Cnn orders journalists to not cover clinton’s estranged half-black son
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cnn orders journalists to not cover clinton’s estranged half-black son

Cnn orders journalists to not cover clinton’s estranged half-black son

CNN ORDERS JOURNALISTS TO NOT COVER CLINTON’S ESTRANGED HALF-BLACK SON
    By Amy Moreno
    The dishonest liberal mainstream media is pretending that the Arkansas resident, Danney Willams, who claims to be the illegitimate son of Bill Clinton, is a nothing but a silly hoax and they’re refusing to cover it.
    Why did Bill Clinton make monthly payments to him then?
    Why does Bill Clinton refuse to do a simple DNA test to debunk the story?
    Of course, we all know that this is yet another plan to cover up anything that could possibly “hurt” Hillary, from her buddies in the liberal media.
    The Clinton News Network bigwigs have directed all network staff to HIDE THIS STORY AT ALL COSTS.
    From Drudge:
    CNN boss Jeff Zucker has directly ordered network staff not to cover shocking allegations made my Arkansas resident Danney Williams, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. Williams, who is set to give his first TV interview today on INFOWARS.COM, claims to be Bill Clinton’s biological son.
    “Jeff thinks it is a ridiculous hoax,” a top CNN source reveals.
    “I always felt bad about Bill Clinton not wanting to be in my life,” Williams explains in a video released Monday. “Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? It made me think sometimes even of suicide. It’s not fair and it has been hurtful.”
    “Hillary, please do not deny I exist. I am your stepson.”
    Danney recently spoke out. Watch his riveting testimony.
    Video:

Read More:
    BREAKING : CNN ORDERS JOURNALISTS TO NOT COVER CLINTON’S ESTRANGED HALF-BLACK SON – TruthFeed
    My Thoughts:
    Does anyone think CNN or the other main stream media would stop for a minute if this was concerning Trump, HELL NO, this would be on their news 24/7.
    Just more proof that the main stream media is in the bag for Hillary.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Yes, it is a hoax. Hypocrisy at its best. Hoaxes blasting Trump are not OK, while hoaxes blasting Bill Clinton are OK. Bill Clinton isn't even running for office.

Hoax, then why is CNN ordering everyone to not talk about it? I goes to a pattern of the Clinton's being underhanded and criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hoax, then why is CNN ordering everyone to not talk about it? I goes to a pattern of the Clinton's being underhanded and criminal.
    Because it is a hoax! If this "goes to a pattern of the Clinton's being underhanded and criminal", so do the sexual assault allegations against Trump then. Welcome to the mud pool, where substance is no longer relevant and trial by media is the norm.

Just another case of "separated at birth" mistakes.

-siblings.jpg

(Gina McCarthy, EPA head/Bill Clinton)

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Because it is a hoax! If this "goes to a pattern of the Clinton's being underhanded and criminal", so do the sexual assault allegations against Trump then. Welcome to the mud pool, where substance is no longer relevant and trial by media is the norm.
    There's a big difference between allegations and physical proof of Bills misdeeds. Remember the DNA he left on Monica's blue dress and the $850,000 he paid to shut up a women he molested?

There's a big difference between allegations and physical proof of Bills misdeeds. Remember the DNA he left on Monica's blue dress and the $850,000 he paid to shut up a women he molested?
    Well, is there similar evidence in the Danney Williams' situation?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Why are you changing the subject? Your OP is talking about Danney Willams and not about Monica Lewinski. Danney Willams' paternity test was negative, meaning that your OP is an unsubstantiated attack. Since you argue that this unsubstantiated attack "goes to a pattern of the Clintons being underhanded and criminal", I simply argue that the unsubstantiated sexual assault allegation attacks against Trump then equally "goes to a pattern of the Trumps being underhanded and criminal".

Hoever, since you are a mudslinging hypocrite, it is OK for you to use unsubstantiated attacks against Bill Clinton, but not against Donald Trump. Welcome to the mud pool, where substance is no longer relevant and trial by media is the norm.

The DNA test you talk about wasn't confirmed, if you would watch the video you would know that. If you have some documented proof that it was proven that Bill wasn't his father, lets see it.
    I never said there were any thing about an unsubstantiated attack "goes to a pattern of the Clintons being underhanded and criminal", what I did say there's proof of what Bill did, vice just allegations against Trump.
    You call it mudslinging, I call it not hiding things like the so called media does, and you know its true, the media is in the take for the Clinton's, as it looks that you are also.
    Sure Trump isn't squeaky clean and has said and done things that are incorrect, but they pail greatly compared to what the Clinton's had done for the past 45 years.

The DNA test you talk about wasn't confirmed, if you would watch the video you would know that. I never said there were any thing about an unsubstantiated attack "goes to a pattern of the Clintons being underhanded and criminal", what I did say there's proof of what Bill did, vice just allegations against Trump.
    What proof?

And yes, you said:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast