Anti-gunner Shoots Concealed Carrier

Thread: Anti-gunner Shoots Concealed Carrier

Anti-gunner Shoots Concealed Carrier

Gotta watch out for those anti-gunners, they are getting more dangerous than licensed carriers. Guess the gun owner should brush up on carrying concealed

"According to The Kansas City Star, 59-year-old Ricky Paul Smith of Overland Park, Kansas, was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault and battery for an incident that occurred in early October.
    Smith reportedly observed a man who was concealed carrying a handgun, which is perfectly legal to do in the constitutional carry state, when he became so upset by it that he snatched the gun away from the lawful carrier and pointed it at him and another man. Smith then proceeded to shoot the man from whom he had grabbed the gun in the leg, causing a serious though not life-threatening injury."

Anti-Gunner Sees Man Concealed Carrying, Steals Gun, Shoots Carrier in Leg

Well where he's going to go for attempted murder he won't have to worry about seeing anymore CCW carriers.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Doesn't sound like it was concealed at all if the other guy not only saw but was also able to grab it.

I agree. I always check myself before I go out to make sure I don't print with my CCW. The gun owner really screwed up, bet he won't do that again. I hope they throw the book at the idiot who grabbed his gun and shot him.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL