Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 23
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Hillary Clinton Assails James Comey, Calling Email Decision ‘Deeply Troubling’
    Troubling? Five people pleading the 5th is troubling.
    33,000 emails deleted is troubling.
    Responding "I don't recall" 39 times, while under oath is troubling.
    Having to listen to all of Hillary's BS is troubling.
    They should have locked her up in July.
    It wasn't troubling when they declined to recommend a Grand Jury, but it is now?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Matthews: Hillary Won’t Change If She Wins, the Clintons Will Sell the Lincoln Bedroom Again.
    Thursday on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” host Chris Matthews said, it’s the Clintons’ “pattern” to raise money “hand over fist” using the White House like a “Motel 6” and that will not change if Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton wins in November.
    Huffington Post editorial director Howard Fineman said, “I’ve been covering the Clintons since they were in Little Rock. and when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, and through all of his presidential campaigns and Hillary’s entire career, their whole life is built on the combination of public office and money. And the Clintons didn’t have any money. They didn’t start out with any money. They’re not like the Bush family or some other people… or the Trump family. And they’re down there in Little Rock, and they want to play on the national stage, and it quickly becomes apparent to them that they’ve got to get in on the money action.”
    He continued, “It’s not about campaigning, but it’s about — maybe I’m being too generous here, but they spent their whole lives trying to get contributions from rich people. They’ve immersed themselves in that, going back to Renaissance weekend and that networking by the sea back in the ’80s and ’90s. The big donors, the soft money donors, these are the people they spent their lives around, they want to be like those people. They want to have money like those people, because it’s demeaning to do that all the time on that level. So they want to get the cash for themselves. More important, they’re going to get the cash for campaign contributions, for PAC contributions, for the foundation—that makes the Clintons feel good, like they’re doing good in the world. It’s like a continuously moving carousel of access and money. None of it specifically illegal, but if you look at the totality of it, it looks like they’ve spent their whole lives searching for cash, and using power to get it, to get more money, to get more power, to get more money. And they have not said they’re going to shut down The Clinton Foundation if Hillary becomes president. What they’ve said is, they will no longer take any foreign donations.”
    Matthews ended the segment by saying, “You know what I think? I’m going to be more judgmental than Beth who’s a straight reporter. I’ll make a judgment. Every time I watch a politician engage in a certain pattern of behavior before they go to the White House, they continue to engage in that pattern afterwards. People don’t change because we swear them into the White House. They become that person big-time. And the Clintons were raising money like this hand over hand, hand over fist, back in 1996, using—we called it Motel 6. They were hoarding them in, pulling them in by train loads of contributors and then letting them sit in the Lincoln bedroom for a while and charging them by the hour. You can still vote for Hillary Clinton, but remember, you’re getting this as part of the package, because that’s been their pattern.”
    Read More & watch video:
    Matthews: Hillary Won't Change If She Wins, the Clintons Will Sell the Lincoln Bedroom Again - Breitbart
    My Thoughts:
    The Clintons won’t change, sure haven’t done it for 45 years.

Hillary’s polls and positive votes are going down faster than Monica Lewinski with Bill in the Oval office.

Just in, the nightly news stated that Huma’s lawyers are negotiating a plea deal with the DOJ & FBI for immunity for testimony concerning the classified E-mails on Hillary’s unsecured unauthorized E-mail server.
    Huma better have her life insurance premiums paid up, you never know when she just might have an accident so to speak.

Trump needs to buy a 30 min prime time TV announcement on every network and talk with the country about how he will turn our country around for the better.

Let this soak in for a little bit.
    Hillary & Trump comparison-118i.jpg

I didn't know the Dems employed clones.. That’s one way to make the crowds looks bigger.
    Ok my fellow deplorables notice anything strange in this picture? I have and circled the problem numerous times. I think it's pretty comical to use the same people over and over to make it look like Hillary has a yyuuuuuge support group. Take a look I only circled one guy there are several duplicates. Lol stupid is as stupid does
    Vote Trump!!
    Hillary & Trump comparison-118k.jpg

Ad what would be your source of this obviously photoshopped image? Did you do it yourself?

Sent from a friend who saw it in his news paper.

White House CANCELS all Obama Appearances at Hillary Campaign Events! ! !
    Hillary & Trump comparison-118l.jpg
    Now, we know it's bad! The FBI Director's announcement that the Bureau had found more emails pertinent to its Hillary Clinton private e-mail server investigation, and was re-opening that investigation, sent shockwaves across the political spectrum this afternoon.
    The fact that the FBI made such an announcement is extraordinary in itself. Generally, the Bureau does NOT publicly reveal that someone is under investigation, never mind someone who is so high-profile, like an active candidate for President! So the revelation that the Hillary investigation is now re-opened is an absolute stunner on many levels. Frankly, all experts agree that it must be something extraordinary they found; something likely criminal.
    Adding to the drama was that the FBI Director did NOT coordinate the announcement with the White House or with the Department of Justice (DOJ) - which could be an effort by the Bureau to regain its lost reputation for Integrity. Keeping the White house and Justice Department out of the loop means they could not interfere prior to the announcement, and now that the announcement has been made publicly, neither the White House nor the DOJ can prevent the public from knowing something big is taking place.
    Read More:
    https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2340
    My Thoughts:
    Do you blame him?

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast