CAUGHT: Hillary’s own ‘lewd tape’…WARNING THERE ARE SOME LUDE WORDS ON THE VIDEO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: CAUGHT: Hillary’s own ‘lewd tape’…WARNING THERE ARE SOME LUDE WORDS ON THE VIDEO

  1. #1

    CAUGHT: Hillary’s own ‘lewd tape’…WARNING THERE ARE SOME LUDE WORDS ON THE VIDEO

    CAUGHT: Hillary’s own ‘lewd tape’…
    .
    By Michael Cantrell
    .
    To say liberals are hypocritical and inconsistent is an understatement of nearly biblical proportions. And nothing puts that into clearer focus than how leftist media has attacked Donald Trump over and over concerning the tape of crude comments released last week.
    .
    It’s understandable to be offended over such words, but what’s troubling is how the same vitriol is not being applied to Hillary Clinton, a woman who has defended her husband — and former president — and his inappropriate sexual behavior.
    .
    Not only has Hillary shamed victims of sexual assault, she also helped a child rapist get off the hook and then laughed about it.
    .
    In the video, Wylie Mao, a field organizer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic Party of Florida in West Palm Beach is caught on camera saying that the Hillary Clinton campaign would excuse his sexual assault of a fellow female campaign worker.
    .
    Video: WARNING THERE ARE SOME LUDE WORDS ON THE VIDEO

    .
    “I think the bar of acceptable conduct in this campaign is pretty low. To be fired I would have to grab Emma’s ass twice and she would have to complain about it, I would have to sexually harass someone,” said Mao.
    .
    After saying that he could get away with sexually harassing fellow female Hillary Clinton organizers, several female campaign organizers are seen laughing at his comments.
    .
    James O’Keefe makes a cameo in the video where he makes a comparison between Donald Trump’s recent comments regarding grabbing women by the p***y and Mao’s comments about grabbing a Hillary Clinton director’s ass, twice. O’Keefe insists that the comments are similar in nature, which is why the mainstream media must treat both fairly.
    .
    Perhaps even more disturbing is the suggestion that within Hillary Clinton’s team, election fraud is not a fireable offense.
    .
    Mao also suggested that he could rip up voter registration forms and get away with it too, saying, “If I rip up completed VR forms, like 20 of them, I think I’ll just get reprimanded. I don’t think I would get fired.
    .
    Project Veritas wanted to see how the Hillary Clinton staffers would react to ripped up VR forms, so a PV journalist said he ripped up three Republican registration forms.
    .
    Upon hearing this, Trevor Lafauci a Clinton campaign staffer said, “Yeah that should be fine,” and he said he would not report it.
    .
    One has to imagine, knowing what we know about Hillary and her cronies like Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, election fraud might actually be encouraged.
    .
    What a group of classy folks Hillary has working for her! Not only supporting sexual assault but election fraud.
    .
    Why is the media not hounding Clinton over this, demanding she fire this staffer and release an apology for how he’s supporting sexual assault?
    .
    Double standard much?
    .
    The point is, this man wasn’t likely supporting sexual assault, but using some form of hyperbole to make a point during the flow of a conversation.
    .
    However, if the left finds Trump’s words offensive, these should be considered as such too.
    .
    Funny how the rules only apply to folks on the right, isn’t it?
    .
    Read More:
    .
    CAUGHT: Hillary's own 'lewd tape'... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    I wonder if the main stream media will have this on TV 24/7, I wouldn’t hold your breath folks.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    How do you not embarrass yourself posting such tripe?

    You are as dishonest as the woman you are obsessed with. The title you created deviates from the actual title of the video and you willfully hoped that people would think they would hear your obsession making lewd comments, when in fact only some underling staffer is talking crap in a bar.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #3
    Yes the title deviated from the actual article's title, I wanted to make sure to warn anyone who might fine some of the words within the article harsh. If you can't understand that, that's your problem.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yes the title deviated from the actual article's title, I wanted to make sure to warn anyone who might fine some of the words within the article harsh. If you can't understand that, that's your problem.
    Nice dodge, but that is not my reference, I was addressing the dishonesty in your title, and you damn well know it. The part of your homegrown title that is deceptive is "Hillary’s own ‘lewd tape’" but her voice or image is NOT contained in the video.

    Have you thought of writing headlines for some journalists cesspool such as the National Enquirer? It think they might hire you.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #5
    If you will notice, I didn't write the title to the article that I referenced in the post. Nice try to spin and change the subject. Typical Hillary water carrier.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    CAUGHT: Hillary’s own ‘lewd tape’…
    .
    By Michael Cantrell
    .
    To say liberals are hypocritical and inconsistent is an understatement of nearly biblical proportions. And nothing puts that into clearer focus than how leftist media has attacked Donald Trump over and over concerning the tape of crude comments released last week.
    .
    It’s understandable to be offended over such words, but what’s troubling is how the same vitriol is not being applied to Hillary Clinton, a woman who has defended her husband — and former president — and his inappropriate sexual behavior.
    .
    Not only has Hillary shamed victims of sexual assault, she also helped a child rapist get off the hook and then laughed about it.
    .
    In the video, Wylie Mao, a field organizer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic Party of Florida in West Palm Beach is caught on camera saying that the Hillary Clinton campaign would excuse his sexual assault of a fellow female campaign worker.
    .
    Video: WARNING THERE ARE SOME LUDE WORDS ON THE VIDEO

    .
    “I think the bar of acceptable conduct in this campaign is pretty low. To be fired I would have to grab Emma’s ass twice and she would have to complain about it, I would have to sexually harass someone,” said Mao.
    .
    After saying that he could get away with sexually harassing fellow female Hillary Clinton organizers, several female campaign organizers are seen laughing at his comments.
    .
    James O’Keefe makes a cameo in the video where he makes a comparison between Donald Trump’s recent comments regarding grabbing women by the p***y and Mao’s comments about grabbing a Hillary Clinton director’s ass, twice. O’Keefe insists that the comments are similar in nature, which is why the mainstream media must treat both fairly.
    .
    Perhaps even more disturbing is the suggestion that within Hillary Clinton’s team, election fraud is not a fireable offense.
    .
    Mao also suggested that he could rip up voter registration forms and get away with it too, saying, “If I rip up completed VR forms, like 20 of them, I think I’ll just get reprimanded. I don’t think I would get fired.
    .
    Project Veritas wanted to see how the Hillary Clinton staffers would react to ripped up VR forms, so a PV journalist said he ripped up three Republican registration forms.
    .
    Upon hearing this, Trevor Lafauci a Clinton campaign staffer said, “Yeah that should be fine,” and he said he would not report it.
    .
    One has to imagine, knowing what we know about Hillary and her cronies like Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, election fraud might actually be encouraged.
    .
    What a group of classy folks Hillary has working for her! Not only supporting sexual assault but election fraud.
    .
    Why is the media not hounding Clinton over this, demanding she fire this staffer and release an apology for how he’s supporting sexual assault?
    .
    Double standard much?
    .
    The point is, this man wasn’t likely supporting sexual assault, but using some form of hyperbole to make a point during the flow of a conversation.
    .
    However, if the left finds Trump’s words offensive, these should be considered as such too.
    .
    Funny how the rules only apply to folks on the right, isn’t it?
    .
    Read More:
    .
    CAUGHT: Hillary's own 'lewd tape'... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    I wonder if the main stream media will have this on TV 24/7, I wouldn’t hold your breath folks.
    Lude?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    I guess it depends on your up bringing. Some people might find it lude to talk about women that way, but I guess you don't.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I guess it depends on your up bringing. Some people might find it lude to talk about women that way, but I guess you don't.
    From Lude | Definition of Lude by Merriam-Webster

    Definition of lude: a pill of methaqualone —usually used in plural
    From https://www.drugs.com/quaaludes.html:

    Quaaludes (methaqualone) are a synthetic, barbiturate-like, central nervous system depressant. Methaqualone is an anxiolytic and a sedative-hypnotic drug. Quaaludes were introduced as a safe barbiturate substitute, but they later showed that the possibility of addiction and withdrawal symptoms were similar to those of barbiturates.
    Are you high?

  10. #9
    Yes I used the wrong word, it should have been Lewd vice lude. Thanks Mr. Dictionary. Keep up the good work.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yes I used the wrong word, it should have been Lewd vice lude. Thanks Mr. Dictionary. Keep up the good work.
    Words matter! Your posts more often than not include inaccuracies and outright hoaxes. This one certainly did! You simply don't seem to care, so why should anyone care about your posts? I always assume your posts to be hoaxes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast