Hillary & Trump comparison - Page 8
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Donald Trump Sent His Own Plane To Transport 200 Stranded Marines
    After hearing about 200 Marines left stranded after returning home from Operation Desert Storm back in 1991, Donald J.Trump came to the aid of those Marines by sending one of his planes to Camp Lejuene, North Carolina to transport them back home to their families in Miami, Florida.
    Corporal Ryan Stickney was amongst the group that was stuck in North Carolina and could not make their way back to their homes. Stickey told Hannity.com that he had spent nearly six months serving in Operation Desert Storm between 1990 and 1991 and was eagerly awaiting his return home.
    Here is a picture from that day:
    Hillary & Trump comparison-116d.jpg
    Stickney spent the next few weeks after returning from Saudi Arabia in North Carolina at Camp Lejuene to wind down. Stickney and the 200 Marines were set to return home until an error had been made in the logistics unit and a plane wouldn’t be able to take the Marines home on the date they were set to arrive.
    Trump managed to get word of the situation and decided to send a plane to help the stranded Marines.
    “The way the story was told to us was that Mr. Trump found out about it and sent the airline down to take care of us. And that’s all we knew….I remember asking ‘Who is Donald Trump?’ I truly didn’t know anything about him,” Stickney said.
    Stickeny says that he and his family is forever grateful for lending a hand. His father, a former Eastern Airlines captain and Korean War veteran, even offered Trump a free ride as a way to say thank you for his kind services.
    Thanks to Donald Trump, 200 Marines were able to see their families that day.
    Read More:
    Donald Trump Sent His Own Plane To Transport 200 Stranded Marines – American Military News
    My Thoughts:
    This is just one a many things Trump has done for people that no one knows about and Trump didn’t want them to be posted, that’s just the way Trump is.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Trumps, "because you'd be in jail" comment was the highlight if the debate, hands down. That and when he pointed at Hillary and said she was a LIAR!.

Ignorance is without question the hallmark of This Last Generation.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Trumps, "because you'd be in jail" comment was the highlight if the debate, hands down. That and when he pointed at Hillary and said she was a LIAR!.
    I bet when she heard that it put her panties in a bunch. I thought it was GREAT.

Trump’s New Tax Plan: A “Home Run” for Small Business?
    The Republican presidential nominee revealed several promising proposals for small business in his latest address.
    Read More:
    Trump’s New Tax Plan: A “Home Run” for Small Business? | NFIB

This Was The Exact Moment When Hillary Realized Donald Trump Won The Debate
    You might have missed this, but it was the turning point of the entire debate. Hillary Clinton pretty much gave up after this point, when Donald J. Trump made a fool of her on live TV. This is too good for words, so you have to just watch.
    This Was The Exact Moment When Hillary Realized Donald Trump Won The Debate | Yes I'm Right.

An Ex CNN employee Donna Brazile, now the head of the DNC leaked questions to Hillary while she worked at CNN on a CNN town hall to give her a heads up on what was going to be asked on that town hall.
    Those heads up questions were then asked almost exactly as they were leaked to Hillary at that town hall.
    It sure looks like when Trump say’s the media is crooked and is working against him is true for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This Was The Exact Moment When Hillary Realized Donald Trump Won The Debate
    You might have missed this, but it was the turning point of the entire debate. Hillary Clinton pretty much gave up after this point, when Donald J. Trump made a fool of her on live TV. This is too good for words, so you have to just watch.
    This Was The Exact Moment When Hillary Realized Donald Trump Won The Debate | Yes I'm Right.
    Trump may have done better in the debate than Hillary, however, he is far from out of the woods yet. Even if Trump wins the popular vote next month, he can still be defeated by the Electoral College. From all the figures released thus far, Hillary has claimed the majority of those votes in her pocket. Could be, and the Republicans who have deserted Trump because of his potty-mouth tape may just insure that Trump does lose. That is an indication that the Republicans have become as crooked as Democrats and would rather see Hillary, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi in the cat-bird seats than maintain Republican control. There is no cohesiveness in the Republican party and they are fractured to the point of being ineffective and an embarrassment to the public. Let's face it, we do not have a government, only a board controlled by corporate executives. Asi' es la vida!

Will the Electoral College turn on Trump? - POLITICO

I new that the very beginning when Trump said he was going to break all the rice bowls in Washington that it was going to be a hard slog from then on. Over the last few day's WikiLeaks has put out a large number of items that show just how dishonest and underhanded the Clintons are, it's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Trump may have done better in the debate than Hillary, however, he is far from out of the woods yet. Even if Trump wins the popular vote next month, he can still be defeated by the Electoral College. From all the figures released thus far, Hillary has claimed the majority of those votes in her pocket. Could be, and the Republicans who have deserted Trump because of his potty-mouth tape may just insure that Trump does lose. That is an indication that the Republicans have become as crooked as Democrats and would rather see Hillary, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi in the cat-bird seats than maintain Republican control. There is no cohesiveness in the Republican party and they are fractured to the point of being ineffective and an embarrassment to the public. Let's face it, we do not have a government, only a board controlled by corporate executives. Asi' es la vida!

Will the Electoral College turn on Trump? - POLITICO
    If the election was held today, Trump would lose both, the popular and Electoral vote. Trump's campaign is going from one crisis to the next, the vast majority of them self-inflicted. The Republicans running for office can read polls and act accordingly, as they actually want to win. With the civil war breaking out now between Trump and Congressional Republicans, neither Trump nor Republicans running for office have a chance.

It is up to the Presidential candidate to unite the party behind him! So far, Trump wasn't interested is that, since even before the RNC convention. What good does it do to attack Congressional Republicans running for office? It just shows that Trump only cares about himself.

Thanks to Trump's incompetence in running a campaign, it is a lose-lose situation now. Trump is already preparing for his loss by trying to make sure that Congressional Republicans will get the blame for it. Trump managed what no other Democrat could achieve, he split the Republican party for years to come.

In summary, it is a **** show and we have the best seats in the house watching this train wreck in slow motion. The only hope now is WikiLeaks. That's right! Only the foreigner hiding in a foreign embassy in a foreign country supported by foreign hackers can help changing the outcome for "the better".

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast