Trump Supporters are Fed Up!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Supporters are Fed Up!

Trump Supporters are Fed Up!

I received this today from a friend who, obviously, is not a Clinton supporter. The author was right on in her

Maybe this has been around before - it's OK if it comes around again & again!

------- Forwarded message ----------

Sally Bergmoser
    This came from the Advocate (our local paper) and I am sharing it because it is exactly how most of us feel about Trump. The Media just doesn't get it....they can't believe that people are so angry that they can no longer be manipulated!

Millions of trump supporters feel this way about Donald J. Trump.....

"We don't care if the guy swears... or how many times he's been married...or who he voted for, or what his income tax return shows. We want the problems fixed. Yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. We know he's not a racist, or bad to women, or all the other things the liberal media is trying to label him with. We know he's raised a good family, and that says a lot about him.

The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere and Muslims are openly trying to hurt this country and make the civilized world adjust to them. We want it all fixed!

We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly, Rosie O'Donnell, and so many of the elected establishment. We don't care that Rubio, Ryan, the Bush's, and so many other top old and new Republicans refuse to endorse him for their own selfish reasons, and we know what they are. We don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorists, we don't care that he tried some businesses that didn't work out.

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims, where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in, AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED. And TRUMP is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic and Republican Party. We're angry about the Iran deal, the budget, treatment of Israel, military weakness, lobbyists, special interests, overpaid politicians with their self serving bills and back room deals, trade deals, loss of jobs, manipulated economic numbers, businesses fleeing, and even the phoney pay for play Clinton Foundation.

Americans are no longer going to be fooled, and the movement is out to change the direction we're taking. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, and all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, he's flexible, and he's also not a politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

Public service has become elected greed. This may be our only chance to have a non-politician, despite his flaws, try and correct the mess, at least for 4 years. We must take the shot, because the consequences of putting Hillary Clinton in office are frightening. There is a tidal wave happening, and its going to overcome much of what's happened to this country."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOB SEZ:

Thanks Sally ! ! ! God bless you !

This is part of why I voted for Trump. I didn't say I liked the guy and in fact I don't trust either candidate that much, but I figured out who was the best choice (and I was looking at them with a particular eye to the 2nd Amendment issue). And I live in California.

I was just studying the electoral maps and noticed a few scenarios where if we start with the actual results from 2012 and change it up a bit (assume same results as 2012, but assume blue states from 2012 would be Clinton's today and red states from 2012 would be Trump's today, and further assume that Trump wins Florida, Ohio, and Michigan, for example), then this would be tied 269-269, with the election deadlocked and neither candidate having the magic 270. In which case it would go to the House of Representatives, and I'm assuming in this scenario that Trump would win the resulting vote. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Another similar scenario could occur if Johnson were to win New Mexico - which has been brought up by a prominent political analyst. While this is a low probability outcome, this has been a crazy election and nobody should discount the Johnson effect. If Johnson were to win New Mexico, neither Trump nor Clinton would be able to meet 270 to win. Again, it would then go to the House and the likeliest outcome is that Trump would be selected President.

Whatever happens, I suspect it will be something different than what the pollsters and media are telling us and that it will come down to the wire. Get out and vote. Don't stay home. If you have a mail-in ballot and haven't turned it in, complete it, and mail it in now.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Another thing to consider: The Evan McMullin effect in Utah. If Johnson were to lay off campaigning there (or if his popularity so far in Utah were to decline) it is quite obvious that McMullin would either be very close to Trump and Clinton in Utah and may even pull ahead of both of them, in that state.

So (although I voted for Trump here in California - in a place where my vote will not have any real effect due the "Hillary surplus"), I think it is beneficial for people in swing states especially to vote for Trump, and for people that can't bring themselves to vote for Trump, if you live in New Mexico (and you can't vote for Trump), vote for Johnson; if you live in Utah (and you can't bring yourself to vote for Trump), vote for McCullin. Either way, there is a possibility to deadlock the election and send it to the House of Representatives, where Clinton would definitely lose the outcome.

The lesser known candidates can still take the election away from Clinton.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

5. I totally disagree. Trump doesn't understand what people want. He knows how to manipulate people to believe he knows what they want so he gets what he wants. I've seen bullies pull the wool over people's eyes before. Then after the bullies gained their power, they hurt the people that gave them their power.

Sent from my SM-G935T using USA Carry mobile app

330,000,000 people live in the US, and these two candidates are the best our process could field to run for president? We're in some deep sh|t here.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    330,000,000 people live in the US, and these two candidates are the best our process could field to run for president? We're in some deep sh|t here.
    +1

Howdy,

The Donald is a used car salesman/carnival barker/con man that has fooled the deplorables, the basement dwellers and the trailer park crowd.

Just like Hitler he has told people that it's not their fault that their miserable lives have been a failure, it's someone else's fault, namely the Mexicans, blacks, Muslims, etc.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

9. Howdy,<br />
    <br />
    Hillary Clinton is a used car salesman/carnival barker/con man that has fooled the deplorables, the basement dwellers and the trailer park crowd. <br />
    <br />
    Just like Hitler she has told people that it's not their fault that their miserable lives have been a failure, it's someone else's fault, namely the white & middle class and those who don't give to the Clinton Foundation , etc. <br />
    <br />
    Paul
    Here is what I see when I read your post.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

10. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

The Donald is a used car salesman/carnival barker/con man that has fooled the deplorables, the basement dwellers and the trailer park crowd.

Just like Hitler he has told people that it's not their fault that their miserable lives have been a failure, it's someone else's fault, namely the Mexicans, blacks, Muslims, etc.

Paul
    Coming from the likes of you.... it's hardly gospel...

11. Yeah, I've seen this. I am fed up with the economy, politics and more. But giving power to a person we know is a racist and womanizer and lier, by his own words, makes us a weak nation. If you don't see what Donald Trump is by hearing what his mistakes and non-verbal actions reveal than I guess you deserve to be treated the way he intends to result treat you, like a bozo that will follow his lead, right out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Sent from my SM-G935T using USA Carry mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast