“Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse.

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Tinfoil hat time - what if that story was planted, intending for it to be easily shown as fake.

So that when it really happens, no one will give it any credence?
    Now that would sound like something the Clinton Crime Camp would do. Just like their sandbagging of Sanders in the primaries. And don't forget, they have already claimed that any WikiLeaks release of e-mails of hers will be doctored and not to be believed.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Out nothing past the Clinton Machine. They are as crooked as the day is long. They make the Mafia look like girl scouts. There is no lie they would not tell, there is no one they would not take out to get back into the White House. I say they belong in the BIG HOUSE!

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Out nothing past the Clinton Machine. They are as crooked as the day is long. They make the Mafia look like girl scouts. There is no lie they would not tell, there is no one they would not take out to get back into the White House. I say they belong in the BIG HOUSE!
    At the minimum she belongs in Alderson WP. But I'd rather see both in Leavenworth doing hard time.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    At the minimum she belongs in Alderson WP. But I'd rather see both in Leavenworth doing hard time.
    That would be what they deserve but, with their connections, they might wind up in a Federal prison in Atlanta or at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL, in one of the white collar felon accomodations. You know they would not be placed in with the ordinary criminals.

7. Neither would ever serve time. They have made sure the fix is in so they will never be held to the same laws the rest of the country is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12