Political correctness

Thread: Political correctness

Political correctness

Political correctness
    By: Judge Jeanine Pirro
    The presidential election in 38 days comes down to the battle of political corruption vs. truth. Where one candidate chooses political correctness, the other brave enough to state the obvious.
    Video:
    https://www.facebook.com/judgejeanin...4619979938760/
    My Thoughts:
    Interesting opening statement, concerning the difference between Hillary and Trump.
    She defiantly gives you a lot to think about, doesn’t she?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

since9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Political correctness
    By: Judge Jeanine Pirro
    The presidential election in 38 days comes down to the battle of political corruption vs. truth. Where one candidate chooses political correctness, the other brave enough to state the obvious.
    Video:
    https://www.facebook.com/judgejeanin...4619979938760/
    I normally don't like re-posting her stuff. Whatever it is, the sound of her voice, her tone... It grates.

In this case, however, I'll make an exception, for two reasons:

1. She's 100% on target across all fronts.

2. We the People have every right to know all relevant information before we pull those levers, and the lamestream media has been doing an exceptionally piss-poor job of highlighting ANY of Hillary Clinton's COUNTLESS faults.

My Thoughts:
    Interesting opening statement, concerning the difference between Hillary and Trump.
    She defiantly gives you a lot to think about, doesn’t she?
    Why, yes! She does!

Here's my thoughts on this and many other such "Hillary Stuff," particular this tidbit:

BREAKING: Julian Assange Releases Proof Hillary Planned To Have Him Killed | The Proud Conservative

Please share and spread the word - BEFORE she can launch drone strikes against any of us.

"WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange scheduled a much anticipated Tuesday announcement that was scheduled to take place from his balcony, but due to security concerns it was cancelled, but it’s still reported to take place tomorrow from an in-door conference room.

"However, ahead of his announcement, a report surfaced just hours ago that shows Hillary Clinton proposed a drone strike on Julian Assange."

With 47 confirmed MURDERS in Hillary's Hit List History, does this surprise ANYONE that she'd target the guy who obtained and released her NON-SECURE e-mails? This is the simply the way this Control-freak ***** from Hell works.

Don't blame me for the adjectives -- her Secret Service details over the years knew her best. They said these things. Others who knew here well during her 1990s White House years knew her well. They have attested to these as Hillary's words, sentiments, and even psychoses, as well. Is she going to add them to her string of kills?

In fact, she's already added SEVERAL. They are DEAD, people, and WELL outside the bounds of statistical probability, to the tune of more than a million to one, all cases included.

That exceeds Six Sigma tolerances, folks, for those of you who know what that means and why it is used as an exacting standard in modern manufacturing and industry.

But this brings up another point: In addition to her pathological lying, she's also a pathological MURDERER.

1. If she can't persuade people through her feigned laissez-faire attitude, she resorts to pathological lying.

1. If she can't convince people through her pathological lying, she resorts to attempts to pathological controlling.

2. If she can't shut people up through her pathological controlling, she has often (47 times) resorted to MURDERING them.

While 47 might be a high number, the problem is that she appears to have actually succeeded on many occasions, at least 20 times that I can reasonably say, "Ok, yes, the evidence points to Hillary" of her alleged 47+ kills on her hit list, and well beyond the bounds of statistical probability.

Whatever you do, DO NOT allow Hillary Clinton to redirect your attention to Assange. He is NOT THE PROBLEM. Regardless of what he may have released in the past, he may have been doing America a HUGE favor.

Don't shoot him -- he's merely the messenger.

FOCUS ON HILLARY.

Hillary Clinton IS THE PROBLEM. Remain focused on Hillary Clinton and her CONTINUING felonious escapades, and We the People just *might* escape social-elitist DOOM and DESTRUCTION