Tim Kaine: "Catholic Church Will Be Banned From The U.S. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tim Kaine: "Catholic Church Will Be Banned From The U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Tim Kaine is a Catholic that is against Catholics. Well, that certainly clears things up.
    Sounds a lot like the Pope.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

3. Be advised: the Rightists describes itself as a hybrid site that combines news with satire. I listened to Mr Kaine's whole speech; it is disgusting piece of pandering to the LGBTQetc organization that calls itself the "Human Rights Commission," and highly offensive. But he did not say that the Catholic church could or should be banned from the US. He did say that he believes it will change its teaching on the issue of homosexual marriage, as he himself has done. He presents that as a good thing for America. God help us if this man and his running mate should ever get into the White House. But it doesn't help our cause to spread falsehood. "The truth is our main idealogical weapon."

4. Tim Kaine: "Catholic Church Will Be Banned From The U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Tell you what, pro-choice people might acknowledge the validity of that position if your side were to push for a few things. Try pushing for more robust social programs that provide better food, shelter, education, and living conditions for poor mothers and children. THEN you can talk to me about your morality, until then, you're pro-birth not pro-life. Try pushing for easier access to contraception and better sex education to prevent unneeded abortions in the first place rather than pushing abstinence only programs that are statistically proven failures. Until then you're just a pharisee pushing a holier-than-thou agenda. Try showing empathy for the victims of rape, incest, and medical emergencey first by understanding the horrible tragedy a woman faces through such circumstances. Once you couple those positions with your pro-life agenda, show an understanding beyond your own myopic view and show a true example of God's mercy, rather than a judgement YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO, THEN AND ONLY THEN will you be entitled to speak to me of God's judgement.

In my experience, fundamentalist evangelicals are guilty of at least as many sins as the people they judge, and in some circumstances they raise hypocrisy to an art form at a whole different level.
    In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate.
    Mmmmm, baby it's what's for dinner!!!! Maybe tonight I'll have baby with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti! YUM!!!! Being evil is so much fun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234