The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary & Trump comparison-117k.jpg
    Hillary & Trump comparison-117w.jpg

Uncovered: Trump Pays For Florida Boy’s Open Heart Surgery At Arnold Palmer Hospital
    In 2009 Golf legend Arnold Palmer invited some very special guests to tour his Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies last week.
    The 79-year-old was joined by Donald Trump, Chairman and CEO of the Trump Organization, and Stewart Rahr – President and CEO of Kinray Inc – for the tour, and the pair surprised the philanthropic golfer by presenting him with a donation for $350,000.
    Donald Trump is said to have been so touched by the tour and a boy in need of emergency open heart surgery, that The Donald immediately spoke with his friend Stewart Rahr and the duo decided to make the large donation.
    The tour took the men through Arnold Palmer Hospital’s atrium, pediatric emergency department and trauma center, pediatric intensive care unit, and playroom in the acute care unit, and through the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Winnie Palmer Hospital. They stopped frequently to offer encouraging words to the medical staff and to spend time with patients.
    The boy, who was not named for privacy and HIPPA concerns, is said to be fine and well today, and is said to be voting for Donald in Orlando where he’s from.
    Read More:
    Uncovered: Trump Pays For Florida Boy?s Open Heart Surgery At Arnold Palmer Hospital | Prntly | America's Top News Site
    My Thoughts:
    Sure won’t see this on the so called main stream news.

Joe Biden has been assaulting women for decades and you're mad because of what the Republican Nominee said 11 years ago ?
    Hillary & Trump comparison-117x.jpg

Hillary & Trump comparison-117y.jpg

Anchors Literally Can’t Hold It Together When Hillary Says She Likes Al Gore.
    Over the past few weeks, Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has been having some high-profile surrogates hit the campaign trail for her in an effort to drum up support.
    Apparently Clinton has realized she generates so little enthusiasm that she has to outsource her campaigning to other Democrat leaders who are better received.
    One of her surrogates was none other than former Vice President Al Gore. At a rally on Oct. 11, Gore and Clinton appeared on stage, where Clinton heaped praise on Gore, calling him a “climate change leader” and an “all around great guy” as she introduced him.
    The anchors of Fox Business played that clip, and when it finished and cut back to them, they were all laughing over it. Stuart Varney remarked that there were some emails that “tell a very different story” from what Clinton said on stage.
    Video:

Read More:
    Anchors Literally Can't Hold It Together When Hillary Says She Likes Al Gore
    My Thoughts
    How bad are some of Hillary Clinton's lies getting? When she let this whopper out of her mouth, the anchors watching it were left cracking up on air... this is insane.
    Take a look... this one is a doozy.

Hillary & Trump comparison

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Needless to say, I am not a Hilary fan. However, that said, it is an absolute truth that the worst place to get accurate and truthful information about politics is reading a gun blog. All somebody has to do is take a picture, slap whatever silly little caption on it they want, and people read it. The gullible then take it as true.

There are to many untrue statements in the posting of oppspecs and others for me to even start pointing them out, but Bob Woodward has stated that describing Trump as disgusting is a reasonable opinion. The same exact description can easily be applied to Hilary Clinton. Hilary may be untruthful but Donald seems to be too unstable to be reliable in a nuclear age.

Let's get to the truth here. We don't have a qualified candidate running in this election. Political campaigns have become a contest where candidates go to such extreme positions on the left or right that the middle is completely ignored.

Everyone living in this country should have respect for the Democracy and peaceful transition of power intended by the Constitution. Trump obviously doesn't. He has said as much as he will not respect the results of the election.

The election is not rigged. The media is not against or for him. The media is all about ratings, advertising and money. The media has disclosed all the dirt it could find on the Clintons as well as Trump.

I think the First Amendment is as important as the First and the Fourteenth. Also, a functioning judiciary is critical to the checks and balances built into the Constitution. I also don't like bullies who threaten to sue everybody that says something negative about them when running for office. When you do something bad and the media reports it, that doesn't mean they are against you or that the system is rigged, it simply means the media doesn't give a sh!t what you think, and that's the way it ought to be.

So just like oppspec gives his opinion with silly little pictures on it, here is mine:

And, that said, I have nothing more to say except if you think voting for either candidate is going to help you out in the next four years, you are sadly mistaken. Further, if anybody starts even talking about ignoring the results of this election and "taking to the streets" they are just crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Quote Originally Posted by unsolicitedshit View Post
    Needless to say, I am not a Hilary fan. However, that said, it is an absolute truth that the worst place to get accurate and truthful information about politics is reading a gun blog. All somebody has to do is take a picture, slap whatever silly little caption on it they want, and people read it. The gullible then take it as true.

There are to many untrue statements in the posting of oppspecs and others for me to even start pointing them out, but Bob Woodward has stated that describing Trump as disgusting is a reasonable opinion. The same exact description can easily be applied to Hilary Clinton. Hilary may be untruthful but Donald seems to be too unstable to be reliable in a nuclear age.

Let's get to the truth here. We don't have a qualified candidate running in this election. Political campaigns have become a contest where candidates go to such extreme positions on the left or right that the middle is completely ignored.

Everyone living in this country should have respect for the Democracy and peaceful transition of power intended by the Constitution. Trump obviously doesn't. He has said as much as he will not respect the results of the election.

The election is not rigged. The media is not against or for him. The media is all about ratings, advertising and money. The media has disclosed all the dirt it could find on the Clintons as well as Trump.

I think the First Amendment is as important as the First and the Fourteenth. Also, a functioning judiciary is critical to the checks and balances built into the Constitution. I also don't like bullies who threaten to sue everybody that says something negative about them when running for office. When you do something bad and the media reports it, that doesn't mean they are against you or that the system is rigged, it simply means the media doesn't give a sh!t what you think, and that's the way it ought to be.

Which "former" poster are you?

One post, only to deny media collusion and demanding a "respectful transition of power in accordance with the Constitution"......
    Yup! You're a liberal! The "Democratic" party has ignored the constitution since its formation...
    Then, you create some vile screen name just to make a single post..
    Are you as well liked and respected on the other forums you infiltrate to "dissuade us" from choosing someone other than Hitlery?
    Liberal for sure....

Go back and get your check from her "super pac" and tell them you've been a good little instigator.....

Go ahead..... run along....

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

Which "former" poster are you?

One post, only to deny media collusion and demanding a "respectful transition of power in accordance with the Constitution"......
    Yup! You're a liberal! The "Democratic" party has ignored the constitution since its formation...
    Then, you create some vile screen name just to make a single post..
    Are you as well liked and respected on the other forums you infiltrate to "dissuade us" from choosing someone other than Hitlery?
    Liberal for sure....

Go back and get your check from her "super pac" and tell them you've been a good little instigator.....

Go ahead..... run along....
    I will. I think there are too many people on this feed that seriously need professional help.

11. Hillary & Trump comparison

Quote Originally Posted by unsolicitedshit View Post
    I will. I think there are too many people on this feed that seriously need professional help.

We don't need another one, thanks!

PS, the United States of America is NOT a democracy, sorry!

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast