Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 11
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Another one of those proven hoaxes. You are really getting good on not verifying anything you post. The video was actually taken from BBC News footage about alleged voter fraud in Russia.

Snopes | Homemade Stuffing‎
    The Russian flag hanging in the corner of the still frame should have been a clue.

3. Hillary & Trump comparison

What they’re not telling you about the Trump “Scandal”
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary & Trump comparison-116l.jpg

Meanwhile, Trump thinks he has more important things to do: Trump campaign declares war on Ohio GOP chairman.

Hillary & Trump comparison-116m.jpg

The latest WikiLeaks email dump featured a host of messages between Hillary Clinton’s campaign staffers from February 2015. One string of emails might just spark a new criminal investigation into the actions of the political power couple Bill and Hillary Clinton and their Clinton Foundation.
    An email from Bill Clinton’s personal chief of staff, Tina Flournoy, to John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign manager, with the subject header “endowment,” read, “Foreign govt donors: all the money is in.”
    The endowment Clinton’s chief of staff is referencing appears to have been an announcement of foreign funds being delivered to the Clinton Foundation. The money was reportedly placed in the foundation’s global charity to help sustain it for at least four years in case Hillary Clinton won the election, Breitbart reports.
    The acceptance of foreign money into the Clinton Foundation proves Hillary Clinton broke her promise to Barack Obama about fully disclosing all of the funding sources for the charity.
    A New York Times report confirms Hillary violated the “Memorandum of Understanding” she signed regarding foreign donations throughout her entire tenure at the State Department.
    The email’s date reportedly coincides with news headlines announcing the origins of the Clinton Foundation’s quarter billion endowment. The news came before intense scrutiny of the foundation’s foreign donors during Hillary Clinton’s secretary of state tenure was finally launched by the mainstream media.
    Although the Clinton Foundation’s coffer grew fat while Hillary headed the State Department, the donor amounts reportedly grew significantly after she left the post and started her presidential run. Since 2013, the Clinton Foundation endowment has grown from $20 million to $250 million.
    Dennis Cheng has been credited with the substantial growth of the Clinton Foundation endowment funding from foreign donors. He joined the foundation staff in 2011.
    According to the foundation spokesman, Cheng “led our efforts to secure the foundation’s future by raising a $248 million endowment.” Last year, Cheng left the Clinton Foundation to go to work as the financial director for Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
    Some of the top donors came from Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. The donations from those nations ranged from $12 to $35 million each. And I think it is pretty safe to assume that if they are shelling out that kind of cash, they are expecting something in return!
    Hillary Clinton cannot be trusted. She truly believes she is above the law, and the mainstream media and Justice Department further that elitist belief. America is not for sale. We cannot afford to allow another lying Clinton to govern the United States!

Hillary & Trump comparison-116n.jpg

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Another one of those proven hoaxes. You are really getting good on not verifying anything you post. The video was actually taken from BBC News footage about alleged voter fraud in Russia.

Snopes | Homemade Stuffing‎
    Please don't confuse the op with facts, edited

What's really pathetic is the fact that he posted that and We haven't used paper ballots and ballot boxes in 15 years.

Please avoid personal attacks
    Last edited by calvin; 10-17-2016 at 11:52 AM.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Hey, I've discovered I can't post anywhere (no new threads and no replies). Not sure why. After repeated attempts I'm able to make a very short reply (like this one). If someone knows why this is please feel free to private message me. Thanks.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast