Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 15
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said, "I feel that at this point in our country's history, that we not reverse Roe v Wade, that we stand up against Citizens United, we stand up for the rights of people in the workplace, that we stand up and basically say: The Supreme Court should represent all of us." In other words, while she didn't say it, she believes the Supreme Court should represent people not the Constitution. Her position is to undermine traditional marriage and continue infanticide. The Clinton view of the Supreme Court is of legislating a progressive (translate: communistic) agenda from the bench, upholding invented rights by twisting the Constitution's words. Clinton favors abortion on demand, the destruction of traditional marriage, and a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution based on representation of the people, or what is deemed today as "political correctness." On these issues alone, no one calling themselves a Christian should be unclear. Deuteronomy 30:19 says, "I call heaven and earth as witness this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."

~RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

The left believes in cradle-to-grave entitlements, they just make it hard to get to the cradle.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Still think there aren’t voter fraud and a reason to have voter ID requirements.
    A report came out today stating that they have identified that there are 1.8 million dead people still on various voter registrations and there was two states that reported that there were 2.5 million people registered to vote in their states, which means that these people could vote twice.

Hillary & Trump comparison-117b.jpg

Of all the attacks against Donald Trump , the most ludicrous is saying he is ' not Presidential. "- this after eight long suffering years under a crypto-homosexual idiot without any vetting that to this day nobody knows anything about except he's a communist Muslim fanatic with an assigned wife of dubious gender and two rent-a-kids. I have never in my life seen a more Presidential man than Donald Trump..and I saw Ike in person. Kennedy too. Donald even has a jetliner better than Air Force One and more courage than anyone I have every seen in my life.

Here' the real reason speaker Ryan is selling Trump down the toilet, his wife is one of those nasty lobbyists in DC, and they stand to lose millions if Trump wins, Paul Ryan could care less about the American people.

Trump is presidential because of his plane? That's a real head-scratcher.

Hillary & Trump comparison-117c.jpg

FACT CHECK: Hillary Said 90% of Clinton Foundation Donations go to Charity. Actual Number? 5.7%
    FACT CHECK: Hillary Said 90% of Clinton Foundation Donations go to Charity. Actual Number? 5.7% | RedFlag News

11. I,ll be glad when this election is over

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast