More leaks exposed

Thread: More leaks exposed

1. More leaks exposed

It always amazes me number of gun owners here that carry the water for Hillary, it's like they don't give a rats ass what it means if she get's to select supreme or federal court appointees that will be there for the next 30 years or so.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    The question is, will Trump mention this in the debate tomorrow? In the first debate, he actually agreed with Hillary on the gun control items being discussed: no-fly-no-by and stop-and-frisk to "get guns off the street". He did not engage with Hillary on a gun control discussion when she teed it up for him nicely (like so many other things).

When Trump debates such things, he needs to detail the specifics, such as what this Wikileaks release says and not just the usual "Hillary is going to take your guns away" and "people say" or "people tell me". The what and how is important allow a voter to make up his/her mind. He could literally back Hillary into a corner where she has to come out and say what she actually wants to do on gun control. So far, she has successfully avoided that, allowing her to privately speak about her gun control agenda in detail while publicly speaking about it only in nebulous terms and codes.

Trumps debate actions show the difference between a person who's been doing this for a very short period of time verse a person who's been doing this for a very long time. We can only hope he can score some major points tomorrow, because he needs it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL