Courageous FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Courageous FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation

  1. #1

    Courageous FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation

    Courageous FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation
    .
    It must have taken a lot for these courageous FBI agents to speak out. It has to be totally humiliating to be an FBI agent working for an agency that is supposed to root out all corruption. Then to find out that your boss is beyond corrupt.
    .
    FBI agents say the bureau is alarmed over Director James Comey’s decision to not suggest that the Justice Department prosecute Hillary Clinton over her mishandling of classified information.
    .
    According to an interview transcript given to The Daily Caller, provided by an intermediary who spoke to two federal agents with the bureau last Friday, agents are frustrated by Comey’s leadership.
    .
    “This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have been convened, but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said of the decision. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.”
    .
    The agent was also surprised that the bureau did not bother to search Clinton’s house during the investigation.
    .
    Read More:
    Courageous FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation - BB4SP
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    The thing that a lot of people don’t know is, Comey was never an investigator at any of his prior positions like the one’s at the FBI, the same ones who are outraged with his actions.
    .
    Comey took the political and easy way out and everyone knows Hillary should have been charged with a crime.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    So an unnamed FBI agent, using a third party says that the FBI Director, a Republican, is corrupt and interfered in the Clinton investigation????

    I'm sold!

    BTW, a friend of my 2nd cousin twice removed's wife has a bridge in Brooklyn, NY to sell you. He says it is straight up the best deal he's ever seen. Prime New York real estate!

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    So an unnamed FBI agent, using a third party says that the FBI Director, a Republican, is corrupt and interfered in the Clinton investigation????

    I'm sold!

    BTW, a friend of my 2nd cousin twice removed's wife has a bridge in Brooklyn, NY to sell you. He says it is straight up the best deal he's ever seen. Prime New York real estate!
    Other than being openly contentious, your statement seems to question if statements we hear about the government are even remotely true. In this instance, in case you haven't been reading, there have been many complaints registered about Comey's handling of the Clinton case by professional agents who are not embroiled in political chicanery. Comey's double speak about Clinton's actions, the Attorney General's interference by meeting with Bill Clinton, and the final failure to charge Clinton for obvious crimes, (for which anyone else would have been charged and imprisoned) have led many to complain. To do so openly, however, puts the agent's jobs in peril and would still leave Clinton, Comey, et al, in the clear. At least some are speaking out as they can in hopes that they can find someone who will take some action against our corrupt system. To discount "anonymous" complaints as being untrue is ignoring the fact that complaints, especially in a case so openly questionable as this, would be criminal in itself. Don't be so eager to ignore everything that comes to light.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Other than being openly contentious, your statement seems to question if statements we hear about the government are even remotely true. In this instance, in case you haven't been reading, there have been many complaints registered about Comey's handling of the Clinton case by professional agents who are not embroiled in political chicanery. Comey's double speak about Clinton's actions, the Attorney General's interference by meeting with Bill Clinton, and the final failure to charge Clinton for obvious crimes, (for which anyone else would have been charged and imprisoned) have led many to complain. To do so openly, however, puts the agent's jobs in peril and would still leave Clinton, Comey, et al, in the clear. At least some are speaking out as they can in hopes that they can find someone who will take some action against our corrupt system. To discount "anonymous" complaints as being untrue is ignoring the fact that complaints, especially in a case so openly questionable as this, would be criminal in itself. Don't be so eager to ignore everything that comes to light.
    But has this "stunning revelation"/sarcasm copy/pasted by ops changed a single persons' vote....

    And anonymous is such a viable source of the absolute and irrefutable truth.

    OBTW, your response is also very openly contentious, don't ya think?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. Changing votes is not the reason for questions on the corruption of the U.S, Government Departments , including the IRS and FBI .
    The FBI has had a good reputation for many years and through many changes of government leaders .
    Now it is all down the drain and most likely will never recover in the minds of the people of the USA

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But has this "stunning revelation"/sarcasm copy/pasted by ops changed a single persons' vote....

    And anonymous is such a viable source of the absolute and irrefutable truth.

    OBTW, your response is also very openly contentious, don't ya think?
    Yep and Yep. Answered both items.

  8. #7
    There was a live interview with the retired second in command with Comey and his opinion was right inline with this FBI person, the only reason this person is being quite about his name is because he's still working at the FBI and doesn't want to screw up his career. Comey himself said that if someone within the FBI had done want Hillary did they would receive criminal actions against them for their actions, so why didn't he submit criminal actions against Hillary. He took the easy political way out.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    There was a live interview with the retired second in command with Comey and his opinion was right inline with this FBI person, the only reason this person is being quite about his name is because he's still working at the FBI and doesn't want to screw up his career. Comey himself said that if someone within the FBI had done want Hillary did they would receive criminal actions against them for their actions, so why didn't he submit criminal actions against Hillary. He took the easy political way out.
    Nice excuse.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Nice excuse.
    The proper term would be "being institutionalized", meaning a person's career depends on continuing to work for the same institution no matter how bad it gets.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast