Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 7
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

It comes down to this, would you rather have someone who is politically incorrect or someone who is politically corrupt.
    It always amazes me number of gun owners here that carry the water for Hillary, it's like they don't give a rats ass what it means if she gets to select supreme or federal court appointees that will be there for the next 30 years or so.
    Yes what Trump said was crude, but what I can’t understand is, all of these so called women that are going boo, hoo about that statement, are the same 80 million women who bought the 80 shades of grey book.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    LOL, just because I use my brain?

Nobody with a brain would vote for Hillary to destroy the United States of America, unless they were planning on leaving it.
    You may want to properly quote a post if you intend to reply to it. As usual, your post makes ZERO sense.

Hillary & Trump comparison-115z.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yes what Trump said was crude, but what I canít understand is, all of these so called women that are going boo, hoo about that statement, are the same 80 million women who bought the 80 shades of grey book.
    Hypocrisy is Americas #1 pastime, besides, when Trump made that statement he was a democrat, no problem.

~Rapture...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It comes down to this, would you rather have someone who is politically incorrect or someone who is politically corrupt.
    Either way America is finished. I guarantee that whoever occupies the Oval Office will not be the lesser of any kind of evil, quite to the contrary. How can I guarantee that? Read my SIGNATURE. We Ainít Seen Nothín Yet.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

JFK and LBJ had numerous affairs - in public situations - while they were in the White House. We are all familiar with JFK and Marilyn Monroe. And Teddy Kennedy was an absolute menace in an elevator. And the activities of good ole Bill Clinton are too numerous and to disgusting to discuss. But now, the Democrats are outraged over Trump when they just smiled and looked the other way for their Democratic predators.

I find it enlightening that Opsspec is talking about everyone BUT his own candidate's peccadilloes, and Trump's own horrible judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I find it enlightening that Opsspec is talking about everyone BUT his own candidate's peccadilloes, and Trump's own horrible judgement.
    Why should I, did Trump get anyone killed like Hillary did, sure he's crude sometimes, but It comes down to this, would you rather have someone who is politically incorrect or someone who is politically corrupt.

Hillary & Trump comparison-116b.jpg

Hillary Fact Checks
    I guess some people need another fact check. What I’m about to tell you are only the facts – historical facts, not rumors, not hearsay just plain undeniable facts.
    (This is only a small percentage of a much longer list)
    Of the two candidates running for president:
    Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
    Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
    Only Hillary Clinton ordered the deletion of over 30 thousand emails after she was ordered to hand the server containing them over to the Feds.
    Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges and then laughed about it during an interview.
    Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
    Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
    Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire after landing in Bosnia.
    Only Hillary Clinton lied about actually lying to the American people.
    Only Hillary Clinton was involved in “Cash Cow “
    Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband’s sexual harassment (and rape) accusers.
    Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
    Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
    Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
    Only Hillary Clinton was labeled “Extremely careless “about national security by the FBI.
    Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class. Surprising right? Watch the speech.
    Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election. Bernie never had a chance.
    Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
    Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victim’s parents were lying.
    Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
    Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.
    Only Hillary Clinton made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would have simply told the truth in the first place! Fact – all facts!
    Only Hillary Clinton regularly cussed out and belittled her Secret Service detail.
    But you are going to vote for her because…. you don’t like Donald Trump? That is insane!
    I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.

Hillary & Trump comparison-116c.jpg

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast