Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 272

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    They both took a legal tax deduction, it's the fact that Hillary tried to make a big deal of Trumps and she took one herself, that the definition of a hypocrite.
    $1 Billion vs. 1 Million. A company loss that can be deducted over several years vs. a "charitable" donation that can be deducted only in the year it was made. You are comparing apples with oranges here. Both were apparently legal, but are in a totally different ballpark. Almost 1,000 times different. That is a big deal. Next you are telling me that since I am deducting several $1,000 from my taxable income I am a hypocrite when talking about Donald's $916,000,000 deduction. Aren't you then a hypocrite too?

    Again, your false statements regarding charitable donation deductions were conflating facts with fiction. You got caught red-handed in something that you simply made up, but then you complain about the Clinton campaign making stuff up. You are the hypocrite!

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The main thyme of this is, Trump takes a legal tax deduction and Mrs. Hypocrite try's to rag on him for taking a tax deduction which she's also done.
    I get that. The inconsistency in the meme was a distraction, unfortunately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #23
    Hillary & Trump comparison-115r.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hillary & Trump comparison-115r.jpg
    Oh boy, will you ever fact check your posts before posting them. Barbara Res is a Hillary Clinton supporter. Here is Barbara Res in her own words about her former boss, Donald Trump:


    opsspec1991, would you be willing to operate as a plant in the Hillary Clinton champaign? A person of your caliber and with your ability to screw up could really seal the deal for Donald Trump by helping screwing up Hillary's champaign. If not, I have one request though. Please stay as far away as possible from the Donald Trump campaign. Donald already does everything he can to screw his campaign up and really doesn't need any additional help.

  6. #25
    My post is still correct, she was Trump’s Female Tower Boss, what ever her views are now wasn't the reason for the post.
    .
    I find it amazing how you say that I post too many negative items concerning Hillary or the Clintons in general, if that bothers you so much, than let’s hear some items that are pro Hillary from you and have a debate, if you can find something positive concerning Hillary that is.
    .
    If not, then get yourself something else to gripe about, because I’m not going to stop.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Oh boy, will you ever fact check your posts before posting them. Barbara Res is a Hillary Clinton supporter. Here is Barbara Res in her own words about her former boss, Donald Trump:


    opsspec1991, would you be willing to operate as a plant in the Hillary Clinton champaign? A person of your caliber and with your ability to screw up could really seal the deal for Donald Trump by helping screwing up Hillary's champaign. If not, I have one request though. Please stay as far away as possible from the Donald Trump campaign. Donald already does everything he can to screw his campaign up and really doesn't need any additional help.
    I am personally thankful that we have so many reminders of the stellar intelligence and abilities a Trump administration would bring this country. The constant reminders of how competent trump is bring joy to my heart!

    Hillary & Trump comparison-8cd417ba7c97ca13d5e9debb05e6c7ed.jpg

  8. #27
    That's 11 out of the thousands of productive businesses that Trump has had over the past 45 years, not a bad percentage if you truly and really want to consider the truth.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That's 11 out of the thousands of productive businesses that Trump has had over the past 45 years, not a bad percentage if you truly and really want to consider the truth.
    I'm as willing to consider your truth as you are to consider mine.

    "Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

    - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi

  10. #29
    Trump Accountant Comes Forward… Huge Announcement Leaves Media Speechless
    .
    Liberal pundits have been savaging GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump over the recent revelation that in 1995 he declared nearly $1 billion in business losses. Their argument has been that he later intentionally used these losses to offset his future federal income taxes.
    .
    Enter accountant Jack Mitnick. Mitnick reportedly handled Trump’s taxes up until 1996, and he just dropped a bombshell announcement leaving the liberal media’s narrative in tatters.
    .
    Mitnick claimed that Trump’s manipulating the tax code at that point in time wouldn’t have even been possible.
    .
    The media and Hillary Clinton have painted Trump as a maniacal genius, manipulating the tax code to fit his greedy goals. But according to Mitnick, that couldn’t be farther from the truth.
    .
    “As far as I know, and that only goes through late ’96, he didn’t (have the expertise to manipulate the tax code),” Mitnick said during an interview Wednesday with NBC News. Trump’s lack of expertise was exactly why he hired Mitnick.
    .
    What this means is that the entire liberal narrative alleging that Trump personally manipulated the US tax code in an effort to circumvent the spirit of the law is patently false.
    .
    Read More:
    .
    BREAKING: Trump Accountant Comes Forward... Huge Announcement Leaves Media Speechless
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    Every person who files taxes looks for every every every every allowable deduction they can--- from non-Christian to Christian, from blue collar to white collar, from hippie to high roller. Why do CPA's charge it is because they know the deductions we don't know and some CPA's know more than other CPA.s
    .
    Donald J. Trump's accountant just came forward with a shocking statement about the Republican nominee's tax returns... what he said just destroyed Hillary Clinton's entire narrative.
    .
    This is not going to make the left happy...
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Trump Accountant Comes Forward… Huge Announcement Leaves Media Speechless
    .
    Liberal pundits have been savaging GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump over the recent revelation that in 1995 he declared nearly $1 billion in business losses. Their argument has been that he later intentionally used these losses to offset his future federal income taxes.
    .
    Enter accountant Jack Mitnick. Mitnick reportedly handled Trump’s taxes up until 1996, and he just dropped a bombshell announcement leaving the liberal media’s narrative in tatters.
    .
    Mitnick claimed that Trump’s manipulating the tax code at that point in time wouldn’t have even been possible.
    .
    The media and Hillary Clinton have painted Trump as a maniacal genius, manipulating the tax code to fit his greedy goals. But according to Mitnick, that couldn’t be farther from the truth.
    .
    “As far as I know, and that only goes through late ’96, he didn’t (have the expertise to manipulate the tax code),” Mitnick said during an interview Wednesday with NBC News. Trump’s lack of expertise was exactly why he hired Mitnick.
    .
    What this means is that the entire liberal narrative alleging that Trump personally manipulated the US tax code in an effort to circumvent the spirit of the law is patently false.
    .
    Read More:
    .
    BREAKING: Trump Accountant Comes Forward... Huge Announcement Leaves Media Speechless
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    Every person who files taxes looks for every every every every allowable deduction they can--- from non-Christian to Christian, from blue collar to white collar, from hippie to high roller. Why do CPA's charge it is because they know the deductions we don't know and some CPA's know more than other CPA.s
    .
    Donald J. Trump's accountant just came forward with a shocking statement about the Republican nominee's tax returns... what he said just destroyed Hillary Clinton's entire narrative.
    .
    This is not going to make the left happy...
    But your own article also puts the lie to Trump's own assertion that he "knows the tax code better than anyone else". By Mr. Mitnick's own assertion, Trump would have been unable to file his taxes in the manner he did if he did not have the money to hire the tax experts. Which means that Trump knows as much about the tax code as his white nationalist supporters do about being decent human beings.

    So given that Trump's own accountant has said he doesn't know JACK about the tax code, why should anyone vote for your genius of a candidate? This is just another example in a long line of them that Trump says whatever comes into his hollow little hair-brained skull with no verifiable proof.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast