Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 12
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Quote Originally Posted by freethink View Post
    Hey, I've discovered I can't post anywhere (no new threads and no replies). Not sure why. After repeated attempts I'm able to make a very short reply (like this one). If someone knows why this is please feel free to private message me. Thanks.
    It seems to be a browser cache issue. Others, including me, had similar issues in the past. Restart your browser and clear its cache. That should resolve it.

ok thanks will try that now.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

I still can't post anything meaningful beyond a couple of words or a short sentence here even after clearing my cache and restarting my browser. My system is up to date. Maybe i'm on a 30-day ban or something? Anyway thanks for the help.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Quote Originally Posted by freethink View Post
    I still can't post anything meaningful beyond a couple of words or a short sentence here even after clearing my cache and restarting my browser. My system is up to date. Maybe i'm on a 30-day ban or something? Anyway thanks for the help.
    If you are banned, the system will tell you and you won't be able to post or even see anything else while being logged in.

Hillary & Trump comparison-116q.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary & Trump comparison-116p.jpg

No sane person would ever logically support Hillary Clinton
    No sane, rational, reasonably intelligent, and law-abiding American would ever logically support Hillary Clinton. You might think you meet these five criteria, but if you support Hillary Clinton for president, you're deceiving yourself (or you're being deceived), and you are, logically, deficient in at least one or more of these criteria.
    Criminal activities hold absolutely no sway with those who will vote for Hillary. Deception is used by the Left Wing to make the public think they are being heard and their particular desires and ideas are of utmost importance and being catered to. In actuality, the only thing important to the Left is the power and money they can amass by deceiving the general public. As long as they think they are catered to, the public and freeloaders will ignore the criminal activities of Hillary, et al, while actually assisting in the downfall of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    No sane person would ever logically support Hillary Clinton
    No sane, rational, reasonably intelligent, and law-abiding American would ever logically support Hillary Clinton. You might think you meet these five criteria, but if you support Hillary Clinton for president, you're deceiving yourself (or you're being deceived), and you are, logically, deficient in at least one or more of these criteria.
    Criminal activities hold absolutely no sway with those who will vote for Hillary. Deception is used by the Left Wing to make the public think they are being heard and their particular desires and ideas are of utmost importance and being catered to. In actuality, the only thing important to the Left is the power and money they can amass by deceiving the general public. As long as they think they are catered to, the public and freeloaders will ignore the criminal activities of Hillary, et al, while actually assisting in the downfall of the country.
    Trump supporters have no room to lecture the left on mental health, period.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Trump supporters have no room to lecture the left on mental health, period.
    Then let me help here,
    Hitlery is a vile, narcissistic, compulsive cereal liar and she will do nothing but rain destruction down upon this nation.
    I wouldn't vote for her if she had a gun to my head.

Trump is the poster boy for nothing in particular but at least he hasn't killed anyone who worked for him, like Hitlery has in Benghazi..
    I will vote for neither candidate as I don't think anything will change, just the players in the game... not the game itself.

As such, I will "lecture" who ever I please on the affronts of Hitlery...
    As for me?

Consent Revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Then let me help here,
    Hitlery is a vile, narcissistic, compulsive cereal liar and she will do nothing but rain destruction down upon this nation.
    I wouldn't vote for her if she had a gun to my head.

Trump is the poster boy for nothing in particular but at least he hasn't killed anyone who worked for him, like Hitlery has in Benghazi..
    I will vote for neither candidate as I don't think anything will change, just the players in the game... not the game itself.

As such, I will "lecture" who ever I please on the affronts of Hitlery...
    As for me?

Consent Revoked.
    Your consent is neither required nor particularly worried about. Frankly, I don't care what grain product Hillary kills each morning. She can lie about that all she wants...Meanwhile I will continue to criticize Trump's SERIAL lies ALL. DAY. LONG.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast