Cnn orders journalists to not cover clinton’s estranged half-black son - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Cnn orders journalists to not cover clinton’s estranged half-black son

  1. #11
    The key word you seam to not add is "unsubstantiated" where is that in my original post?
    .
    You made a statement, "Danney Willams' paternity test was negative", OK where's your proof.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The key word you seam to not add is "unsubstantiated" where is that in my original post?
    So you can not offer a proof despite the fact you said the following:

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The DNA test you talk about wasn't confirmed, if you would watch the video you would know that. I never said there were any thing about an unsubstantiated attack "goes to a pattern of the Clintons being underhanded and criminal", what I did say there's proof of what Bill did, vice just allegations against Trump.
    Where is your proof?

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You made a statement, "Danney Willams' paternity test was negative", OK where's your proof.
    My source is the Drudge Report from 01/10/99:

    XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX 01/10/99 07:08 UTC XXXXX


    WHITE HOUSE DNA CHASE: TEEN DOING 'WELL' AFTER NEWS OF 'NO MATCH'

    **Exclusive**

    He had been told all of his life by his mother that Bill Clinton was his
    father, but late this week, 13-year old Danny Williams of Arkansas learned
    the truth: He is not.

    A stunning DNA showdown came to a dramatic conclusion this weekend when it
    was learned that STAR magazine was in posession of lab results -- results
    that ruled out Bill Clinton as the father!


    The DRUDGE REPORT was first to reveal the DNA chase that captured the
    attention of official Washington in a series of exclusive reports.

    TIME magazine, in fresh editions, confirms many of the details first reported
    in this space:

    "Using the Starr Report's FBI analysis of Clinton's DNA as its reference,
    STAR paid former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams and her 13-year-old son for
    their story and blood samples."

    "The Starr Report contains sufficient data to make a valid DNA comparison to
    rule out paternity," TIME magazine reported.

    The DRUDGE REPORT has learned that 13-year old Danny Williams is now dealing
    with the news that Bill Clinton is not his father.

    "Danny is holding up fine... doing quite well," a source close to the
    situation in Arkansas explained on Saturday.

    "For him, this was always just a search for the truth," the source added.

    In what now must be viewed as a cruel hoax by the boy's mother -- Bobbie Ann
    Williams even gave a paid interview to PARAMOUNT's HARD COPY detailing her
    "relationship" with Bill Clinton -- the story of sex for money that ended in
    pregnancy itself, in the end, was debunked and flunked by science.

    The tale of Bobbie Ann and her son has been running deep in the Arkansas
    underground for years. The story hit national exposure with a treatment in
    the GLOBE tabloid in 1992. The GLOBE at the time reported that the mother
    had passed a lie detector test.

    A picture of young Danny was legend on the Internet, even becoming a source
    of questioning at a White House press briefing earlier this week.

    "The picture on the Internet he looks exactly like the President," declared
    a reporter at the White House.

    Press secretary Lockhart: "That's good. And I'm an alien space baby."

    And while the elite media will bark that it was wrong to report the DNA
    chase that was unfolding behind the scenes -- until after it is all over, of
    course -- DRUDGE REPORT readers of all stripes have come to expect details
    on events rocking and shocking those unfortunate souls who rise to power!


  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Could this be Bill's illegitimate son?



    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    There's a big difference between allegations and physical proof of Bills misdeeds. Remember the DNA he left on Monica's blue dress and the $850,000 he paid to shut up a women he molested?
    Oh, and yes, there's the record of Bill Clinton being IMPEACHED for his sexual escapades in the White House. Documented FACT!

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Oh, and yes, there's the record of Bill Clinton being IMPEACHED for his sexual escapades in the White House. Documented FACT!
    Right, but what does that have to do with the OP? The OP claims that Bill Clinton makes monthly payments to Danney Willams and that Bill Clinton refuses to do a simple DNA test to debunk the story. The fact is that a DNA test was performed in 1999 and that the resurgence of this entire story is solely for the purpose of mudslinging. The OP claims that CNN has 'ordered' its 'journalists' not to cover this story. Guess what? FOX News isn't covering this story either. Only The mudslingers in the right camp, such as Infowars, cover it.

    The OP is a non-story based on unfounded allegations, hence my comparison with the mudslinging that is going on against Trump at the moment. That's why I posted that the OP is h
    ypocrisy at its best. Hoaxes blasting Trump are not OK, while hoaxes blasting Bill Clinton are OK. Bill Clinton isn't even running for office. Welcome to the mud pool, where substance is no longer relevant and trial by media is the norm.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Oh, and yes, there's the record of Bill Clinton being IMPEACHED for his sexual escapades in the White House. Documented FACT!
    Documented NONSENSE!

    Clinton's impeachment wasn't about Monica Lewinski or any sex he had in the Rainbow House. Every single one of the charges against him flowed from all the lies he told in the Paula Jones case. Many, if not most, of those lies were told in an effort to keep Lewinski's truths from being told in deposition, with the consent and participation of Lewinski herself, but that's not about Oval Office dalliances, that's about conspiracy to obstruct justice, the justice that Paula Jones was denied by the lies and conspiracy, which just happens to be the basis for four of the 11 charges Ken Starr recommended impeachment proceedings on.

    Clinton didn't just lie about what happened between he and Lewinski, he lied under oath in several official depositions and a grand jury hearing, which is a crime, which falls directly under the "high crimes and misdemeanor" part of The Constitution where it describes how a President can and should be impeached.

    To dismiss Clinton's crimes as only lying about sex in the Oval Office is to lie about the actual history itself. No slander of Paula Jones was too harsh, no denying her legal recompense was criminal in nature, and even proof positive of Clinton's and Lewinski's lies and conspiracy when the blue dress tested positive for Billy Boy's DNA, wasn't enough for liberals to apologize to Paula Jones for all the slander and relentless denigration heaped upon her in an effort to protect a lying, conspiratorial, witness tampering liberal President.

    Clinton was impeached for obstructing the justice that Paula Jones was seeking. Clinton was impeached for participating in a conspiracy with Lewinsky by seeking and obtaining her commitment to lie to the Grand Jury when she was interviewed. Clinton was impeached for witness and evidence tampering. The fact that sex was involved was secondary to the case, and in fact, was not the basis for one single one of the 11 charges he was impeached to answer for.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  8. #17
    So in a long round about way, you're saying I'm right.

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    CNN ORDERS JOURNALISTS TO NOT COVER CLINTON’S ESTRANGED HALF-BLACK SON
    .
    By Amy Moreno
    .
    The dishonest liberal mainstream media is pretending that the Arkansas resident, Danney Willams, who claims to be the illegitimate son of Bill Clinton, is a nothing but a silly hoax and they’re refusing to cover it.
    .
    Why did Bill Clinton make monthly payments to him then?
    .
    Why does Bill Clinton refuse to do a simple DNA test to debunk the story?
    .
    Of course, we all know that this is yet another plan to cover up anything that could possibly “hurt” Hillary, from her buddies in the liberal media.
    .
    The Clinton News Network bigwigs have directed all network staff to HIDE THIS STORY AT ALL COSTS.
    .
    From Drudge:
    .
    CNN boss Jeff Zucker has directly ordered network staff not to cover shocking allegations made my Arkansas resident Danney Williams, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. Williams, who is set to give his first TV interview today on INFOWARS.COM, claims to be Bill Clinton’s biological son.
    .
    “Jeff thinks it is a ridiculous hoax,” a top CNN source reveals.
    .
    “I always felt bad about Bill Clinton not wanting to be in my life,” Williams explains in a video released Monday. “Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? It made me think sometimes even of suicide. It’s not fair and it has been hurtful.”
    .
    “Hillary, please do not deny I exist. I am your stepson.”
    .
    Danney recently spoke out. Watch his riveting testimony.
    .
    Video:
    .

    .
    Read More:
    .
    BREAKING : CNN ORDERS JOURNALISTS TO NOT COVER CLINTON’S ESTRANGED HALF-BLACK SON – TruthFeed
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    Does anyone think CNN or the other main stream media would stop for a minute if this was concerning Trump, HELL NO, this would be on their news 24/7.
    .
    Just more proof that the main stream media is in the bag for Hillary.
    This may harm Bill's chances this election.

    ...oh wait, he's not running.

    This thread is irrelevant and should be deleted.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    This may harm Bill's chances this election.

    ...oh wait, he's not running.

    This thread is irrelevant and should be deleted.
    +1!

    The basement crowd keeps forgetting that small fact.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    So in a long round about way, you're saying I'm right.
    Impeachment was conducted because of Clinton's obstruction of justice, and witness and evidence tampering in the Paula Jones case.

    You said it was about sex in the White House. How that can be possible when the Paula Jones case was a suit against Bill for sexual harassment years before he was elected President should be a mystery to even you, but obviously, truth is the only mystery you've yet to suss out.

    Clinton was Governor of Arkansas when the harassment took place. No sexual acts between he and Ms. Jones, and no acts of sexual assault were even alleged by Ms. Jones, at all.

    Clinton wasn't impeached for sex in the White House, so no, I'm saying you're wrong as wrong can be, and further saying that when so-called conservatives spout such idiotic claims, they destroy their own credibility as conservatives. You're a statist, not a conservative. You should quit pretending and posing as something you're not.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast