Hillary’s Darkest Secret EXPOSED: Clinton Fixer Revealed At Last!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary’s Darkest Secret EXPOSED: Clinton Fixer Revealed At Last!

Meet the man who did the Clintons' dirty work for decades.
    Decades of deceit are coming to an end today, as The National ENQUIRER unmasks the shadowy Mr. Fix It who covered up the Clintons’ ugliest scandals for years!
    As The ENQUIRER reported, Rovin was the Clintons’ hidden Mr. Fix It, working 24/7 to silence any hint of a scandal surrounding the couple.
    For years, Rovin set up illicit trysts for Hillary, with men AND women. Bill‘s sleazy affairs, meanwhile, were quickly and efficiently covered up with payoffs, blackmail and more.
    He previously told The ENQUIRER, “During the 1980s and 1990s, I was working in Hollywood as a reporter for several national magazines and newspapers. Because of my good relationship with stars, publicists and the press I became ‘a fixer’: someone who helps stars keep embarrassing stories out of the press. I helped keep secrets safe for some of Hollywood’s leading men.
    “In 1991, my reputation was such that I was asked to work on behalf of a fast-rising figure on the national stage: Arkansas Gov. William Jefferson Clinton. I attended a meeting in Hollywood where I was told by an intermediary: ‘There will be a lot of stories coming out in the tabloid press. We want them buried.'”
    “I was informed that these stories would involve rumors of Bill Clinton’s many sexual dalliances and an alleged ongoing affair of Hillary Clinton with a male member of her law firm, Vince Foster, as well as a female mover-and-shaker in Hollywood.”
    “For a retainer of $4,000 a month — paid by a third party, not the campaign — I was told to keep these stories hush-hush in one of two ways: by trading access to the Clintons for ‘positive’ interviews, or by paying the reporters.”
    For more on what Rovin did to keep Bill and Hillary’s dirty secrets hidden from the world, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER, on stands now!
    Read More:
    Hillary's Darkest Secret EXPOSED: Clinton Fixer Revealed At Last! | National Enquirer
    My Thoughts:
    This man was on the news tonight and made statements that he kept original documented items over the decades concerning what he did for the Clinton’s to fix items they didn’t want to be revealed to the American public.
    Should be interesting to read and see the full story that comes out within the next few days.
    A lot of people will scoff about where this story is coming from, but remember, this place has published articles in the past that have proved to be correct before they came out in the news.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Didn't you run this garbage earlier yesterday? Didn't we yawn loud enough then? I hear Brittany Spear's fixer is coming out next. Fixer lives matter!

Different scandal, another day of proof that Hillary is crooked.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Different scandal, another day of proof that Hillary is crooked.
    It's hard to argue that she's not at least a little crooked, most politicians are. However, her chief attraction is that she's not a bed wetting little boy in a 70 year old body, who's sad his mommy and daddy didn't love him, so he's seeking validation from complete strangers. That and she's not completely bat**** insane.

A little crooked, that's like saying Hugh Heffner doesn't like women. I agree that most politicians are crooked, but Hillary takes it to a new level and has been for over 45 years.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    A little crooked, that's like saying Hugh Heffner doesn't like women. I agree that most politicians are crooked, but Hillary takes it to a new level and has been for over 45 years.
    So tell me, after 30 years, and hundreds of million of dollars spent on investigating the Clintons to bring them down, how many convictions have her opponents gotten? ZERO! The reasons that everyone from Newt Gingrich, to Ken Starr, to Trey Gowdy have failed to gain even an indictment against the Clintons is simple. The volume and quality of the evidence arrayed against them is worth less than the logs I flush down my toilet every morning. Your "evidence" doesn't pass muster. Your conspiracies are failures. Don't talk to me about how crooked she is until you at least get an indictment.

All of that is more than i can say about your Candidate, a man who is an actual crook. A man whose campaign has admitted to violating elections laws. Who has admitted on tape to sexually assaulting women. Whose businesses have been indicted under RICO statutes. Who has been sued hundreds of times by both private parties and government agencies. Who has failed in bankruptcy 6 times because of his epicly poor business judgement (this campaign has so damaged the Trump brand, his company is starting up a new hotel brand "Scion" all while taking the Trump name off it's properties) . Who has an established record of not living up to business agreements and short changing his small business contractors (people he now says he wasn't to help). Who has proudly admitted to paying 0 taxes for decades, all while crying the system is rigged. There are so many negatives surrounding Trump I'm surprised his supporters don't choke on the hypocrisy.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    It's hard to argue that she's not at least a little crooked, most politicians are. However, her chief attraction is that she's not a bed wetting little boy in a 70 year old body, who's sad his mommy and daddy didn't love him, so he's seeking validation from complete strangers. That and she's not completely bat**** insane.
    Hillary a little crooked

So Gry, or MilPro, whichever you are going by these days, are you trying to say that there are no negatives connected with Hillary Clinton? Even Ray Charles would be able to see that is wrong!! If you want a definition for hypocrite, Democrat is the word, pure and simple.

There are so many negatives surrounding Trump I'm surprised his supporters don't choke on the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    So tell me, after 30 years, and hundreds of million of dollars spent on investigating the Clintons to bring them down, how many convictions have her opponents gotten? ZERO! The reasons that everyone from Newt Gingrich, to Ken Starr, to Trey Gowdy have failed to gain even an indictment against the Clintons is simple. The volume and quality of the evidence arrayed against them is worth less than the logs I flush down my toilet every morning. Your "evidence" doesn't pass muster. Your conspiracies are failures. Don't talk to me about how crooked she is until you at least get an indictment.

All of that is more than i can say about your Candidate, a man who is an actual crook. A man whose campaign has admitted to violating elections laws. Who has admitted on tape to sexually assaulting women. Whose businesses have been indicted under RICO statutes. Who has been sued hundreds of times by both private parties and government agencies. Who has failed in bankruptcy 6 times because of his epicly poor business judgement (this campaign has so damaged the Trump brand, his company is starting up a new hotel brand "Scion" all while taking the Trump name off it's properties) . Who has an established record of not living up to business agreements and short changing his small business contractors (people he now says he wasn't to help). Who has proudly admitted to paying 0 taxes for decades, all while crying the system is rigged. There are so many negatives surrounding Trump I'm surprised his supporters don't choke on the hypocrisy.
    Here's why I feel Hillary hasn't been convicted of a crime.
    Hillary & J. Edger Hoover
    Everyone above the age of 40 should remember when Hoover was in charge of the FBI.
    He was there for decades, and through disclosures found after his death, it was confirmed that throughout his time at the FBI, it was this vast amount of record keeping that his agents found on every scandalous item these persons did, and they found it on almost everybody who might be against Hoover. That was the reason why he was able to continue in that office for all that time. He had major dirt on JFK, LBJ and who knows who else he had the dirt on in Washington.
    Come forward to the Clinton years and you’ve got the very same facts. The Clintons have so much dirt on everyone in Washington, the mere fact that they have gotten away for so much for so long, is a direct result of the vast number of skeletons that they have accumulated on people in power over the years that will give them cover, no matter how guilty they are and have been.

Clinton ‘Fixer’ Confirms Hillary’s Longtime Lover Ended Up Shot In The Head
    By Rebecca Diserio
    The man who bribed and paid off people for Bill and Hillary Clinton has just come forward. Jeff Rovin has broken his silence, and the Clinton campaign is not denying anything he says, but why? Rovin has proof that he was the Clintons mysterious “fixer” for years, and you’ll be shocked by how, after Hillary’s lover was shot in the head, her suspicious behavior points to murder.
    For years, Clinton watchers have speculated that longtime ally and lawyer Vince Foster was having an affair with Hillary, and now, the Clintons’ fixer, Jeff Rovin, has confirmed those speculations. Rovin went on the record with Sean Hannity, and with little fanfare, Rovin told Sean that Hillary and Foster were in a longtime affair for years.
    That was rather shocking because of what happened to Foster. Vince Foster ended up dead in what police say was a suicide, except there are so many facts that point to murder. Rovin added fuel to that fire without realizing it when he described Hillary’s reaction to Foster’s death:
    He [Rovin] claimed to have helped scrub the office of Vince Foster to snatch documents related to the Whitewater scandal and covered up an alleged affair between Hillary and Foster. But Rovin told Hannity he was tasked with distracting the media while Hillary’s crew rummaged through Foster’s office. He also called the Hillary-Foster affair “pretty much an open secret.” [via WND]
    With Rovin confirming that Foster and Hillary were longtime lovers, the conspiracy theories about Foster’s so-called suicide are even more suspect. Lead prosecutor Miguel Rodriguez submitted a 2-page resignation letter and a 31-page memo about the injuries Foster sustained, claiming he had two bullet holes in his head, one a small caliber wound at the base of the skull that was dismissed.
    Many know about the inconsistencies surrounding Foster’s death but may not know Foster hired a man to spy on Bill Clinton. Foster told Parks that Hillary was going nuts about Bill’s exploits with so many “sluts” and that she feared it would hurt their political careers. Hillary begged Foster to get someone on the case so she could “deal” with these women.
    Foster hired Jerry Parks, an Arkansas investigator who later worked as the head of security for the Clinton/Gore campaign. According to Parks’ widow, “Jerry asked Vince why he needed this stuff on Clinton. He said he needed it for Hillary.”
    When Vince Foster wound up dead in a Washington-area public park in the summer of 1993, Parks was terrified. Two months later, Parks was shot nine times at close range at a stoplight in his SUV in Little Rock. Parks’s home was then raided by eight Federal agents, including officers from the FBI, IRS, Secret Service, and the CIA, which is obviously really unusual for a domestic case.
    Who would want Parks, a well-respected investigator who was head of security for President Clinton during his campaign, dead? What did he know that had to be silenced? He knew everything. He was hired by Hillary to investigate Bill, and they kept him close as head of security. However, when Bill won the White House, the secret service took over the security and Parks was a loose end who ended up dead, just like Foster.
    Rovin told Hannity that he decided to go public with his information now “because of the endless attention the alleged indiscretions of Donald Trump have received.”
    “Nothing I have heard comes close to the sexual and moral corruption of the Clintons – many of which have yet to be revealed,” he told Hannity. Rovin said he was given a retainer of $4,000 a month by a third party, however, he personally never got paid directly by the Clintons.
    Rovin went on, “I was told to keep these stories hush-hush in one of two ways: by trading access to the Clintons for ‘positive’ interviews, or by paying the reporters.”
    Rovin is an odd character, who says he is a “libertarian” and seems to have some affection for the Clintons, but one scandal has weighed heavy on him, and that is the Monica Lewinsky affair. Rovin claims he was instructed by Hillary to smear Lewinsky in the press by leaking false stories to his contacts.
    That left Rovin with a guilty conscience, and he told Hannity that he finally got to apologize to Lewinsky in person after a “certain weird cosmic coincidence” made him her neighbor. Rovin confirms what many of us already knew — Hillary runs the show and ordered the “fixing,” not Bill.
    Hillary is no champion of women and children. She is a ruthless, soulless, sociopath who is trying to steal the White House one more time. We have one last chance to stop her. America is hanging by a thread after 8 years of Barack Obama, and we won’t last another four years under this evil woman.
    Video:

Read More:
    Clinton 'Fixer' Confirms Hillary's Longtime Lover Ended Up Shot In The Head
    My Thoughts:
    More and more, every day more items from the criminal Clinton back ground is coming out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast