Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 19
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Hillary Clinton: You Have No Constitutional Right to Bear Arms
    You would have thought Hillary Clinton was making an appearance on Dancing With the Stars the way she danced around the question when ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked her if Americans have a constitutional right to bear arms…
    Video

Elect this woman president and you can kiss your gun rights goodbye, my friends…
    Read more:
    Hillary Clinton: You Have No Constitutional Right to Bear Arms – The Patriot Nation
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary wants to not only keep Obamacare, but she wants to expand on it.
    How's that $2500 savings working out for you that Obama promised on every health insurance policy?
    Every person who has Obama Care has a minimum $6300 deductible that MUST be met before any health cost are paid. So not only are you paying a higher cost for yearly health insurance, add another $6300 dollars that must be paid for every family member.
    Obama Care is a failure and the only winners are the health insurance companies and the Federal Government.

Judge Jeanine Boldly Calls Out Hillary Clinton: ‘Two Systems Of Justice In America’
    "I say it stinks."
    By: Blake Stephens
    Jeanine Pirro of Fox News is known for never being timid in voicing her thoughts and what she believes in, and she lived up to her name as she boldly called out Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Justice with Judge Jeanine.
    “There are two systems of justice in America,” she said Sunday in the “Opening Statement” portion of her show. “One for everyday Americans and one for Hillary Rodham Clinton.”
    Pirro then began to break down and analyze the details surrounding the initial discovery of the infamous private email server Clinton operated when she was secretary of state and the actions that followed.
    FBI Director James Comey said the investigation showed Clinton was “extremely careless” with classified material, but he declined to recommend criminal prosecution, citing a lack of insufficient evidence to show she had malicious intent.
    “Since when in the history of American criminal justice does one have to announce, ‘Hear ye, hear ye, it is my intent now to commit this crime,’ before he can be held to account?” she asked.
    “And if there was no intent to prevent Congress from knowing, answer this: Why didn’t anyone tell Congress, of at least the attempt to bribe a federal official, or as some want to call it, a quid pro quo?”
    She then answered her own question with a daring statement.
    “The FBI didn’t, which kind of makes me think that they knew right from the get-go that they weren’t going to be filing charges before they even started.”
    Video:

Read More:
    Judge Jeanine Boldly Calls Out Hillary Clinton: 'Two Systems Of Justice In America'
    My Thoughts:
    Too bad the DOJ & FBI have gone political and have not upheld their oath to the law.

WikiLeaks names 65 reporters in cahoots with Hillary
    Invited to off-the-record meetings on how to sell Clinton to voters
    (GATEWAY PUNDIT) Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that at least 65 mainstream reporters were working closely with the Clinton campaign this election year. They were invited to top elitist dinners with Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta or Chief Campaign strategist Joel Benenson.
    NO FOX NEWS REPORTERS MADE THE LIST!
    These 65 mainstream reporters CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED:
    Read more at WikiLeaks names 65 reporters in cahoots with Hillary
    My Thoughts:
    Still think the so called mainstream media isn’t biased?

Isn’t it amazing that EVERY TIME a Hillary supporter is asked about the content of all of these WikiLeaks E-mails that have come out showing the underhanded actions of Hillary’s and her minions, all they can say is “It’s from the Russians” and never ever want to talk about whether or not the subject matter in them is correct or not. Which it sure seems that they are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Isnít it amazing that EVERY TIME a Hillary supporter is asked about the content of all of these WikiLeaks E-mails that have come out showing the underhanded actions of Hillaryís and her minions, all they can say is ďItís from the RussiansĒ and never ever want to talk about whether or not the subject matter in them is correct or not. Which it sure seems that they are correct.
    The interesting thing is that a number of these e-mails have cryptographic signatures which can be used to prove their authenticity. These e-mails have not been altered by those who stole them. As for using stolen e-mails for a political campaign, the Democrats had no problems using Trump's stolen tax return from 1995 that was leaked to the media.

You hear Hillary and Obama say that the job numbers have gone up, yea they have, that’s because a lot of the people in these job number statistics are working two jobs, because their hours have been cut back to where they have to have two to make ends meet due to Obamacare Health costs where they work -IE- that extra job gets counted in the higher job numbers that Hillary and Obama like to puke out all the time.

One thing that needs to noted about OBAMACARE. NO REPUBLICAN VOTED TO MAKE OBAMACARE INTO LAW. THE BLAME IS STRICTLY ON THE HANDS OF THE DEMOCRATS.

AND, YOU WOULD VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    One thing that needs to noted about OBAMACARE. NO REPUBLICAN VOTED TO MAKE OBAMACARE INTO LAW. THE BLAME IS STRICTLY ON THE HANDS OF THE DEMOCRATS.

AND, YOU WOULD VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN???????????????
    EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM 10 TIMES OVER! A broken solution is better than the non-solution offered by conservatives.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM 10 TIMES OVER! A broken solution is better than the non-solution offered by conservatives.
    And that quote above is why THIS quote below describes You and your liberal buddies. Right grey?!

WE ARE AT THE BRINK OF 1933? THIS QUOTE BY 17 YEAR OLD SOPHIE SCHOLL, EXECUTED BY THE NAZIS FOR THE SAME THING WE ARE DOING..WAKE UP AMERICA

The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'survive.' The honest men who just want to be left in peace. Those who donít want their little lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves. Those with no sides and no causes. Those who wonít take measure of their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those who donít like to make wavesóor enemies. Those for whom freedom, honor, truth, and principles are only literature. Those who live small, mate small, die small. Itís the reductionist approach to life: if you keep it small, youíll keep it under control. If you donít make any noise, the bogeyman wonít find you. But itís all an illusion, because they die too, those people who roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?! From what? Life is always on the edge of death; narrow streets lead to the same place as wide avenues, and a little candle burns itself out just like a flaming torch does. I choose my own way to burn.

Sophie Scholl

Liberalism is a mental disorder... seek help, please!

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast