Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 13
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Seven Clinton Policy Priorities That Would Devastate America

If Hillary Clinton is elected president, she will seek to move the country in the same hard-left direction as Barack Obama. This article focuses on seven Clinton policy priorities that will have the most devastating impact on the American people.

Seven Clinton Policy Priorities That Would Devastate America | Frontpage Mag

~RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

So... I voted.

So, I voted.. I won't say I felt great about it (voting this year was unpleasant to say the least), but I now have a little sticker on my shirt that says "I voted by mail / Vote por correo" with a little American flag on it.

And I'll even tell you how I voted - basically, Republican all the way down (with pro-life / pro-liberty votes on the propositions / measures). There is one exception though... for the first time in 24 years, Californians will be choosing a new U.S. senator, to replace retiring Sen. Barbara Boxer, a former Marin County congresswoman first elected to the Senate in 1992. For the first time ever, however, both candidates on the Nov. 8 ballot are Democrats due to California's strange voting rules (top two, etc). (Even on my ballot, even though I am presently registered Republican.) As a result, I'm forced to pick between the "best" of two Democrats for this Senate seat. However, it's an easy choice: I voted for Loretta Sanchez, because the alternative would have been to vote for Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris, if you know anything about her, is the rabidly anti-gun attorney general of California who we often have to fight here in court.

As for the rest of the candidates, here's how I chose:

Trump / Pence (President / Vice President)

Casey Lucius (Congressional Representative District 20)

Palmer Kain (State Senator District 17)

Sierra Roberts (State Assemblymember District 29)

Harold Krotzer (Marina Mayor - qualified write-in candidate)

Gail Morton (Marina City Councilmember)

Including County, City, District, and State, there were 23 total items (propositions, measures, etc.) to vote on for this ballot (and that's not even counting the candidates I had to vote on). I voted NO on most of them (state propositions and local measures).

My own positions on the propositions / measures I've decided to make public because I feel that there is a lot of abuse of the citizen initiative process in California this time around. While some of the proposals would no doubt be helpful, most of them would not.

STATEWIDE PROPOSITIONS

Prop 51 - 500 Million in Debt Every Year - NO
    Prop 52 - Money on Trees for Hospitals As Part of Constitution - NO
    Prop 53 - Voter Approval Required for Big Projects - YES
    Prop 54 - Publish Bills Online - YES
    Prop 55 - Extending Income Taxes - NO
    Prop 56 - Increase Tobacco Tax - NO
    Prop 57 - Early release of Sex Offenders, Felons, Kidnappers. - NO
    Prop 58 - Local Control for Education - YES
    Prop 59 - A yes on 59 tells the state government you want it to use its authority to propose an amendment to the US Constitution overturning Citizens United. - NO, in no small part because the California State government cannot be trusted with issues pertaining to the US Constitution and Constitutional rights, and a Constitutional Convention of this type could end up being expanded to allow the State (or States) to intentionally destroy fundamendal Constitutional rights rather than just focusing on the Citizens United issue.
    Prop 60 - Condom Prop - NO
    Prop 61 - Possible Drug Price Lowering - YES
    Prop 62 - Repeal Death Penalty - YES
    Prop 66 - Keep + Reform Death Penalty - NO
    Prop 63 - Would Ban Online Ammunition Transactions - NO
    (The US Supreme Court has already ruled that such a practice is unconstitutional. The proposition would prohibit the shipping of ammunition from the seller direct to a customer's door (which constitutes an unconstitutional restriction on commerce (see Article 1, Section 8 of the US Constitution, Edwards v California (1941), and consolidated cases of Granholm v Heald and Swedenburg v Kelly [in which U.S. Supreme Court, on a 5-4 vote, found state laws that prohibited out-of-state wineries from selling wine over the Internet directly to consumers violated the Commerce Clause]). This finding of the Court applies not only to wine but to any product which is sold across state lines.
    To wit: “Held: (...) This Court has long held that, in all but the narrowest circumstances, state laws violate the Commerce Clause if they mandate “differential treatment of in-state and out-of-state economic interests that benefits the former and burdens the latter.” (Granholm v. Heald (2005)), (Swedenburg v. Kelly (2005))
    Prop 64 - AUMA, Marijuana (so-called "legalization") - NO (I am pro-CARERS, which is proposed federal legislation to reform drug laws, but I am against Prop 64 as written. Prop 64 is not true legalization and would actually ban marijuana use unless everyone has a permit from the state for any kind of use; resulting in state dependence on marijuana taxation / permit revenue in the tens of millions of dollars (increasing) annually.)
    Prop 65 - Prop 65, a corporate-sponsored bill, could negate effect of "Yes" or "No" votes on 67 if Prop 65 gets more Yes votes - so, NO on Prop 65.
    Prop 67 - Statewide Bag Bans - NO (Voting No blocks the statewide ban, but city bans would remain in place with a No result)

LOCAL MEASURES

County of Monterey

Measure Y - Tax on Cultivation in Unincorporated area of Monterey County - NO
    Measure Z - Ban on Fracking and Prohibition of Drilling of New Oil and Gas Wells in County's Unincorporated Areas - NO. While fracking itself needs to be regulated and water sources protected from such activity, the notion of a general prohibition of drilling of new oil and gas wells in Monterey County is not acceptable. If you read Measure Z carefully, and I have, a portion of it states, "The Initiative prohibits drilling new oil and gas wells in the County’s unincorporated area." The inclusion of such language was simply unnecessary and thus merits a NO vote.

City of Marina

Measure U - Marina Business License Update - YES
    Measure V - Would bump Marina Mayoral term from 2 to 4 years beginning with 2018 election. NO

District

E - Monterey Peninsula Regional Park District, Parcel Tax, increases annually - NO
    X - Transportation Agency for Monterey County, 3/8 percent sales tax (would impose a retail transaction and use tax of three-eighths of one percent) - NO (The federal FAST Act, already passed, guarantees billions of dollars of roadway investment without the proposed Transportation Agency sales tax; and Monterey County already has the 3rd highest tax rate in California).
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Quote Originally Posted by freethink View Post
    For the first time ever, however, both candidates on the Nov. 8 ballot are Democrats due to California's strange voting rules (top two, etc). (Even on my ballot, even though I am presently registered Republican.) As a result, I'm forced to pick between the "best" of two Democrats for this Senate seat.
    Kind of like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Elections Expert: “We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls”
    By Jim Hoft
    Elections expert J. Christian Adams told FOX and Friends on Tuesday morning there are 4 million dead people on US voter rolls.
    Adams, who was the Voting Section Attorney at the US Department of Justice, filed six suits in the past year against Philadelphia and Broward County, Florida where the voter rolls are corrupted.
    Adams said he had one case in Texas where the person died in 1944.
    Far left groups continually sue to keep the voter rolls the way they are. The Obama administration has no desire to clean up these voter rolls.
    J. Christian Adams: Dead people are voting and it’s something this administration does not want to do anything about. They must like it. They must like who they are voting for… Now we have four million, four million Steve, ineligible and dead voters on American voter rolls according to the Pew Charitable Trust.
    Video:

Read More:
    Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)
    My Thoughts:
    And this doesn’t count the people who don’t have to show a voter ID and vote multiple times.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary & Trump comparison-116r.jpg

BOMBSHELL! Rigged election? Democrat operative admits MASSIVE voter fraud
    By: Chris Pandolfo
    The second video in Project Veritas’ “Rigging the Election” series was released Tuesday, and, in the words of Project Veritas Action President James O’Keefe, it’s “so damning, we’ll have corporate media forced to cover this. Even if they’re dragged kicking and screaming.”
    In this video, a Democratic operative explains how they commit mass voter fraud.

“We manipulated the vote with money and action, not with laws,” Democratic operative Scott Foval explains in the video.
    Foval, who was fired from Americans United for Change after O’Keefe exposed him in the first video Monday, explains how Democrats have been manipulating voter turnout for “years.”
    “We’ve been bussing people in to deal with you *********g ******** for fifty years, and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way of doing it."
    From there, Project Veritas Action writes in their post, the revelations get worse.
    Foval then goes on to explain the sinister plot and how they avoid getting caught. The undercover reporter asks why they can’t just “bus in” voters, but get them to use their own personal vehicles. Foval describes how they avoid being detected and free of criminal charges. “Would they charge each individual of voter fraud? Or are they going to go after the facilitator for conspiracy, which they could prove? It’s one thing if all these people drive up in their personal cars. If there’s a bus involved? That changes the dynamic.”
    How do they keep it a secret from the American people and the FEC? Foval explains, “So you use shells. Use shell companies.”
    The final straw is Foval and the Democrats don’t think journalists, the media or the law can do anything to stop him, the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign. “The question is, whether when you get caught by a reporter, does that matter? Because does it turn into an investigation or not? In this case, this state, the answer is no, because they don’t have any power to do anything.”
    Donald Trump has been sounding the alarm on a “rigged” election. It seems his claims aren’t too far off.
    What is clear from this video is the Democrats are committing voter fraud.
    As O’Keefe said in a short message posted before the release of this latest bombshell, the liberal media refuses to report this story because they know it’s TRUE. According to his “sources,” TV networks dropped the story because they were “threatened with retaliation.”
    Read More:
    https://www.conservativereview.com/c...aign=crlinking
    My Thoughts:
    Follow the money.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Your consent is neither required nor particularly worried about. Frankly, I don't care what grain product Hillary kills each morning. She can lie about that all she wants...Meanwhile I will continue to criticize Trump's SERIAL lies ALL. DAY. LONG.
    Trump is a fool. Hitlery is a fool.
    Anyone voting in this election for this "thing" to be our next POTUS really should seek mental health support..
    You go right ahead grey and chose the candidate that speaks to you...
    Because you seem to identify with a serial liar, it speaks volumes about you as well...
    Sad state of affairs when a "person" can justify putting a lying crony in office because she's the lesser of two evils..

BRAVE FBI AGENTS Come Forward On Clinton Email Scandal: “Comey thought this was going to go away”
    FBI agents say the bureau is alarmed over Director James Comey’s decision to not suggest that the Justice Department prosecute Hillary Clinton over her mishandling of classified information.
    According to an interview transcript given to The Daily Caller, provided by an intermediary who spoke to two federal agents with the bureau last Friday, agents are frustrated by Comey’s leadership.
    “This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have been convened, but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said of the decision. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.”
    The agent was also surprised that the bureau did not bother to search Clinton’s house during the investigation.
    “We didn’t search their house. We always search the house. The search should not just have been for private electronics, which contained classified material, but even for printouts of such material,” he said.
    “There should have been a complete search of their residence,” the agent pointed out. “That the FBI did not seize devices is unbelievable. The FBI even seizes devices that have been set on fire.”
    Another special agent for the bureau who worked counter-terrorism and criminal cases said he is offended by Comey’s saying: “we” and “I’ve been an investigator.”
    After graduating from law school, Comey became a law clerk to a U.S. District Judge in Manhattan and later became an associate in a law firm in the city. After becoming a U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York, Comey’s career moved through the U.S. Attorney’s Office until he became Deputy Attorney General during the George W. Bush administration.
    After Bush left office, Comey entered the private sector and became general counsel and Senior Vice President for Lockheed Martin, among other private sector posts. President Barack Obama appointed him to FBI director in 2013 replacing out going-director Robert Mueller.
    “Comey was never an investigator or special agent. The special agents are trained investigators and they are insulted that Comey included them in ‘collective we’ statements in his testimony to imply that the SAs agreed that there was nothing there to prosecute,” the second agent said. “All the trained investigators agree that there is a lot to prosecuted but he stood in the way.”
    He added, “The idea that [the Clinton/e-mail case] didn’t go to a grand jury is ridiculous.”
    According to Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova, more FBI agents will be talking about the problems at bureau and specifically the handling of the Clinton case by Comey when Congress comes back into session and decides to force them to testify by subpoena.
    DiGenova told WMAL radio’s Drive at Five last week, “People are starting to talk. They’re calling their former friends outside the bureau asking for help. We were asked today to provide legal representation to people inside the bureau and agreed to do so and to former agents who want to come forward and talk. Comey thought this was going to go away.”
    Read More:
    BRAVE FBI AGENTS Come Forward On Clinton Email Scandal: "Comey thought this was going to go away" » 100percentfedUp.com
    My Thoughts:
    If trump gets in, all of this will change and Hillary will be held accountable for her crimes.

America's Finished.

The candidate most committed to the dismantling of our Constitution to promote their NWO agenda will be America's next president, guaranteed. All of the Signs pertaining to the End of the Age and This Last Generation are converging everywhere. The majority of Washington D.C. and the American citizenry are dominated today by a demonic, relativistic, leftist, secular and godless mindset; and it's from this insane asylum that they will seek the antichrist to rule and lead them. Like my signature says....

~RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Biden does it in front of us! ‘Outraged’ Dems won’t talk about creepy Joe’s inappropriate touching
    The left continues to harp on unproven allegations that Donald Trump inappropriately touched women and said dirty words 11 years ago many are wondering where the outrage is about Joe Biden.
    For years the vice president’s inappropriate touching of women, and the invading of their personal space, has been a punchline seen as harmless.
    But now that the barrage of claims against Trump has reached its zenith social media has begun asking where the mainstream news sources are on “creepy Uncle Joe’s” unwanted encroachments.
    Read more: Biden does it in front of us! ‘Outraged’ Dems won’t talk about creepy Joe’s inappropriate touching | BizPac Review
    My Thoughts;
    Surprising how quickly they forget isn’t it?

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast