Hillary Clinton Hired Secret Police To Go After Woman Victimized By Bill Clinton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Hired Secret Police To Go After Woman Victimized By Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton Hired Secret Police To Go After Woman Victimized By Bill Clinton

You might do a little research on what Hillary did to these women, she had privet detectives go out and harass abuse, threaten them and their children and damage their cars.

Look up:

Hillary Clinton 'Hired Secret Police To Go After Woman Victimized By Bill,' **** Morris Reveals (WATCH) : Headlines : Headlines & Global News
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. No doubt she is corrupt and would not be surprised if she had people murdered to protect herself and Bill for prison along with everything thing else you can imagine.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The number of Clinton associates that have ended up dead is outstanding. Were talking over 45 people, the percentage that this couple having this many people die is unreal, many of them were going to testify against them.
    The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously
    The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously. Check It Out | KXNT 840 AM « CBS Las Vegas

5. And the guy from the campaign this year, we can't for get about a supposed robbery and he still had his watch wallet. SMH!?!

What the hell is that about? How about some back ground info.

7. I thought everyone new about this, sorry.

Aug 21, 2016 -*When DNC*staffer*Seth Rich was gunned down*near hisaffluent neighborhood in Washington, D.C.,*...

Thanks, it was hard to connect the two. He wasn't robbed he was murdered because he was sending info to WikiLeaks. Another person for the Clinton murder list.

9. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Thanks, it was hard to connect the two. He wasn't robbed he was murdered because he was sending info to WikiLeaks. Another person for the Clinton murder list.
    No way can we can afford to allow Clinton to take America back another hundred years. Praying for Trump to make America great again..

If they were private detectives why call them "secret police"?

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    If they were private detectives why call them "secret police"?
    Semantics. Wouldn't assassins be a better title?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast