Democrat Admits Election RIGGED In Bombshell Video

Thread: Democrat Admits Election RIGGED In Bombshell Video

Democrat Admits Election RIGGED In Bombshell Video

Democrat Admits Election RIGGED In Bombshell Video – Millions Are Watching.
    One of the most damning statements of voter fraud was just dropped with an Internet video showing the Commissioner of Elections in New York City openly admitting there is abundant voter fraud.
    Alan Schulkin tells a tale of people being bussed from voter poll to voter poll to take advantage of the fact they are not allowed to ask for voter id…
    This is a top ranking voting official in the state of New York telling the country he knows they are abusing the system, yet nothing is being done about it.
    He even conceded not having voter id is a bad thing, stating, “The law says you can’t ask for anything, which they really should be able to do.”
    This is the reason Dems don’t want voter id, plain and simple.
    WATCH - Democrat Admits Election RIGGED In Bombshell Video - Millions Are Watching
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    I guess Trump was right, the democrats will do EVERYTHING to rig this election against him.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

We have to show a picture ID when we vote. If the address on the ID doesn't match the addresses covered by that polling precinct then the we aren't allowed to vote there. We can vote only in our assigned precinct.

We tell then our name and address.... then vote
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Do you have to sign the voter log book containing all of the precincts registered voters?

Voter ID should to be required nation wide. We all know why the democrats don't want it and it's something that needs to be changed. All of this' it's too hard for the minorities to get an ID is BS. It sure doesn't stop them from getting their welfare checks does it?

Quote Originally Posted by JSTEINER93 View Post
    Do you have to sign the voter log book containing all of the precincts registered voters?
    Yes

I live in Virginia and having a ID to vote is required. Do you know that in the states that had voter ID requirements, Obama lost them?