Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 25
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Who is Huma? Shocking Abedin history you definitely won’t see on CNN
    By: Carmine Sabia
    Emails may be the least of the issues that are about to fall on Huma Abedin and her boss Hillary Clinton.
    A popular video circulating social media claims to show Abedin, who was raised in Saudi Arabia between the ages of two and 18, her family, and by extension Clinton, have ties to groups and people who fund terrorism.
    The narrator of the video names the “four main players” as Clinton, Abedin, Saudi Arabia and Abdullah Omar Nasseef.
    The video alleges that the Abedin family business, The Institute of Minority Muslim Affairs which, as we reported, is a pro-Sharia Law newsletter where Abedin used to work, is “owned by the Muslim World League, Saudi Arabia’s global organization that promotes violent Wahhabi Islam.”
    If Huma’s lie about turning everything over doesn’t destroy her, THIS State Dept. document will bury her
    Video:

Nasseef is one of the founders of the Muslim World League and with Abedin’s father, created the Abedin’s family business.
    Read more: Who is Huma? Shocking Abedin history you definitely won’t see on CNN | BizPac Review
    My Thoughts:
    I always thought she was a shaky individual. Way too many ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Clinton's State Department: A RICO Enterprise
    The WikiLeaks disclosures of e-mails hacked from Clinton presidential-campaign chairman John Podesta provide mounting confirmation that the Clinton Foundation was orchestrated for the purpose of enriching the Clintons personally and leveraging then-Secretary Clinton's power to do it.
    Hillary and her underlings pulled this off by making access to her contingent on Clinton Foundation ties; by having top staff service Clinton Foundation donors and work on Clinton Foundation business; by systematically conducting her e-mail communications outside the government server system; by making false statements to the public, the White House, Congress, the courts, and the FBI; and by destroying thousands of e-mails - despite congressional inquiries and Freedom of Information Act demands - in order to cover up the shocking interplay between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation.
    Under federal law, that can amount to running an enterprise by a pattern of fraud, bribery, and obstruction. If so, it is a major crime. Like the major crimes involving the mishandling of classified information and destruction of government files, it cries out for a thorough and credible criminal investigation.

And this is the man that Hillary takes millions from for her campaign.
    Hillary & Trump comparison-118p.jpg

Hillary Clinton does not meet the standard of a U.S. President morally as she's "Untruthful" and "extremely careless" with National Security Trust and she's lied about her health issues as she tries to cover them up. She's risked the lives of every American as many witnesses and whistle blowers before testifying have already been announced dead in the news before testifying under suspicious circumstances.....this appears to be a pattern for the Clinton's and Obama.....They are never held accountable for any scandals over the past 40 years.....How many more people must fear the Clinton Machine entangled with the Muslim Brotherhood Nations, New World Order or One World Order, CFR, and Communist China, whose goal it is to take down the USA and take over the USA and enslave Americans, along with their donor and mentor, George Soros, and his electronic voting machines - and now, they've not only involved us in never ending wars in the Middle East, but they've brought us on the verge of WW III!

Hitler Learns the FBI Reopened the Investigation.

Bill Clinton tried to cheer up Hillary Clinton today by reminding her that Nelson Mandela wasn't elected president until after serving 27 years in prison.

Have time for an education on The Clinton Foundation??
    Great short explanation of slick money laundering !!!!
    By: Charles Krauthammer
    The Clinton Foundation is "organized crime at its finest, and we are financing it! Here is a good, concise summary of how he Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be the LARGEST political criminal enterprise in U.S. history. This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and re-package it, to be used for your own purposes. All tax free.
    Here's how it works:
    1. You create a separate foreign "charity." In this case one in Canada .
    2. Foreign oligarch's & governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did, contributing mega millions. I am sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send un-told millions to a Canadian charity).
    3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations & makes a massive donation to the CLINTON FOUNDATION.
    4. The Clinton Foundation, and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors.
    5. The Clinton Foundation, then "spends" some of this money, for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay salaries to un-told numbers of ‘managers’ hangers on, & fund lavish travel, etc. Again virtually all tax free, which means you & I are subsidizing it.
    6. The Clinton Foundation with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors" and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
    7. Net result: foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton 's pockets tax free & is untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of “money laundering”.
    Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes, as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, a Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests & then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and, guess who was Secretary of State, when the approval, was granted? As an aside, imagine how former, Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor favors, for a guy promoting, a vitamin company. Not legal, but not exactly putting U.S. security at risk.
    Sarcasm aside, if you are still not persuaded, this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clinton's, ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations & countries in need?
    This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk, she was willing to take. Bill and Hillary are devious, unprincipled, dishonest, and criminal, and they are Slick!
    Warning: They could be back in the White House in January 2017. Do not let it happen. Remember, most people are not well informed. We must somehow inform and educate them.

Defense Intelligence Analyst: 'No Doubt' Hillary's Emails Hacked by Foreign Governments.
    By Guy Benson
    Let's examine a few significant updates on the Hillary email scandal, starting with perhaps the most important -- but least covered -- aspect of the imbroglio:
    Unconscionable national security risks. In order to shield her communications from oversight and public information requests, Hillary Clinton chose to set up a private email server in her home, rather than use a secure official account. Regardless of the ethical propriety and legality of that decision (stay tuned on those points), intelligence experts believe her actions led to extraordinary breaches at the hands of foreign governments and outside entities.
    Please read every word of this excerpt from Bloomberg's Eli Lake and Josh Rogin:
    Hillary Clinton didn't take a basic precaution with her personal e-mail system to prevent hackers from impersonating or "spoofing" her identity in messages to close associates, according to former U.S. officials familiar with her e-mail system and other cyber-security experts. This vulnerability put anyone who was in communication with her clintonemail.com account while she was secretary of state at risk of being hacked. Clinton said at the United Nations last week that there were no security breaches of her personal e-mail server, which she used to send and receive more than 60,000 professional and personal e-mails. But former cyber-security officials and experts told us that there were gaps in the system...According to publicly available information, whoever administrated the system didn't enable what’s called a Sender Policy Framework, or SPF, a simple setting that would prevent hackers sending e-mails that appear to be from clintonemail.com.
    SPF is a basic and highly recommended security precaution for people who set up their own servers...Experts told us that oversight was just one flaw of a security system that would have been relatively easy for foreign intelligence services and others to exploit. "I have no doubt in my mind that this thing was penetrated by multiple foreign powers, to assume otherwise is to put blinders on,” said Bob Gourley, the chief technology officer at the Defense Intelligence Agency from 2005 to 2008 and the founder of Cognitio, a cybersecurity consultancy...Spoofing a senior official’s e-mail identity is also an easy way to conduct "spear phishing" attacks, where an attacker sends a personally crafted e-mail that appears to come from a trusted source. Once the target opens it, his own system can be compromised. Clinton said she e-mailed with dozens of State Department and White House officials using her server, including President Barack Obama.
    Read More:
    Defense Intelligence Analyst: 'No Doubt' Hillary's Emails Hacked by Foreign Governments - Guy Benson
    My Thoughts:
    Sure beats the hell out of Hillary’s statement that her unsecured unauthorized E-mail server was not hacked by a foreign government’s intelligence agencies doesn’t it.
    Think about this; in the last 8 years, WikiLeaks disclosures have not been proven wrong and all of the one’s that have been disclosed over the past month or so, every one of the people they have concerned have never said they aren’t correct, all they say is the Russians did this and that.

Have you ever wondered why, it’s ONLY the democrats that are against voter ID requirements?

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast