Drudge Warns: Impending Hillary Sex Scandal
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drudge Warns: Impending Hillary Sex Scandal

Drudge Warns: Impending Hillary Sex Scandal

Looks like the same batch of White House interns that produced Monica Lewinsky for Bill Clinton also procured Huma Abedin for Hillary.

Matt Drudge Issues Warning That Hillary Clinton’s Lesbian Love Life Will Soon Be Headline News

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

3. so what she had sex, so what she had an affair, i am not one of her supporters but this is not the way to go, nah not feeling it

Well, with the Trump campaign going up in flames like the Hindenburg, Trump supporters are finally losing it.

If Drudge had something on Hillary, then why isn't he releasing it. Why is he warning the Hillary campaign instead? Was Trump publicly warned about his video release? No!

This is a lot ado about nothing.

I don't understand the point of a "warning."

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Trump and Republicans are getting desperate if they're resorting to this garbage.

The National Enquirer? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    The National Enquirer? Really?
    C'mon, they managed to squeeze in this story among other highly rated news articles, such as Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman’s Bounty - Ful Belly:

Drudge Warns: Impending Hillary Sex Scandal-duane-chapman-dog-bounty-hunter-now-2016-f.jpg

This is really top notch journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    C'mon, they managed to squeeze in this story among other highly rated news articles, such as Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman’s Bounty - Ful Belly:

Drudge Warns: Impending Hillary Sex Scandal-duane-chapman-dog-bounty-hunter-now-2016-f.jpg

This is really top notch journalism.

While the hypocrites of society are attempting to castigate Donald Trump for alleged sexcapades and prove how incompetent he will be as president, no one has dared to challenge Obama and Hillary for alleged sexual improprieties themselves. It has been alleged that Obama is a homosexual and had affairs with a man named Larry Sinclair. Sinclair made his announcement to the media but I don't remember seeing much mention of it. There are videos out that show Obama exhibiting an erection for female reporters on his airplane.] It is also alleged that Obama's wife (?) is a transsexual and many pictures seen that purport that she still has her male appendage. Bill Clinton's escapades are so well known, there is no need to even mention them anymore. Just say Bill and everybody knows what you are talking about. And how Hillary demonized the women who complained about his advances. Now there are references being made to Hillary being a lesbian, an alcoholic, and a criminal who should be in prison for her actions.

For some reason, none of that seems to matter to their supporters. I question anyone who can seriously consider Hillary for office again. (BTW, her offenses actually make her ineligible for office. Anyone want to bet she can't get around that?) Their agenda has nothing to do with the welfare of the country, only their own personal interests. Most of her followers do not seem to know about the Constitution and how she will finish Obama's task of trashing it.

Donald Trump is not the one I would have preferred for president but I would much rather have him than her. If he selects the right lieutenants, he has the opportunity to make some changes but I'm afraid our time has run out. If the media keeps bringing up trash on people, it will not be long before no one is qualified to run for any office!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast