God Deposes Kings and Raises Up Others

Thread: God Deposes Kings and Raises Up Others

God Deposes Kings and Raises Up Others

I personally don't know what God’s involvement might be in the election process of the United States, however, I do not believe that The Almighty is particularly pleased with either of our candidates. If God was a Voter, this would be a hard one to call. Two people who seem to believe they are flawless. But have no doubt, God does have His hand in it; and in the rulers of all countries.

“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.” Daniel 2:20-21 NIV

When Satan and God decided on a contest concerning Job to see if Satan could get Job to reject God, Satan was given much leeway to take most any actions he deemed necessary, outside of death. Satan didn't attempt to win Job’s affection with sweet talk and promises; he planned to gain Job’s rejection of The Almighty by making him miserable. Didn’t work. Throughout Jewish history, when God was rejected or scorned, the Jews had a bad day. It's the same way with us today, Jew and non-Jew. America is stumbling all over itself by its rejection of God. It's my opinion that God is letting Satan determine the rulers today. God is giving him great leeway.

Contrary to what one of the candidates said…our country isn’t great because we are good. America is great because God has blessed it, and we need His favor to survive as a nation. I have no delusion in thinking that either candidate is showing God’s “favor.” America is in big trouble.The majority of Washington D.C. and the American citizenry are dominated today by a demonic, relativistic, leftist, secular and godless mindset, and it's from this insane asylum that the candidate most committed to the destruction of our nation through the dismantling of our Constitution to promote the NWO agenda will be elected America's next president. Like my SIGNATURE says...
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Well let me help you, I do know what gods involvement is in this election......
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Hopefully he will depose a self appointed Queen and raise up a real estate guy this year, or we're all in trouble.

I think God will raise up the one He thinks he can work with. God is in control, but seems to has raised his hedge of protection on America. And, why not, we as a nation have turned out backs on him. Maybe He feels we deserve Hillary Clinton for our transgressions, and what ever happens, happens, it's our fault for turning away from him.

2 Thessalonians 2:10

"They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Apostasy in the Christian church is the #1 sign in Scripture to describe "This Last Generation". We think that since we are ‘getting by’ with our corruption, we can do anything we want and there is nothing God will do about it. If that's true, we're definitely delusional.

The Reason Millions of Born-Again Christians Will Vote for Hillary Clinton Will Shock You
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.