This Law States That Hillary Can No Longer Hold A Federal Position - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Law States That Hillary Can No Longer Hold A Federal Position

Fact, her server was unsecured according to the FBI, fact, she had and destroyed highly classified items on it, after signing a government document stating she wouldn't do that, fact, she didn't receive permission to have a private unsecured server, she can't authorize herself. fact, you deleting E-mails on your .gov E-mail account is a dodge, they weren't classified were they, fact, she's guilty of giving classified E-mails to a lawyer who didn't have a security clearance.
    So tell me again that she isn't guilty of federal law, Title 18. Section 2071
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Well, according to the FBI, there isn't enough evidence to indict, try, or convict her. That simple, case closed.

Until someone can get a indictment to prosecute, she will continue to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Well, according to the FBI, there isn't enough evidence to indict, try, or convict her. That simple, case closed.
    "According to the FBI........" Not the FBI in toto apparently, only Comey. There is reported to be a lot of disagreement among FBI personnel about there being enough evidence to indict Hillary. There is too much going on to raise the question of the validity of Comey's statement and the possible interference of Bill Clinton meeting with the Attorney General before his statement. Why is everybody so eager to let Hillary skate?

Yeah the top dogs at the FBI are getting a payoff from Clinton and the under dogs aren't. The head of the DOJ and Comey have gotten promises of getting to keep their jobs under a Clinton Administration in return for no prosecution.

IT'S ALL RIGGED!

I read an article the other day stating that Comey's brothers law firm handles all of the Clintons income tax stuff and makes a boat load of money doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    i read an article the other day stating that comey's brothers law firm handles all of the clintons income tax stuff and makes a boat load of money doing that.
    again RIGGED..................................

I read an article the other day that some people will believe anything they read on the internet. It was on the internet so it must be true!

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I read an article the other day that some people will believe anything they read on the internet. It was on the internet so it must be true!
    Just keep your head in the sand of denial.
    Sure there are some items on the internet that are circumspect, but when you have multiple news sources saying the very same thing, you've got to realize that where there's smoke there's fire.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I don't think circumspect means what you think it means.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast