Check your ballots - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check your ballots

Funny, even catching them on film doesn't seem to deter, of even bother, those entrusted with overseeing the process.

Democrats Busted: Ballot Box Stuffing Caught on Camera | Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Funny, even catching them on film doesn't seem to deter, of even bother, those entrusted with overseeing the process.

Democrats Busted: Ballot Box Stuffing Caught on Camera | Alternative
    You mean the ballot box stuffing that happened in Russia shown in the first video?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You mean the ballot box stuffing that happened in Russia shown in the first video?
    No, I was referring to what is happening here. There was no mention of that being in Russia but supposedly New York. The other video showed the possibility of voter fraud by improperly securing the ballot boxes. There are a sufficient number of places this is happening to make one believe we are getting screwed over and worth looking into. We had it happen in one of our local elections and the perpetrators were convicted. It would be nice to have a little diligence over the process nationwide and preclude our downfall.

No voter fraud in Oregon, Trump's NOT EVEN ON THE BALLOT!!!
    Check your ballots-117p.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

No, I was referring to what is happening here. There was no mention of that being in Russia but supposedly New York. The other video showed the possibility of voter fraud by improperly securing the ballot boxes. There are a sufficient number of places this is happening to make one believe we are getting screwed over and worth looking into. We had it happen in one of our local elections and the perpetrators were convicted. It would be nice to have a little diligence over the process nationwide and preclude our downfall.
    The headline of the link you posted reads "Democrats Busted: Ballot Box Stuffing Caught on Camera". The link has two videos. The first one is the one below, which was taken in Russia showing ballot box stuffing that happened in Russia. The Russian flag is clearly visible at 1:00.

Here is the original BBC report from Sep 19, 2016 about the "Russia 'voting fraud' caught on camera":

Congrats, another hoax from you that I was able to identify in minutes: KGW | Oregon ballot omitting Trump is a hoax. You really seem to believe everything on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    No voter fraud in Oregon, Trump's NOT EVEN ON THE BALLOT!!!Check your ballots-117p.jpg

No, I was referring to what is happening here. There was no mention of that being in Russia but supposedly New York. ...
    The first video was recorded in Russia. Note the Russian flag on the left of the frame, not to mention the unstylish women.

Oops
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Oops
    Not the first one, and certainly not the last. Realize that these types of hoaxes are widely circulated and tarnish the reputation of Trump supporters all over the social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). You guys are the joke of this election cycle as you cause more harm to the Republican candidate than any Democrat ever could.

Would an Independent voter side with guys that constantly post easily debunked hoaxes or with the other guys that call Republicans crazy nut jobs because of such hoaxes? Thanks to guys like you, they see Trump as the crazy option and Hillary as the safe option. You are effectively an honorary member of the DNC with your hoax posts. Congrats.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast