Hillaryís ISIS Email Just Leaked & Itís Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillaryís ISIS Email Just Leaked & Itís Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined

Today Wikileaks released what is, by far, the most devastating leak of the entire campaign. This makes Trumpís dirty talk video looks like an episode of Barney and Friends.
    Even though when Trump called Hillary the Ďfounderí of ISIS he was telling the truth and 100% accurate, the media has never stopped ripping him apart over it.
    Today the media is forced to eat their hats because the newest batch of leaked emails show Hillary, in her own words, admitting to doing just that, funding and running ISIS.
    John Podesta, Hillaryís campaign chair, who was also a counselor to President Obama at the time, was the recipient of the 2014 email which was released today.
    Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the indictment of Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The email proves Hillary knew and was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS by our Ďalliesí Saudi Arabia and Qatar!
    -116e.png
    The media is yet to report on this, even though Wikileaks has a 10 year history of being 100% accurate in their leaks, never once releasing info that proved to be false.
    ÖCan you guess why?
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact that The Saudiís brag about funding 20% of Hillaryís Presidential campaign, and along with Qatar, are among the largest donors to the CLINTON FOUNDATION.
    Is it any mystery now why ISIS has flourished under the Obama/Clinton administration? The United States has created armed and funded the terrorists overthrowing Syria via our Terrorist State allies. When you know this it makes you look at the situation in Syria differently. Perhaps Russia and Iran are the ones fighting ISIS, it stands to reason once you know we are fighting Russia, and at the same time arming ISIS.
    Clintonís campaign and her Clinton Foundation are literally funded by the SAME PEOPLE who are funding ISIS and killing hundreds of thousands of innocents in the Middle East, and now, even here at home.
    This is nothing short of TREASON. Hillary must be sent to trial and held accountable for crimes against humanity and Treason against the United States of America.
    We know the media will do all in their power to bury this story so it is up to us to use social media to make sure every voter in America knows this before they cast their vote for president on Nov 8th. You know what to do Ö
    Read More:
    IT’S OVER: Hillary‚Äôs ISIS Email Just Leaked & It‚Äôs Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined‚Ķ | EndingFed News Network
    My Thoughts:
    Wikileaks documentation proving that Saudi Arabia is funding and supporting ISIS. Guess what country donates millions to Hillaryís campaign and the Clinton Foundation?
    Yep, Saudi Arabia.
    Does anyone else see a problem with this?
    A conflict of interest?
    Morally corrupt?
    Jeopardizing the safety of every American and our lives?
    TREASON?
    This goes hand in hand as to why the DOJ canceled federal proceedings against the armís dealer that Hillary was using to funnel arms to Libya and they ended up in the hands of ISIS.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. It is to bad that HRC will more than likely be pardoned by Obama of anything and everything so she will never see the inside of a jail cell. Despicable...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4. Quote Originally Posted by trmac2016 View Post
    It is to bad that HRC will more than likely be pardoned by Obama of anything and everything so she will never see the inside of a jail cell. Despicable...

He can't pardon something that hasn't happened and won't unless Trump wins. If she wins, there is no one that can prosecute her outside a judicial committee which will never happen with the asshats we have in the house and Senate with a few notable exceptions.

5. I hope that something stops Hilary Clinton from being elected president because I truly believe that nothing good comes from another Clinton presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by CustomSatellite View Post
    He can't pardon something that hasn't happened and won't unless Trump wins. If she wins, there is no one that can prosecute her outside a judicial committee which will never happen with the asshats we have in the house and Senate with a few notable exceptions.
    Even if Trump wins, Obama still can't pardon her because charges have to be filed by the federal government / DOJ before a president and do that. If Trump wins, Hillary's ass is going to be hanging out in the breeze.

7. I wish that were true but a sitting President give a pardon for any crimes committed weather convicted or perceived. Clinton did it before he left office so he would not received repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Even if Trump wins, Obama still can't pardon her because charges have to be filed by the federal government / DOJ before a president and do that. If Trump wins, Hillary's ass is going to be hanging out in the breeze.
    Ever heard of President Richard Nixon? He was pardoned by President Gerald Ford before he could be indicted in the Watergate scandal. Educate yourself for once.

Yes, President Obama theoretically could pardon Hillary Clinton. A pardon must specify the crimes it is for or it can be full and unconditional, just like President Nixon's.

If Hillary Clinton wins, there won't be a pardon as this would be an admission of guilt. If Hillary Clinton loses, there could be a pardon giving Trump's recent statements.

9. Nobody cares, Hillary wins by 300+ ECV? This is the turning point, no going back. America has changed for good. Us old white guys who built this society have lost out to the new immigrant reality. Enjoy the memories of your youth.

10. Wow, just wow

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Ever heard of President Richard Nixon? He was pardoned by President Gerald Ford before he could be indicted in the Watergate scandal. Educate yourself for once.

Yes, President Obama theoretically could pardon Hillary Clinton. A pardon must specify the crimes it is for or it can be full and unconditional, just like President Nixon's.

If Hillary Clinton wins, there won't be a pardon as this would be an admission of guilt. If Hillary Clinton loses, there could be a pardon giving Trump's recent statements.

If Obama does pardon her and must specify the crimes, I wouldn't bet that he could cover all of them, Trump could find something to hang her with. I forgot about Nixon & Ford.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast