Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 18
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well I guess if he can't have the Secret Service, he'll take Border Patrol Union Endorses Donald Trump.
    Border Patrol Union Endorses Donald Trump : NPR
    Do you understand the difference between a federal agency and a union of its employees?

Yes, he was endorsed by the Border Patrol Union.

No, he wasn't endorsed by the US Secret Service. That was a hoax.

I get the point, get over it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I get the point, get over it.
    Then stop posting crap that is not factual.... or in plain English.... LIES

Do you even see the irony that while constantly posting about Hillary and her lies, you sir have no room to talk.....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Sent to me from a friend of mine.
    General Dwight Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, ordered that the German citizens who lived near the Nazi death camps take part, with their own hands, in the burial of the victims. He, and the world, were enraged and sickened by the callous inhumanity of the citizens of the Third Reich that allowed such a slaughter, legal under German law, to take place.
    Today, Democrats insist that the legal slaughter of children be allowed to continue under the banner of "women's rights"! Indeed, the horror of death at the hands of the Nazis was in no way worse or more inhumane than the horror of death that pre-born children suffer at the hands of medical professionals murdering children through abortion today.
    I believe that one day every citizen will be required to give account for their part in the slaughter of children through abortion. I believe that those who stood by and allowed abortion to continue should be held to account for their tolerance of such injustice against the unborn, particularly in the Constitutional republic of the United States of America. General Eisenhower required just such accountability of the German citizens who tolerated the death camps. He recognized that they were just as shameful and guilty as the German officials who carried out the post-birth abortion death camps of the Third Reich. Citizens who vote for government officials who preserve such injustice in America are just as guilty and shameful as the medical professionals who abuse their profession to kill children. Indeed, the Democrat Party has made such injustice a key point in their Party platform!
    Finally, I believe that this accountability must include those who could vote to elect presidents and congressional representatives who would stop the injustice in the Courts! I believe that it must include people like the so-called "Evangelicals" who forever mistakenly think themselves too pure to vote for a president committed to stopping abortion like Donald Trump. They may think that they are too pure to vote for Trump; but they are just as guilty of continuing the slaughter as the Democrats voting for Hillary Clinton!
    CPT (Ret.) Terry Michael Hestilow, USA
    Fort Worth, Texas
    October 23, 2016

Today, Democrats insist that the legal slaughter of children be allowed to continue under the banner of "women's rights"! Indeed, the horror of death at the hands of the Nazis was in no way worse or more inhumane than the horror of death that pre-born children suffer at the hands of medical professionals murdering children through abortion today.
    I believe that one day every citizen will be required to give account for their part in the slaughter of children through abortion. I believe that those who stood by and allowed abortion to continue should be held to account for their tolerance of such injustice against the unborn, particularly in the Constitutional republic of the United States of America. General Eisenhower required just such accountability of the German citizens who tolerated the death camps. He recognized that they were just as shameful and guilty as the German officials who carried out the post-birth abortion death camps of the Third Reich. Citizens who vote for government officials who preserve such injustice in America are just as guilty and shameful as the medical professionals who abuse their profession to kill children. Indeed, the Democrat Party has made such injustice a key point in their Party platform!
    Finally, I believe that this accountability must include those who could vote to elect presidents and congressional representatives who would stop the injustice in the Courts! I believe that it must include people like the so-called "Evangelicals" who forever mistakenly think themselves too pure to vote for a president committed to stopping abortion like Donald Trump. They may think that they are too pure to vote for Trump; but they are just as guilty of continuing the slaughter as the Democrats voting for Hillary Clinton!
    HELL is never without a vacancy.

Romans 1:32

"Who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practice them."
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL EXPOSES Clinton Campaign and Mainstream Media “RIGGED POLLING”
    By: Amy Moreno
    All you have to do is open the PDF and look at the samples.
    However, now thanks to Wikileaks we have proof and a peek inside how and why Clinton’s campaign oversamples and sends info to media pollsters.
    At first, the pollsters were wildly oversampling Democrats – however, they got called out in that mercilessly, so now they’ve switched to oversampling women and “degreed people” who tend to favor Hillary.
    They do this to get the polling result they need to promote their narrative that Hillary is CRUSHING Trump and it’s HOPELESS for Trump.
    According to these polls and the electoral map (based on the oversampled polling), it will be a REAGAN/CARTER BLOWOUT for Hillary.
    Her “average” rally attendance is 380 people, and Trump’s average is 7k.
    Um. OK.
    As I have said all along – DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
    Our North Korea-style government run media is in on the fix.
    According to the Wikileaks email, the Clinton campaign gathers all their “oversampling” data and then feeds it to their MEDIA POLLSTERS.
    See how this rigged system works?
    Read More:
    WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL EXPOSES Clinton Campaign and Mainstream Media “RIGGED POLLING” – TruthFeed

Hillary in her 8 years as a U S Senator is responsible for only 3 pieces of passed legislation: 1. re-naming a building 2. re-naming a highway 3. declaring a site historic.
    WOW, she really earned he money during those 8 years didn't she.

2017 Obamacare statistics came out today from Obama’s Administration.
    Average base line plans will increase by 25%.
    15 new insurers will enter Obamacare, but at the same time 83 insurers will leave Obamacare.
    1 in 5 Obamacare healthcare policy holders will have fewer than 2 choices where it comes to Obamacare plan choices.
    A total of 13.8 million will have enrolled in Obamacare since it’s beginning according to the Congressional Budget Office, but they predicted that by this time there would be over 21 million people who have enrolled in Obamacare.
    Yearly deductibles will on average increase to $9,800 a year, which is required to be paid prior to Obamacare starting to pay on their healthcare payments.
    Just remember, all of these problems were predicted at the beginning when Obamacare was enacted and look at what’s happened, everything has come true. Well DUH.
    And this train wreck is what Hillary want's to keep no matter what.

Hillary & Trump comparison-117l.jpg

Hillary & Trump comparison-117m.jpg

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast