More info on " The fix is in " - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More info on " The fix is in "

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    OK big boy, tell us where this is incorrect. Otherwise, unless you've got some creditable inputs either for or against either candidate, quit ragging on people who at least try and pass along some info that others here might not have knowledge of. Just being an antagonist and posting crap to just be posting negative hateful attacks isn't the way to go for an adult.
    I don't have to prove anything big boy, my statement stands on its own. You have posted so much inaccurate, non-checked garbage from highly questionable sources, I do not need to engage in any proof. Your reputation for spewing stuff is well documented on this site. BTW, I do pass along credible information when I choose to engage. Go through my admittedly brief posting history and please, by all means find where my assertions are either not cited, are innaccurate or are not common knowledge.

What's wrong, can't disprove his post? I had nothing to do with it, but you attack me, must have hit your little bitty nerve somewhere.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12