Wikileaks opens bombshell on hillary's health
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks opens bombshell on hillary's health

Wikileaks opens bombshell on hillary's health

Seems Hillary has been lying about here health all along. Would we expect anything less of her. She has been BUSTED by WIKILEAKS:

https://coercioncode.com/2016/10/09/...llarys-health/

And then there's the brain tumor they discovered during her latest colonoscopy.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church And State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And then there's the brain tumor they discovered during her latest colonoscopy.
    That's a good one.

Hillary seemed at times a little rattled last night. was she off her meds, or was it the 4 women sitting in the front row that Bill had raped.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Hillary seemed at times a little rattled last night. was she off her meds, or was it the 4 women sitting in the front row that Bill had raped. One when she was only 12 years old.
    The woman who was raped as a 12-year-old girl was not raped by Bill Clinton. The reason that she was at the debate was because Hillary the lawyer defended the man who did rape the girl. Hillary was recorded laughing about how she got him off with a one-year sentence. Rape Victim: Hillary Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped

Now Hillary is raping her all over again.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Seems Hillary has been lying about here health all along. Would we expect anything less of her. She has been BUSTED by WIKILEAKS:

https://coercioncode.com/2016/10/09/...llarys-health/
    This will be the end of Hillary.

t-rump will win by such a HUGE landslide there will NOT be any reason to go out and vote for t-rump.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

9. I wonder why I was told it was against the rules to use hil-LIAR-y instead of Hillary but a certain person uses t-rump often and nothing is said ?

Left-wing liberal progressive PC police at work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast