Check your ballots - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Check your ballots

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Not the first one, and certainly not the last. Realize that these types of hoaxes are widely circulated and tarnish the reputation of Trump supporters all over the social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). You guys are the joke of this election cycle as you cause more harm to the Republican candidate than any Democrat ever could.

Would an Independent voter side with guys that constantly post easily debunked hoaxes or with the other guys that call Republicans crazy nut jobs because of such hoaxes? Thanks to guys like you, they see Trump as the crazy option and Hillary as the safe option. You are effectively an honorary member of the DNC with your hoax posts. Congrats.
    +1

And on behalf of the DNC, Hillary thanks him from the bottom of her cold, nasty heart!

Virginia Young Democrat Caught Voting For 19 Dead World War II Vets.
    A Virginia Young Democrat working for a Democrat-aligned voter registration group was caught filing applications for dead people, including a World War II veteran that died in 2014.
    Andrew Spieles, a James Madison University student working for HarrisonburgVotes admitted to submitting 19 applications of dead individuals.
    A clerk was double-checking the entries of registered voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg and came across the name Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., a name that she recognized. The clerk recalled that his son is a well-known local judge and remembered that his father had died a few years prior. Claybrook Sr. died in 2014 at the age of 87.
    “He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr told the Washington Post. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”
    After Spieles confessed to submitting the applications, Joe Fitzgerald, the local democrat who runs HarrisonburgVotes, fired him.
    William Howell, the Republican speaker of the Virginia House of Delegates, told the Washington Post that voter fraud is a major problem for upcoming elections.
    “Oftentimes we hear our Democratic colleagues suggest that voter fraud doesn’t exist in Virginia, or it’s a myth,” said Howell. “This is proof that voter fraud not only exists but is ongoing and is a threat to the integrity of our elections.”
    House Minority Leader David J. Toscano said that there was no voter fraud because none of them had cast a vote.
    “First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. . . . There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state. But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”
    Read More:
    Virginia Young Democrat Caught Voting For 19 Dead World War II Vets – American Military News
    My Thoughts:
    This guy got caught, but what about the other one’s out there that don’t get caught.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

State police superintendent confirms voter registration fraud

By: Rafael Sanchez
    INDIANAPOLIS -- Indiana State Police detectives have found evidence of voter registration fraud in their investigation so far, ISP Superintendent Doug Carter tells RTV6.

In an interview with RTV6’s Rafael Sanchez, Carter confirms what Gov. Pence said during a campaign event in Nevada on Thursday.
    Carter would not speak about the specifics, since it’s an ongoing investigation.
    More than two dozen troopers are part of the investigation of possible registration fraud in 56 counties.
    The investigation centers on the Indiana Voter Registration Project, a subsidiary of Patriot Majority USA, a liberal leaning national political action committee.
    Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson announced earlier this week that potentially “thousands” of registrations may be involved in the case.
    The Indiana Democratic Party has criticized the investigation, calling it a partisan attempt at voter suppression.
    In the interview, Carter angrily rejected allegations that Gov. Pence ordered the investigation, calling it “unconscionable” to make that suggestion.
    No charges have been filed in the case.
    RELATED | Amid talk of 'rigged' election, experts say fraud is rare | Group at center of voter fraud probe asks Department of Justice to investigate
    The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office is expected to make a statement about this situation next week.
    Read More & watch Video:
    State police superintendent confirms voter registration fraud - TheIndyChannel.com
    My Thoughts:
    Each day were hearing more and more items of voter fraud. They all can't be BS.

From Des Moines Woman Says She Voted Twice For Trump Because "The Polls Are Rigged":

A Des Moines woman has been charged with Election Misconduct, a Class D felony, after allegedly voting twice for GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump. Terri Rote says she was afraid her first ballot for Trump would be changed to a vote for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

"I wasn't planning on doing it twice, it was spur of the moment," says Rote. "The polls are rigged."

But Polk County Attorney John Sarcone says voter fraud in Iowa is very rare, which is evidence that Iowa’s election system is secure.

"I think in the 25-plus years that I've been doing this job, this maybe the third [time] we've had some irregularity that's resulted in a criminal charge," says Sarcone. "People aren’t voting more than once. And if they do, or attempt to do it, they will get caught because there are safeguards in place....We want everybody to exercise their right to vote, but only once."

Rote was released from jail on Friday on a $5,000 bond. If convicted, she faces up to five years in prison.
    It's rigged alright, because you rigged it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    I believe Snopes over USA Supreme any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You do know that "snopes" is just a husband , wife and about 17 cats...... right?

Do you even know what and more importantly "Who" snopes is?!

Look What Happens When He Tries To Vote Republican… Media SILENT
    “Voter fraud doesn’t exist,” they say.
    “The voting machines are fine,” they say.
    Well, “nope” is the proper answer to all of these. In a stomach-churning video, a man tries to vote for Republican Congressman Scott Rigell, but selects Democrat Suzanne Patrick each time — this happened in Virginia.
    As per usual, the media is quiet as can be.
    Watch the clip:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123