The true story of Benghazi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The true story of Benghazi

  1. #1

    The true story of Benghazi

    So here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission.
    .
    Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. This is the same man had been under investigation for five years and because his testimony in court would point the finger at Hillary, the charges against him were surprisingly dropped by the DOJ. Gee I wonder why.
    .
    Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway.
    .
    An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept., not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.
    .
    Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a YouTube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a YouTube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor.
    .
    So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her.
    .
    Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,


    Totally 100% BS.

    For starters the State Department does NOT make arms deals. Any type of arms deal would have been done either by Congress, the military or if covert, the CIA.

    Your lack of knowledge of how Our Gov't and military functions and operates is astonishing.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  4. #3
    Tell that to the arms dealer who was working with Hillary.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    More kooky bs lies.

    So, explain in intricate details ( funding, procurement, transportation, etc.) how Hillary, as SOS, had access to military grade weaponary and the ability to sell it to whomever.

    Paul

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Tell that to the arms dealer who was working with Hillary.
    I would expect he doesn't exist except in the delusional fantasies of a few people.

    Paul

  7. #6
    The info concerning the arms dealer having his DOJ investigation dismissed because of his info concerning the links with Hillary's state dept. in the movement of these weapons would get out is all over the news, so I think if you would open your eye's, you'll see the info concerning this.
    .
    So your "explain in intricate details ( funding, procurement, transportation, etc." is just BS spin, because neither you or I would have access to that info. It just deflection and you know it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Tell that to the arms dealer who was working with Hillary.
    I would expect he doesn't exist except in the delusional fantasies of a few people.

    Paul
    Well, he does exist: FOX News | Arms dealer says administration made him scapegoat on Libya operation to 'protect' Clinton

    Most of opsspec1991's stories are outright hoaxes or highly incorrect. This one isn't. In most cases, opsspec1991 lacks the capability to properly respond to criticism, such as in this case. In all cases, you are just here to troll the forum until you get banned again. Good luck.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Well, he does exist: FOX News | Arms dealer says administration made him scapegoat on Libya operation to 'protect' Clinton

    Most of opsspec1991's stories are outright hoaxes or highly incorrect. This one isn't. In most cases, opsspec1991 lacks the capability to properly respond to criticism, such as in this case. In all cases, you are just here to troll the forum until you get banned again. Good luck.
    Faux noise? Come on! Come up with a credible source.

    Troll the forum? Nope, I'm here for the entertainment value.

    Getting banned? No biggie. The op gets his feelings butthurt I get a temporary ban. The last one was for 10 days and I was 7 days into before I realized I was banned. ( I went a week without visiting the forum because unlike the op, I have a life.)

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The info concerning the arms dealer having his DOJ investigation dismissed because of his info concerning the links with Hillary's state dept. in the movement of these weapons would get out is all over the news, so I think if you would open your eye's, you'll see the info concerning this.
    .
    So your "explain in intricate details ( funding, procurement, transportation, etc." is just BS spin, because neither you or I would have access to that info. It just deflection and you know it.
    Actually I do have access to that type of info. Well, I would if it actually existed, which it doesn't.

    Plus you stated something as a fact, which it isn't and when called out on posting something that you know isn't the truth that the best you can come up with? Actually your post is a BS spin.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Actually I do have access to that type of info. Well, I would if it actually existed, which it doesn't.

    Plus you stated something as a fact, which it isn't and when called out on posting something that you know isn't the truth that the best you can come up with? Actually your post is a BS spin.

    Paul



    Sten, you might do some homework before you out of hand open your pie hole (as usual) and dismiss everything Fox news puts out
    .
    Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons
    .
    Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.
    .
    By Kenneth P. Vogel and Josh Gerstein
    .
    Read more: Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons - POLITICO
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast