Hillary & Trump comparison
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary & Trump comparison

Hillary & Trump comparison

In the same vein as negative items and reasoning about Trump, are you going to vote for a woman who, with her husband, has managed to let other countries have access to our national secrets? The woman who enabled the Russians to obtain nuclear material, conduct covert deals which resulted in the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, who transmitted classified material on her computer through an unsecured server, let lawyers, who didn't have security clearances review the unauthorized emails which contained extremely high level secrets? That is only for starters, what about the monies she has been receiving from foreign countries for favorable influence in different affairs? Damn, that doesn't even scratch the surface of the crimes for which she could have, and should have, been prosecuted. The only reason she isn't sitting in prison somewhere right now is because of the crooked politicians who have been in league with her. They are protecting her right now to keep from being placed in adjoining cells with her. And you think she is better than Trump with all of her problems? That is naivete' to the Nth degree!
    Trump is a business man who has used the same tactics in his business as most others who have reached the level of success he has. I seriously doubt that you will find many businesses that don't use the same means. Some are more successful than others and, the more successful they become, the more envious others become because they haven't had the ability to do so. Trump's businesses do offer employment here in the country and do benefit us. Hillary's intent is to obtain personal riches through the positions she has had in government, not to do anything to enhance the lives of private citizens. If she were to win the election, she would follow the same failed policies of Obama and complete the destruction of the country.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary & Trump comparison-115j.jpg

4. Amazing to me how well Trump is doing when the President , VP , DOJ , FBI , DNC and most of the news media is covering for her and hiding her baggage .

It only points to one thing THE FIX IS IN FOR HILLARY !!!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    In the same vein as negative items and reasoning about Trump, are you going to vote for a woman who, with her husband, has managed to let other countries have access to our national secrets? The woman who enabled the Russians to obtain nuclear material, conduct covert deals which resulted in the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, who transmitted classified material on her computer through an unsecured server, let lawyers, who didn't have security clearances review the unauthorized emails which contained extremely high level secrets? That is only for starters, what about the monies she has been receiving from foreign countries for favorable influence in different affairs? Damn, that doesn't even scratch the surface of the crimes for which she could have, and should have, been prosecuted. The only reason she isn't sitting in prison somewhere right now is because of the crooked politicians who have been in league with her. They are protecting her right now to keep from being placed in adjoining cells with her. And you think she is better than Trump with all of her problems? That is naivete' to the Nth degree!
    Trump is a business man who has used the same tactics in his business as most others who have reached the level of success he has. I seriously doubt that you will find many businesses that don't use the same means. Some are more successful than others and, the more successful they become, the more envious others become because they haven't had the ability to do so. Trump's businesses do offer employment here in the country and do benefit us. Hillary's intent is to obtain personal riches through the positions she has had in government, not to do anything to enhance the lives of private citizens. If she were to win the election, she would follow the same failed policies of Obama and complete the destruction of the country.
    I have some sad sad news for you my forum friend. In all due respect to you and all your efforts, these posts you are continually putting up about the indiscretions of HC are not going to change anybody's mind in who they are going to cast a vote for on Nov 9. It's not that they don't know about all the situations you are posting about, although some may not, they simply don't care. The lady could have done any number of heinous things to even children (I wouldn't be surprised to hear she had) and her supporters and media clones don't care. Get it? T h e y d o n t c a r e. They don't care about Bill's indiscretions either. In point of fact, many of these twisted individuals probably applaud him if not openly, silently. It's the way of our nation's young people now which have been corrupted by the feels good, permissive, layers half truth, liberal progressive brainwashing that has been slowly taking over with no sign of stopping. If Trump wins, it won't be because of any of this BS you are putting here about her. It also won't be because of his ever so ellocant speaking. The man looks like a total bafoon speaking next to her. Instead, it will be because he managed to pull a rabbit out of a hat and get a portion of the voting aged public to vote for him that has likely never registered to vote before.

Personally, I can't stand the woman. She belongs in prison and 30 years ago without the Obama administration pulling strings behind the stage, she would have been. I just think as of today, this whole thing is a coin flip and you aren't going to change it.

On another note, what are you going to do when she wins?

Most likely sit back and drink a beer and smoke a good cigar and get ready to bend over and kiss my gun rights away. How about you?

The comparison of Trump and Hillary: Trump tells the truth and gets clobbered for it. Hillary tells lies and get cheered for it. Right is wrong, and wrong is right. good is bad, bad is good. To be a Christian is bad, to be evil is good. The Laws that we have lived and prospered by for centuries is no longer tolerated . Do ing what ever you want at the expense of others is the mood of the day. The world is upside down and going to hell.

Wait a minute, isn't this all signs of the "end of times".

Can't wait to get "Home".

Quotes of the day
    Hillary -Who Lost $6 Billion of YOUR MONEY at State Dept.- Bashes Trump for Losing $1 Billion of HIS MONEY in Business
    Bill said that Obamacare deductions are increasing an average of 40% and it’s a big mess.

Hillary & Trump comparison-115n.jpg

Hillary & Trump comparison-115q.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Hillary or Trump but I fully condone, support and encourage tax evasion. Our government is extremely wasteful so keep every penny you can.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast