Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Quote from the ghost of Bin Laden:

"I'D STILL BE ALIVE, IF I HAD GIVEN TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION"

3. This says it all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's hard to believe anyone would be that bad, but you can bet Hillary will continue with Obama's ideas and pull the handle of the toilet and flush our country down the tubes.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Are actions more harmful than word’s?
    Seeing the two bomb shells that have come out today, it’s important to weigh whether Trumps negative words towards a woman that he said over ten years ago are more harmful than Hillary’s actions that allowed four people to die in Benghazi, misused the State Dept. to allow millions of dollars from foreign countries to funnel into the Clinton slush Foundation, allowed our governments most top secret items to be allowed to be contained on a unsecured unauthorized E-mail server.
    The level of these actions are what needs to be looked at, to see which were more harmful, words by one person or actions that were done by the other.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Are actions more harmful than wordís?
    Seeing the two bomb shells that have come out today, itís important to weigh whether Trumps negative words towards a woman that he said over ten years ago are more harmful than Hillaryís actions that allowed four people to die in Benghazi, misused the State Dept. to allow millions of dollars from foreign countries to funnel into the Clinton slush Foundation, allowed our governments most top secret items to be allowed to be contained on a unsecured unauthorized E-mail server.
    The level of these actions are what needs to be looked at, to see which were more harmful, words by one person or actions that were done by the other.
    You clearly do not understand how elections are won and lost. It has all to do with perception. When it comes to campaigning, Trump is an amateur, or, more precisely, a charlatan. To the electorate that needs to be won over to win a race, how a candidate is perceived is everything. Trump is doing everything to reaffirm his negative image. Hillary is simply better at avoiding this despite her high negatives, as she is running a professional campaign. Any other Republican candidate would have wiped the floor with Hillary by now. The VP debate demonstrated what a real Republican candidate is capable of. Unfortunately, this year, the Republican party is running a creepy clown as a candidate. Prepare yourself for having an anti-gun crook running the show for at least 4 years.

Sad as it is, you might be right. Sometimes Trump is his worse enemy. It's just a shame the everyday person doesn't understand and know how dangerous Hillary will be to our country and will cause a down fall of massive proportions for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Sad as it is, you might be right. Sometimes Trump is his worse enemy. It's just a shame the everyday person doesn't understand and know how dangerous Hillary will be to our country and will cause a down fall of massive proportions for years to come.
    I personally think they do understand how dangerous Hillary will be, but Trump has just convinced them that he will be even more dangerous.

Todays fallout:

This midnight release of an "apology" video clearly demonstrates that the Trump campaign needed to do damage control ASAP or face the consequences on the next morning, such as more public calls to drop out of the race and the looming Sunday debate.

Let's be clear, at this point, dropping out of the race is pointless as Trump cannot be replaced on ballots anymore and running a write-in candidate is a legal nightmare. McMullin and Johnson are also hopeless options as the party will fracture after a Trump drop out.

Unless Trump can get his act together (which I doubt) or Assagne releases extremely damaging material (unlike the recent Friday "trash dump"), we have been solidly screwed by a con artist.

So Trump, like a lot of guys, said some raunchy things at sometime in their life, about some women. You show me a guy that hasn't and I'll show you a liar. But to my knowledge he has never killed anyone, or had someone killed. That brings us to Hillary. We are not going to let Benghazi and the 4 deaths there go, he DNA is all over that. And, what about all those Clinton associates that have been found dead, like Vince Foster, and people that opposed Clinton, like Brietbart, and the guy associated with her email computer scandal more recently.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    So Trump, like a lot of guys, said some raunchy things at sometime in their life, about some women. You show me a guy that hasn't and I'll show you a liar. But to my knowledge he has never killed anyone, or had someone killed. That brings us to Hillary. We are not going to let Benghazi and the 4 deaths there go, he DNA is all over that. And, what about all those Clinton associates that have been found dead, like Vince Foster, and people that opposed Clinton, like Brietbart, and the guy associated with her email computer scandal more recently.
    Another one who doesn't understand the basics of how elections are won and lost. Try to read and understand my post above. Meanwhile, more Senators and members of the House have come forward this morning and denounced their prior support for Trump. The only thing that can save Trump now is either Trump himself (which I doubt will happen) or WikiLeaks.

Mike Pence is walking the fine line between denouncing Trumps past comments and continuing being his running mate. From Pence Cancels Event, Says He's 'Offended' by Trump Comments:

"As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the eleven-year-old video released yesterday," Pence said in a written statement. "I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them. I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people. We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night."
    Pence also canceled his appearance at the Wisconsin event with Paul Ryan today, after Paul Ryan disinvited Trump and Pence became the stand-in for Trump. I guess Pence wants to "ride out the storm" by hiding from the media until Trump's performance at the debate becomes the story.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast