Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Hillary Clinton Tops Middle East Forum’s ‘Islamist Money List’
    Hillary Clinton Tops Middle East Forum's 'Islamist Money List' - Breitbart
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Just sayin..... ya know?

Wikileak email of Clinton campaign manager Podesta reveals that she had sent him classified information on U.S. military operations in Afghanistan ... on unsecured private email! Three gigantic issues!
    (1) It is a federal crime to fail to safeguard classified information (putting it on unsecured net).
    (2) Podesta DID NOT have security clearance for the material.
    (3) he didn't have the required "need to know" to access the information on U.S. military ops ANYWHERE! Finally, why has the FBI not arrested both Hillary Clinton AND Podesta for THIS crime?
    Why? Because they are all corrupted! We learned this through Wikileaks! Why not the FBI or the U.S. media? They are all corrupt!

Hillary & Trump comparison-117g.jpg

Hillary & Trump comparison-117h.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    The best way to get more votes for Trump is to build up Trump's case rather than continually slam Hillary. We've seen the hundreds of reasons to not vote for Hillary but not nearly as many reasons to vote for Trump. Certainly there are more compelling reasons to vote for Trump other than "he's not Hillary."
    This election has fast gone to the gutter. There's so much attention on the bad behavior of these candidates that the real issues of the campaign and what faces us as a nation are being drowned out by character issues. With these two candidates there are going to be character issues. But more important are the issues and how these candidates will govern. Hillary Clinton is expert at projecting her deficiencies onto the other and fixing blame for the very things she does, and yes, we've seen the hundreds of reasons to not vote for Hillary. Donald Trump has said and done things that should have never been said or done, but unlike Clinton he doesn't have a near criminal record following him. We don't know how Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump will govern, because unlike Clinton he has never held a political position that we can evaluate his performance by.

We do know that Trump has promised to appoint pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-Constitutional judges to the Supreme Court. We know that he has repeatedly said he would promote freedom of speech and religious freedom. He has promised to improve the tax code by lowering taxes. He has promised to cut red-tape and unnecessary regulation on businesses. He said he would reset and improve relations with Israel. He said he would not continue the weak foreign policy of the current Administration against Islamic terrorism. He said he would secure the nation's borders, and try to stop terrorist infiltration through immigration. While the news media promotes smut and tries to take attention off of the real issues, it's clear how a godly person should vote based on the issues. We're not electing a pastor, we're trying to turn our country from destruction. Make a decision to vote from the spirit of a sound mind.

28 Things Donald Trump Promises to Do as President

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Secret Service Endorses Donald Trump!
    Read More:
    BOMBSHELL: Secret Service Endorses Donald Trump!
    My Thoughts:
    Sure they did do you blame them; they've had to work for Hillary and didn't like it. Being on her security detail is considered to be a punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Secret Service Endorses Donald Trump!
    Read More:
    BOMBSHELL: Secret Service Endorses Donald Trump!
    My Thoughts:
    Sure they did do you blame them; they've had to work for Hillary and didn't like it. Being on her security detail is considered to be a punishment.
    Yet another hoax you have fallen for! Ever heard of the Hatch Act?

So much for your "thoughts".

5 Big Fat Lies Hillary Told at the Final Presidential Debate
    We know, we know… there were more than five… but who wants to sit and listen to Hillary for 90 minutes to find them all? And if she lies this much in just one 90-minute discussion, can you imagine how many lies the American people will be subjected to in four years under Madam Hillary’s rule?

Read More:
    “She Must Be A Psycopath” – 5 Big Fat Lies Hillary Told at the Final Presidential Debate - Freedom Outpost

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Yet another hoax you have fallen for! Ever heard of the Hatch Act?

So much for your "thoughts".
    Well I guess if he can't have the Secret Service, he'll take Border Patrol Union Endorses Donald Trump.
    Border Patrol Union Endorses Donald Trump : NPR

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast