This Law States That Hillary Can No Longer Hold A Federal Position
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: This Law States That Hillary Can No Longer Hold A Federal Position

  1. #1

    This Law States That Hillary Can No Longer Hold A Federal Position

    This Law States That Hillary Can No Longer Hold A Federal Position
    .
    Sometimes we look for the more complicated answers and overlook the straightforward ones.
    .
    Could this answer for Hillary’s running for the White House be as easy as this? Could the penalty for breaking this law mean that she cannot become president? This is an emphatic yes on both counts.
    .
    We all know that Hillary has broken many laws over the years. Well now a specific law that she has broken has been pointed out and this is big.
    .
    Apparently, the FBI forgot to visit the Cornell Law Library. Word for word from the Cornell Law Library Former United StatesAttorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton’s private email server illegal, it “disqualifies” her from holding any federal office. Very specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.
    .
    So here’s the one law you need to know that should terminate her presidential campaign:
    .
    For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here’s what it says:”(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes andcarries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. (b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
    .
    Yes, it explicitly states “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”
    .
    Read More:
    .
    This Law States That Hillary Can No Longer Hold A Federal Position – American Updater
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    With the statement by the FBI director saying that she had classified items (some very high) on her unauthorized unsecured server in her home and had destroyed some of those classified items and giving these items to her lawyer who doesn’t have a security clearance is evidence that she qualifies for this federal United States Code and should have been indicted and held accountable for these actions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    It didn't seem to stop **** Cheney from retaining his Sec clearance when he leaked Valerie Plame's name to the press as an active CIA Agent. It didn't seem to affect Karl Rove's clearance when he was caught deleting 22 million e-mails from the RNC private server during an active congressional investigation into the illegal firing of Federal Prosecutors. So tell me again how Hillary should be treated any different?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,760
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    It didn't seem to stop **** Cheney from retaining his Sec clearance when he leaked Valerie Plame's name to the press as an active CIA Agent. It didn't seem to affect Karl Rove's clearance when he was caught deleting 22 million e-mails from the RNC private server during an active congressional investigation into the illegal firing of Federal Prosecutors. So tell me again how Hillary should be treated any different?
    Man, are you stuck in 2003/2004 when nobody knew the truth of the leak or what? Richard Armitage leaked Plame's name, not Cheney. Armitage leaked it to Robert Novak who then used her name in two editorial pieces he authored, which was the first two times her name was mentioned in public as both a CIA officer and the wife of the Democrat critic of Bush, Joseph Wilson. The DeGenovas, the husband-wife team of lawyers who wrote the law even said that Plame didn't qualify for keeping her identity secret at the time of the leak anyway. Armitage admitted to Fitzgerald early on in the investigation that he was the source of the leak, admitting also that he leaked the name to Bob Woodward around the same time, which there is a tape of confirming that fact. Cheney never had anything to do with the leak, and it's been proven six ways to Sunday. Read all about the Plame case and ancillary cases that came out of it here.

    As far as those Rove allegations, why would anyone believe you now that they know you spew about stuff you know nothing of the facts about? This is as wrong as anything you've said under this user name or as GryHounnd. The question is, since everybody knows who you are, why are you allowed to stay here when Gry got a perma-ban? Whatever the answer to that question might be, why anyone would believe anything that you say from now on is the biggest mystery.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    The problem with this entire thread is that there is something called due process. Ever heard of it? It's a Constitution thing.

    However, I can assure you that whoever will be elected President will make sure that there will soon not be any due process. You will be found guilty in the court of public opinion or by executive order and then have to prove your innocence in court.

    Those paying a little bit of attention already know that if Hillary would have been charged and found guilty, she would have been barred from running for office. However, she wasn't charged exactly for this reason.

  6. #5
    The self appointed Queen of the Americas is above all the law and legal stuff , don't you know?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Man, are you stuck in 2003/2004 when nobody knew the truth of the leak or what? Richard Armitage leaked Plame's name, not Cheney. Armitage leaked it to Robert Novak who then used her name in two editorial pieces he authored, which was the first two times her name was mentioned in public as both a CIA officer and the wife of the Democrat critic of Bush, Joseph Wilson. The DeGenovas, the husband-wife team of lawyers who wrote the law even said that Plame didn't qualify for keeping her identity secret at the time of the leak anyway. Armitage admitted to Fitzgerald early on in the investigation that he was the source of the leak, admitting also that he leaked the name to Bob Woodward around the same time, which there is a tape of confirming that fact. Cheney never had anything to do with the leak, and it's been proven six ways to Sunday. Read all about the Plame case and ancillary cases that came out of it here.

    As far as those Rove allegations, why would anyone believe you now that they know you spew about stuff you know nothing of the facts about? This is as wrong as anything you've said under this user name or as GryHounnd. The question is, since everybody knows who you are, why are you allowed to stay here when Gry got a perma-ban? Whatever the answer to that question might be, why anyone would believe anything that you say from now on is the biggest mystery.

    Blues
    Okay, so now I'm someone else. Oooooookaay.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Man, are you stuck in 2003/2004 when nobody knew the truth of the leak or what? Richard Armitage leaked Plame's name, not Cheney. Armitage leaked it to Robert Novak who then used her name in two editorial pieces he authored, which was the first two times her name was mentioned in public as both a CIA officer and the wife of the Democrat critic of Bush, Joseph Wilson. The DeGenovas, the husband-wife team of lawyers who wrote the law even said that Plame didn't qualify for keeping her identity secret at the time of the leak anyway. Armitage admitted to Fitzgerald early on in the investigation that he was the source of the leak, admitting also that he leaked the name to Bob Woodward around the same time, which there is a tape of confirming that fact. Cheney never had anything to do with the leak, and it's been proven six ways to Sunday. Read all about the Plame case and ancillary cases that came out of it here.

    As far as those Rove allegations, why would anyone believe you now that they know you spew about stuff you know nothing of the facts about? This is as wrong as anything you've said under this user name or as GryHounnd. The question is, since everybody knows who you are, why are you allowed to stay here when Gry got a perma-ban? Whatever the answer to that question might be, why anyone would believe anything that you say from now on is the biggest mystery.

    Blues
    Actually because what MilPro stated was the truth.

    Besides, Scooter Liddy was found guilty of leaking Plume's name, not Armitage. Scooter stated after being pardoned that he took a fall to protect Cheney who actually leaked Plume's name.

    We in the business refer to this as TREASON.

    Stuck in 2003/2004? Heck the basement crowd is still hung up on Hillary's emails.

    Talk about not knowing the facts...... Now that's funny!

    I read post from people that haven't been out of their mom's basement in years that are so clueless to how Our Military and Gov't operates its kinda funny/scary that are self proclaimed "experts". Not because they Served or has work for Uncle Sugar but because they read a blog written by a 400lb man-child that hasn't bee outside in the sunlight for years.

    Sad but true.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  9. #8
    Since your such a expert on everything military and the legal side of the federal government, then you should agree that Hillary is also guilty of TREASON for her handling if the classified items on her personal unsecured unauthorized E-mail server according to the federal United States Code.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,760
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Man, are you stuck in 2003/2004 when nobody knew the truth of the leak or what? Richard Armitage leaked Plame's name, not Cheney. Armitage leaked it to Robert Novak who then used her name in two editorial pieces he authored, which was the first two times her name was mentioned in public as both a CIA officer and the wife of the Democrat critic of Bush, Joseph Wilson. The DeGenovas, the husband-wife team of lawyers who wrote the law even said that Plame didn't qualify for keeping her identity secret at the time of the leak anyway. Armitage admitted to Fitzgerald early on in the investigation that he was the source of the leak, admitting also that he leaked the name to Bob Woodward around the same time, which there is a tape of confirming that fact. Cheney never had anything to do with the leak, and it's been proven six ways to Sunday. Read all about the Plame case and ancillary cases that came out of it here.

    As far as those Rove allegations, why would anyone believe you now that they know you spew about stuff you know nothing of the facts about? This is as wrong as anything you've said under this user name or as GryHounnd. The question is, since everybody knows who you are, why are you allowed to stay here when Gry got a perma-ban? Whatever the answer to that question might be, why anyone would believe anything that you say from now on is the biggest mystery.

    Blues
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Okay, so now I'm someone else. Oooooookaay.
    Ahh, the non-denial denial. How quaint.

    No, you're you, you just use different names whenever the last one gets banned. There may have been others than "GryHounnd" before that name, but you're not fooling anybody with this nick. I'm certainly not the first one to mention it, Gry. Several people have. This is the first time that I've seen you challenge the notion in any way however, half-hearted though it was. On the slim chance that MilPro and GryHounnd are not the same person, the only person ruling out the possibility would be you..... well, and Gry I suppose, but that nick is perma-banned so I guess no one will ever know for sure unless you're willing to just admit that you and he are one in the same. Or many of us can just keep on believing it. No skin off my teeth either way.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Since your such a expert on everything military and the legal side of the federal government, then you should agree that Hillary is also guilty of TREASON for her handling if the classified items on her personal unsecured unauthorized E-mail server according to the federal United States Code.
    Actually my knowledge is how I've based my opinion of you and the fact that you are totally clueless.

    Look up the word Treason, then look up which USC code pertains to treason and you will realize that you are wrong and totally clueless.

    Plus since Hillary's e-mail server was never hacked how do you know it was unsecured and as Head of the State Department she had the authority to authorize the use of a private e-mail server.

    Paul

    P.S. Last week I deleted 23,xxx e-mails from my .gov e-mail account. Will I go to Gitmo for doing so?
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast