The Trump accusers are falling by the wayside. Their lies are being exposed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Trump accusers are falling by the wayside. Their lies are being exposed.

Trump Accuser Said He Abusively ‘Nudged’ Her at a Concert That Never Happened
    Trump Accuser Said He Abusively 'Nudged' Her at a Concert That Never Happened
    Former Pageant Contestant DESTROYS “Disgusting Accusation” Against Trump
    Former Pageant Contestant DESTROYS "Disgusting Accusation" Against Trump | The Federalist Papers
    Fake Trump Accuser Rachel Crooks is LYING According to Family and Friends
    BUSTED! Fake Trump Accuser Rachel Crooks is LYING According to Family and Friends – TruthFeed
    Another Trump accuser caught lying and is tied to the Clinton Foundation!
    BUSTED! Another Trump accuser caught lying and is tied to the Clinton Foundation!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Trump Accuser Said He Abusively ‘Nudged’ Her at a Concert That Never Happened
    Trump Accuser Said He Abusively 'Nudged' Her at a Concert That Never Happened
    Former Pageant Contestant DESTROYS “Disgusting Accusation” Against Trump
    Former Pageant Contestant DESTROYS "Disgusting Accusation" Against Trump | The Federalist Papers
    Fake Trump Accuser Rachel Crooks is LYING According to Family and Friends
    BUSTED! Fake Trump Accuser Rachel Crooks is LYING According to Family and Friends – TruthFeed
    Another Trump accuser caught lying and is tied to the Clinton Foundation!
    BUSTED! Another Trump accuser caught lying and is tied to the Clinton Foundation!
    I usually don't clink on any of the bait clink links but I did so......
    Let's see........

One of the accusers, Crooks stated she never even heard of Lona Burnstein who, according to the "article" told a different story about what happened.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Think about this, why did all of these women wait 30 plus years to accuse Trump of abusing them, when they knew his was worth millions then and if they would have made these accusations back then, he would have settled out of court, just like what Bill did with a check of $850,000, the reason they didn’t is because these actions never happened and all of there false statements are being debunked left and right.

Howdy,

They came forward as a result of the Billy Bush tape and his remarks during the debate.

Every one of them have made that same statement.

It's kinda funny how you can go to the various social media sites and forums where ther are numerous men that are +40yo that still lives with their Mom's and they are all "High Five"ing over the Billy Bush tape saying crap like "That's how you treat a bixxh!" or "That's how you treat a cxxt!" But after the accusations came out they were like "Mr. Trump is a gentleman with the utmost respect for women and he would NEVER do anything like that, Their just jealous of a rich white man!"

Yeah, when monkeys fly out t-rumps butt.

Paul

It all comes down to this, do you want four more years of Obama type government or do you want someone who isn't working for the lobbyists and will keep the supreme court on an even keel and not restrict our 2A rights. Your choice and don't cry when you see your gun rights taken away from you. Just remember Hillary's statement, "If the 2A is a right" to let you know where she's coming from.

Former Miss Nebraska Teen USA Defends Trump From Media 'Smear Campaign'
    With the mainstream media smelling blood in the water, the frenzied witch hunt against Donald Trump has begun. However, at least one beauty contest winner, former Miss Nebraska Teen USA Natasha Rickley, is speaking out in defense of Trump, calling the GOP presidential candidate "an absolute gentleman."
    According to Rickley, who was a contestant in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, investigative journalists have called her...and every other 1997 Miss Teen USA contestant.
    "I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations," Rickley wrote on her Facebook page. "They also let me know that they are reaching out to all of my fellow contestants from 1997."
    "I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman," Rickley added.
    The former pageant contestant went on to defend Trump in no uncertain terms against what she called a media "smear campaign."
    "I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant," she explained. "I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign."
    Check out Rickley's full defense of Trump below:
    I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to all of my fellow contestants from 1997. I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign.
    Read More:
    Former Miss Nebraska Teen USA Defends Trump From Media 'Smear Campaign' | The Sean Hannity Show
    My Thoughts:
    The media is searching for attack material on Trump. If you were ever grabbed by Donald Trump - maybe at Walmart or at your high school prom - please get in contact with the left wing press. It does not matter if your story is true, just that you have a story. If you must, make up something. Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Summer Zervos' cousin comes forward and drops a truth-bomb on the false accusations against Trump.
    Breaking: Summer Zervos' cousin comes forward and drops a truth-bomb on the false accusations against Trump

According to people that were on the flight when Trump was suppose to be "all over" Jessica Leeds, "with hands like an octopus (Octopus don't have hands) This never happened. It was to have happened in a crowded airplane with flight stewards and personnel aboard and no one saw it and she didn't report it to the crew , the airlines, or police. She could have reported it and brought a lawsuit then, he was worth many millions, but didn't until the Clinton machine got hold of her. Wonder how much they are paying here to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    According to people that were on the flight when Trump was suppose to be "all over" Jessica Leeds, "with hands like an octopus (Octopus don't have hands) This never happened. It was to have happened in a crowded airplane with flight stewards and personnel aboard and no one saw it and she didn't report it to the crew , the airlines, or police. She could have reported it and brought a lawsuit then, he was worth many millions, but didn't until the Clinton machine got hold of her. Wonder how much they are paying here to lie.
    According to people on the ground that saw the airplane in flight, the airplane was transported by aliens to Area 51 and Trump was given a brain implant to make the people of the earth slaves.

My story has the same credibility as yours. If you have something to contribute, then post the links to where you got your information from. Otherwise, your post is just a product of your imagination like mine.

So bofh your finally admitting your post are from your imagination, "your post is just a product of your imagination like mine". I knew it all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast