Video Hillary telling state dept. no private emails accounts.

Thread: Video Hillary telling state dept. no private emails accounts.

Video Hillary telling state dept. no private emails accounts.

A video was just out tonight on the late night news showing Hillary in a video conference tell everyone in the State Dept. not to use a private server E-mails account to conduct official State Dept. business.
    As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton adopted a do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do attitude regarding the use of personal email accounts for business, according to FBI documents released Monday.
    The Democratic presidential nominee admittedly sent and received thousands of emails on her personal email account, using a server at her suburban New York home while heading the State Department.
    Yet early in her tenure she advised staffers against it.
    "Clinton sent out an all-staff cable that personal email should not be used day-to-day for business purposes and that personal email is not secure, so do not use them for business purposes," according to an FBI report released as part of a 100-page document dump.
    Video:
    Clinton lectures State Department on cyber security| Latest News Videos | Fox News
    Well isn’t that just peachy, everyone in the State Dept. is being told by the SOS to not use a private server using E-mails to conduct official State Dept. business and then what’s she do, the exact opposite o0f what she tells them not to do and not only that she has thousands of classified E-mails on her unauthorized unsecured server.
    She thinks she’s above the everyday State Dept. person and rules and regulations don’t pertain to her at all.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. The vid will not make any difference to her supporters , Obama , the heads of DOJ ,HS , FBI or the media.
    The fix is in big time by all of the above

Howdy,

I would find a more reliable news source than Faux Noise.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Tell me big boy, what's more reliable than Hillary's own words. She tells the people of the State Dept. not to do what she did herself.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL