We live in the age of deception. Love of truth, the abhorrence of lying and sexual immorality used to be a defining characteristic of Americans, but not so much these days. Today people tend to be proud of their sexual perversion and ability to deceive.

Sex and the election

Let's have a frank discussion about sex...and the election. In 1992, Jennifer Flowers saying she had a 12-year affair with Bill Clinton rocked the election. Clinton denied her claims, was later found to be lying about it and had to admit under oath that the two had sex. We all know that Clinton had a sex problem because that's his legacy. Interesting, that his wife, now Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, stood by her man and was relatively quiet about all the accusations of abuse, rape, and affairs that followed her husband throughout his career. Even more interesting is her reaction to an 11 year old tape of Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump talking graphically about his "sexcapades."

Clinton tweeted: "This is horrific. We cannot allow this man to become president." Meantime, Trump issued an apology, saying, "I've never said I'm a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I'm not. I've said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize... I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women, and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims." Trump's got a point. Hillary is more outraged at Trump's words than her husband's actions. A double standard-one of great entitlement.

From my days in politics, I could tell you numerous stories about both Hillary and Bill and their sex romps. Bill Clinton is a whoremonger. Hillary Clinton is a lesbian or at least bi-sexual. This dates back to the late 1970s when I first started covering politics and really before the Clintons were a household name. The things I could recount are not fit to be published in The Daily Jot. In an exclusive interview with the UK Daily Mail published October 8, Jennifer Flowers said she wasn't surprised to hear the rumors that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin were lovers. Flowers said that Bill Clinton had admitted to her that Hillary had performed a certain sex act on more women than he had. Flowers said that Hillary Clinton was bi-sexual.

The Clinton's lifetime body of work has been spent denying scandals, murders, selling influence, and a host of other things exposed from the dark secrecy of the Clinton dynasty. These actions are denied without apology. Those exposing them are ridiculed, harassed or worse. And the Clintons behave like victims. Trump also has had a number of scandals, but he owns up to them, says he's not perfect, he was wrong, and apologizes. One of these people is going to be president. One blames others for their own scurrilous actions. One takes responsibility for his actions. Something to think about: Proverbs 28:13 says, "He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

Bill Wilson - Daily Jot -