Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 16
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Considering all of the negative scandals that have been contributed to Hillary and have been shown in the WikiLeaks items this past few weeks and more to come, I can't think of someone like her in the Whitehouse and pray that she doesn't get there.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. PolitiFact Says Hillary’s Gun Confiscation Plan False, Just One HUGE Problem......

http://thefederalistpapers.org/secon...e-huge-problem

Quote Originally Posted by warcloud View Post
    I,ll be glad when this election is over
    Cheer up, it'll be our last one.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

The best way to get more votes for Trump is to build up Trump's case rather than continually slam Hillary. We've seen the hundreds of reasons to not vote for Hillary but not nearly as many reasons to vote for Trump. Certainly there are more compelling reasons to vote for Trump other than "he's not Hillary."

6. Never Hillary , enough reason to vote for Trump

Here's Trumps speech he did today in Gettysburg, I think this will settle a lot of questions.
    WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Speech in Gettysburg, PA | LifeZette

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    The best way to get more votes for Trump is to build up Trump's case rather than continually slam Hillary. We've seen the hundreds of reasons to not vote for Hillary but not nearly as many reasons to vote for Trump. Certainly there are more compelling reasons to vote for Trump other than "he's not Hillary."
    The problem with this argument is that no-one knows what "Trump's case" really is, other than "he's not Hillary." Today's Gettysburg speech was an attempt to clarify that, but no-one knows if Trump actually believes in any of this. Trump has never shown any competence on any substantive issue, just either soundbites of free-form poetry or speeches from a teleprompter written by others.

Hillary & Trump comparison-cfuuvzx.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Hillary & Trump comparison-117e.jpg

Hillary & Trump comparison-117f.jpg

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast