Clinton Sex Victim Comes Forward, Tells DISGUSTING Thing Hillary Did to Her
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clinton Sex Victim Comes Forward, Tells DISGUSTING Thing Hillary Did to Her

The very people Hillary claims to want to shield from the horror that is Donald Trump are now attacking her viciously… women.
    Kathleen Willey, yet another of Bill Clinton’s former victims, is putting herself in the limelight again so Americans can learn how truly despicable Hillary Clinton really is.
    In a just published interview with the Washington Examiner, Willey stated, “This is no longer about Bill Clinton’s transgression or his infidelities or girlfriends or sex… it’s not about that anymore. What it’s about is the actions that his wife has taken against women that he has raped and assaulted.”
    And she could not be more right!
    Somehow, there are a lot of people on the left that think what Bill may or may not have done has no bearing at all on a Hillary presidency… but it has everything to do with her!
    Hillary not only covered for Bill, but she did everything she could do to belittle and embarrass the very women that were shamed by Bill.
    In that sense, it was much like Lance Armstrong ruining the lives of everyone who knew the truth about his doping while he was winning Tour de France races.
    Much like Lance was willing to destroy these people to keep his legacy intact, Hillary was willing to shame rape victims to keep up the façade of the Clinton presidential image.
    Hillary now has an ad out that is trying to show Trump as someone that disrespects women, yet Willey says, “Hillary Clinton’s been calling me a bimbo for 19 years, as well as Paula [Jones] and Juanita [Broderick] and Gennifer.
    During one of her many pandering speeches, Hillary said all rape victims deserve to be believed, yet all you need to do is go back and look at the old interviews to know her true feelings.
    The courage these women are showing to the world is amazing.
    They are putting what is probably the worst moment of their life on public display just to warn the world that Hillary cannot be president.
    A woman who says she will fight for women is now being attacked by the very women she says she will defend… you should really think about that.
    Read More:
    My Thoughts:
    A lot of her people will say, she was just defending her husband, but when you send privet detectives out to harass and threaten the women and their children that were accusing Bill of abuse and rape, it’s a whole lot different than just defending your husband.
    It’s not the fact that Bill did all of this, it’s the mind set and the ways Hillary attacked these women, when she knew what they were saying was correct. Hillary will do whatever it takes to become President, she did it back then and continues it to this day.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

His source, a blogger that is as obsessed with Hillary as ops..... WTF are these people going to do if Hillary wins.... which with the help of Trump and his inability to filter anything he says is going to be a slam dunk.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The truth will set you free, all you need to do is open your eyes to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Free, what the hell you talking about? I am free from the lunacy of following every hillary hating blogger, something you can't say.

Hey I don't like it, but she is the next president.

Trump has guaranteed that virtually every single time he opens his mouth. The latest example the middle of the night twitter attack against Machado. Was he drunk, on drugs, or just plain stupid. Or "the fix is in"
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Apparently a very important topic in the Presidential race. Certainly more important than national security, the economy, the national debt, the VA system, healthcare, and constitutional rights. When Donald Trump is sworn in, he should immediately appoint an independent prosecutor to find out what happened in the 1990s.

Seems Hillary has some sexual screw-ups herself. Used non-secure phones to make calls to her Lesbian lovers:

Hillary Clinton Caught With Lesbian Lovers On Unsecured Phones | National Enquirer

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Seems Hillary has some sexual screw-ups herself. Used non-secure phones to make calls to her Lesbian lovers:

Hillary Clinton Caught With Lesbian Lovers On Unsecured Phones | National Enquirer
    And one wonders why Trump is losing. With supporters like you and opsspec1991, who needs Democrats anyway. You two continue to make Trump supporters, Trump and, unfortunately, also 2nd Amendment supporters look like lunatics. Do you really think you can sway a voter who is on the fence to vote for Trump by posting such stories? Do you really think that you support the 2nd Amendment by associating this forum with such stories? You two are your own worst enemies. May be you are secretly Democrats, like Trump, and will do anything to assure he goes down in flames.

What truth? Free from what?

I've known for years how awful Hillary is but that hasn't made me any freer from anything since I was never enslaved by Hillary-love in the first place.

Well your one of the lucky one's. There's a whole lot of people out there who refuse or deny the truth about the Clinton's and are under a false pretense on what they are truly about.
    That's what I was talking about, knowing the truth will allow you to be set free from the falsehoods that the media and others are pushing forward concerning the Clinton's.

Well your one of the lucky one's. There's a whole lot of people out there who refuse or deny the truth about the Clinton's and are under a false pretense on what they are truly about.
    That's what I was talking about, knowing the truth will allow you to be set free from the falsehoods that the media and others are pushing forward concerning the Clinton's.
    Since the lone Hillary supporter got banned (apparently permanently) I haven't seen a single person that post here support her.

However many view your obsession with her as counter productive. Imitating trump with your off the wall stuff, and bloggers as your 'irrefutable sources'. When will you start picking on overweight former beauty contestants? You are just throwing crap at the wall to see if any of it will stick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast