TRUMP..Rigged Election
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP..Rigged Election

TRUMP..Rigged Election

Trump's moment was when he said he would "keep you in suspense" whether he would accept the results of the election if he thought it was rigged. This has leftists screaming. It started with leftist in chief Clinton saying "that's horrifying." The media analysts at the end of the debate were beside themselves that a presidential candidate may not accept the results of the election and in doing so unify the country. Let's get real. The reason they are horrified is that contesting the election if it appears to be rigged will expose the Democratic Party's system of rigging elections. Precincts voting over 100% for a candidate, dead people, illegal aliens, felons are voting. They vote Democratic. They sway elections. Not to mention the voting machines owned by a George Soros affiliated company. Every American should be questioning the veracity and results of the election.

The last presidential election where a candidate wouldn't accept the results was Al Gore, a Democrat, who conceded then called to retract his concession. He contested the election all the way to the Supreme Court, which declared George W Bush the winner some 34 days after the election. Here we have a perfect case of how communists work, they accuse others of doing the deed they did then propagandize it as if it was the worst act of mankind. When Al Gore would not accept the results of the election, it was the leftists, including the news media, who thought the Gore challenge was the right thing to do. Imagine black robed oligarchs choosing our president. It happened.

Another point that's lost in this frenzy is when Trump said of Clinton and the election, "She's guilty of a very serious crime. She should not be allowed to run. And just in that respect, I say it is rigged." Clinton handled our nation's secrets carelessly, a crime for which many have gone to jail. The law also states that if one is found to have done this, they can't hold a public office. After her husband Bill Clinton met with Democratic Attorney General Loretta Lynch in the back of her jet for a half an hour, the FBI, which is under Lynch's authority, said no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute Clinton. This is a travesty. The final debate exposed much.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

3. TRUMP..Rigged Election

There's a difference in Al Gore having to contest because of a discrepancy in the votes cast in FL by such a small number that it would have changed the outcome. And Trump implying if he loses it was rigged or bought. He could have said that barring any discovery of impropriety or a razor close race with a potential miscount he would gracefully accept the results. That's very different then what he said. It was just one more childish response from an egotistical overgrown baby. The constant interruptions. "Your the puppet...your the puppet" "WRONG..,WRONG!!!" This guy is going to lose by such a YUGE margin it can't be reasonably contested. It may even be worse than Walter McGovern'a loss to Johnson in 1972. I hate having to vote for Hillary as much as the next guy. But anyone will be better for this country than that lunatic!

4. A good reason to vote against a person is the current power brokers , so called leaders and the news media pushing them.
    Anyone they supporting , I will vote against.

I don't care who is running on the other side , I will vote for them.
    Trump has no political history and untried in government so I feel good in giving him a try.
    Until we change things , repeating the same kind of politics will get us the same things we have seen in the last few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar888 View Post
    There's a difference in Al Gore having to contest because of a discrepancy in the votes cast in FL by such a small number that it would have changed the outcome. And Trump implying if he loses it was rigged or bought. He could have said that barring any discovery of impropriety or a razor close race with a potential miscount he would gracefully accept the results. That's very different then what he said. It was just one more childish response from an egotistical overgrown baby. The constant interruptions. "Your the puppet...your the puppet" "WRONG..,WRONG!!!" This guy is going to lose by such a YUGE margin it can't be reasonably contested. It may even be worse than Walter McGovern'a loss to Johnson in 1972. I hate having to vote for Hillary as much as the next guy. But anyone will be better for this country than that lunatic!

No one says you HAVE to vote for Hillary. Considering all of the evils that have been brought out about her, anyone voting for her would have to be in agreement with her crimes and basically of the same ilk. That "egotistical, overgrown baby" as you call him, has shown how crooked our political parties and their members are. He has them scared to death. They are shaking in their boots, afraid that Trump is revealing exactly how crooked our parties are! If you are unwilling to help make a change for the better, you go right ahead and vote for Hillary but, when the country falls down on your ears, you can truthfully say that you helped.

American elections have been contested 16 times in the past. So what is new about Trump saying he will not support the winner of this one (unless it's him)?
    I got to thinking what if Hillary said she would support the winner (and it wasn't her) and then contested the election, after she said she wouldn't, and scolded Trump.
    I'm sure the Liberal Left Zombies and MSM would follow her over a cliff if she said it.

For those of you grumbling about Trumps said election was rigged, here's a reminder of 8 times your party did the same thing.

8 Times Liberals Claimed An Election Was Stolen Or Rigged

Howdy,

Too funny!

The Donald:

I'm going to lose so bigly that it will be amazing. Trust me. It will be so incredible that it'll make you head spin. Trust me. It'll be incredible. My tiny hands? They don't mean any thing. It's incredible. Trust me. She's a nasty woman. Trust me. I'm a bad hombre. It's incredible. But she's a nasty woman. Trust me. It's bigly.

He was looking kinda dumb with his finger and his thumb in the shape of an "L" on his forehead.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

9. There's a difference in challenging the results after the fact with just cause and going into it already believing it's rigged.

There's a difference in challenging the results after the fact with just cause and going into it already believing it's rigged.
    Under normal circumstances, it would be ridiculous to challenge the election, however, these circumstances are anything but normal. It has already been proven that the Democratic party HAS rigged much of the election. Since it has been proven, why not challenge the election? It is about time the government and the political parties had a good house cleaning. If Hillary wins the election, it will have been by hook and crook, not a true election that one wants for the country. A lot of things have been brought up about voting irregularities existing and cemetery occupants being on voting rolls so, yes, it is time for a good house cleaning.

11. Dead people are still on the roles because nobody thinks to take them off. It's a systemic issue not a nefarious one. Just because these names are still registered doesn't mean people are going to vote pretending to be them. There's been about 31 actual cases of voter fraud in presidential elections that I'm aware of. Did an election ever come down to 31 votes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast