Hillaryís ISIS Email Just Leaked & Itís Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillaryís ISIS Email Just Leaked & Itís Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If Obama does pardon her and must specify the crimes, I wouldn't bet that he could cover all of them, Trump could find something to hang her with. I forgot about Nixon & Ford.
    That's what the full and unconditional pardon is for. Nixon's pardon was full and unconditional for the same reason.

Considering there's no love lost between the Clinton's & Obama, I could see Obama not lifting a finger to give her cover. The only reason Obama is backing her is to keep his illegal items from being removed if Trump gets in.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Considering there's no love lost between the Clinton's & Obama, I could see Obama not lifting a finger to give her cover. The only reason Obama is backing her is to keep his illegal items from being removed if Trump gets in.
    True story

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Obama has been running interference for her since she was secretary of state up to and including collusion with her campaign during the phony email investigation. Every one of them are involved in all of this and it starts with number one in the white house. If he's come this far, why stop there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12