Tim Kaine: "Catholic Church Will Be Banned From The U.S.” - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim Kaine: "Catholic Church Will Be Banned From The U.S.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yes, Ringo please start if you can find you way out of the sea of paranoia you are adrift in.

And remember just because you found it on the internet does not mean it is true.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

An order to arrest someone that is an illegal order should not be carried out by a police officer or the military, less they become no more that robots of the state. Police are people and so are the military. They need to use their eyes, ears, and brains and be on the lookout for things like this to come in the future, as it will.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Am order to arrest someone that is an illegal order should not be carried out by a police officer or the military, less they become no more that robots of the state. Police are people and so are the military. They need to use their eyes, ears, and brains and be on the lookout for things like this to come in the future, as it will.
    And yet conservative evangelicals want to implement a theocracy in this country....why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    And yet conservative evangelicals want to implement a theocracy in this country....why is that?
    I consider myself a evangelical Conservative Christian, but I've never received a memo about having a theocracy as you say. I just want a Government that fills pot holes, and has a strong unbeatable military and leave the people alone to do their own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I consider myself a evangelical Conservative Christian, but I've never received a memo about having a theocracy as you say. I just want a Government that fills pot holes, and has a strong unbeatable military and leave the people alone to do their own thing.
    If so, then you should have no problem with allowing women to have abortions, after all you're not being forced to provide them or get one, only making them available. You should have no problem teaching a scientifically reproducible curriculum that teaches evolution. You should have no problems with moments of silence rather than starting an event with prayer. You should have no problem with teaching a proper sex education curriculum that teaches about contraception and safe sexual practices rather than an abstinence only approach. You should have no problem with a US driven foreign policy rather than one driven by biblical prophecy. You should have no problem NOT displaying the 10 commandments in government buildings. You should have no problem with same sex marraiage.

But most importantly, you should have NO PROBLEM with the LEGAL DOCTRINE of Separation of Church and State.

If you have a problem with any of these things, or want to include someone's religion as a litmus test for their involvement in any way in the business of U.S. government, then you can not say you want a secular government that fills pot holes and "leaves people alone to do their own thing".

7. I wonder just how many abortions are paid for by taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I wonder just how many abortions are paid for by taxpayers.
    If they're complying with federal law, which Planned Parenthood usually is, 0.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I consider myself to be conservative, evangelical, and a Catholic but I do not want to implement a theocracy. I believe in freedom of religion and, to each his own. I do accept the Biblical rules from which most of this world has followed for many, many years and have functioned without problems. Islam is a theocracy and they will cut your head off for not following it's tenets. Christianity will not do that but does offer a moral and upright life. For the baser members of our society, who believe in deviancy and try to force their beliefs on the rest of us, we believe they are anathema and devoted to evil. But, regardless of what each individual believes, there will be a correct answer....soon. Hang on to your hats!

-0895260131.jpg

I most definitely want to implement a theocracy, the 1,000 years (Millennium) of our long awaited perfect peace on Earth "Your Kingdom Come" Theocracy of our Lord. Yep, hang on to your hats, the next 12 years will be awe-inspiring to say the least.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I wonder just how many abortions are paid for by taxpayers.
    Taxpayers pay for all of the Planned Parenthood abortions. Funny thy call it Planned Parenthood and then kill the babies so there are no parents. Late term abortion is done by pulling the babies head out of the womb and punching a hole in the back of the skull and suctioning the babies brain out of it's skull and killing the baby. Anybody considering abortion should have to watch one in person.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast