This Study Proves How Much The Media Is Against Trump

Thread: This Study Proves How Much The Media Is Against Trump

According to a study by the Media Research Center, 91% of all news coverage related to Donald Trump in the past 12 weeks has been negative. That’s 12% more than Hillary Clinton.
    What’s more, news outlets have spent more airtime discussing Trump’s controversies – 440 minutes for the Republican, compared to 185 minutes for Clinton.
    Those stats only tell part of the story; it gets even nastier when you dig deeper.
    After analyzing 588 stories from ABC, CBS, and NBC that mentioned either Trump or Clinton, the MRC found 184 opinionated statements about Hillary Clinton. Trump’s count was more than three times that number, at 686. Just 63 of those comments (9%) were positive.
    The MRC reports that even when news outlets were critical of Clinton, their language was respectful. Trump was not afforded that luxury.
    Reporters used words like “dangerous,” “vulgar,’ and “misogynistic” to describe the Republican and had no qualms about calling him a liar, which they never did for Hillary.
    Political critics have noted that Clinton as of late is behaving and campaigning as though she’s won the election already. This is, of course, a political strategy.
    Read More:
    https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/1...against-trump/
    My Thoughts:
    I wonder what would happen if the news was 50/50?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Funny, that 12 week time frame lines up pretty closely with the time when the press realized that Trump was a lying sack of dung, and then there was the tape where he admits to being a rapist....I mean sexual predator. Funny how no one wants to be associated with you once that happens. You see I know this article is a bunch of garbage because before that tape, he was a media darling who got literally billions of dollars of free advertising from the Press. Hence his choice not to spend any campaign money on television ads until recently. Why advertise when you're getting it for free. Now that people know that he's not safe to lead a pack of girl scouts let alone the entire country, he and his shills whine "the press is biased" "nobody likes us, the system is rigged." Yes the system is rigged to not let narcissistic sexual predators too stupid to keep their mouths shut and their hands to themselves in public anywhere near the white house. Boo freakin hooo, cry me a river.

I'm glad you admit that "Yes the system is rigged" because the numbers don't lie, he is receiving way more negative news items than Hillary and why is that, the main stream media is in the tank for Hillary.
    A lot of the negative items against Trump are just accusations, she said-he said items that no one knows for 100% that they are true, but it's been proven by Comey that Hillary was guilty of having classified items on her unauthorized unsecured E-mail server and allowed her lawyer to have access to classified items even though he didn't have a security clearance, which is a federal crime.
    Bottom line is, she was given cover by the DOJ & FBI for political reasons and by far her crimes far out weight anything Trump did.

Blah, blah, blah. Trump dug his own hole, and Hillary thanks Trump supporters for helping to push the backfill over the stinking corpse that is his campaign. The harder his shills push insisting the system is rigged, the bigger his punchline becomes. He's the living embodiment of the worst of the republican party. He promises things he has no intention or capability of delivering, he refuses to admit his own misogynistic, racist, narcissistic shortcomings. Then when he fails, he always shifts the blame to someone or something else...because it's never his fault. The only thing that rigged this election against Donald Trump, is Donald Trump.

Sure doesn't look racist to me.
    This Study Proves How Much The Media Is Against Trump-117t.png

Like I said, the more you push, the bigger the punchline.

8. And how about his "unacceptable" behavior? Look at this:

This is scandalous....you'll get fired:

This is perfectly acceptable.....Hillary even participates:

Makes good sense to me....private heterosexual behavior is taboo.....public display of any other overt sexual behavior is worthy of a parade!

I'm not against anyone's personal choices, but this is discrimination against heterosexuals!!

Which is worse, Trump's terrible words, or Hillary's criminal actions of having classified items on her unsecured unauthorized E-mail server and deleting 33,000 official E-mails after she was issued a subpoena to keep all of those E-mails?

10. Worse yet is Hillary misleading the American public into believing Trump has done something crooked by not paying taxes.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Like I said, the more you push, the bigger the punchline.