FBI Assistant Director Goes Rogue On Hillary - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FBI Assistant Director Goes Rogue On Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    James Who? Never heard of him. He's a nobody and his endorsement means nothing.
    You know GryHound, your reaction shows that your hate of Trump or even sicker love for Hillary has reduced you to an irrational and angry person that will strike out in complete ignorance of facts.

On the other side of the coin, ops is an individual who through his hatred of Hillary or love for Trump will swallow anything regardless of facts, as long as it aligns with his views.

In this case however ops wins the facts war and you have shown your ignorance or that fact you haven't paid much attention in the past, and have no interest in changing that behavior.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

This country was founded on christen values, you can see it everywhere in our history, on government buildings, our money, etc., so saying that it's our God given right to vote isn't a stretch at all.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This country was founded on christen values, you can see it everywhere in our history, on government buildings, our money, etc., so saying that it's our God given right to vote isn't a stretch at all.
    But god didn't appear on money or buildings until long after the country was founded, nor is any god referenced in the founding documents, with the exception of making it clear which calendar was used to date the documents.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

You might re-read my post, I said "The country was founded on christen values" I never said they had God was on our money, founding documents or buildings at the beginning, it happened later on in our history.

You might re-read my post, I said "The country was founded on christen values"
    No it wasn't, it was founded based on freedom by proclaiming the independence of a new United States of America from Great Britain and its king. What you hear from the pulpit of your local propaganda minister has nothing to do with factual history.

What all of Hillary and her pundits are forgetting about Comey releasing this letter to Congress is, during a previous congressional hearing, Comey was asked if he found additional info concerning Hillary’s unauthorized unsecured E-mail server will he inform them and reopen the investigation, which he said YES and that is exactly what he’s done.

You might re-read my post, I said "The country was founded on christen values" I never said they had God was on our money, founding documents or buildings at the beginning, it happened later on in our history.
    Actually founded for freedom from draconian religion and the kings taxes of the old country. But if you insist on the "christian values" nonsense, don't forget to include the witch trials and barbaric execution of witches ranging from hanging, burning to death, crushing and beheading.

Do you believe witches exist?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Actually founded for freedom from draconian religion and the kings taxes of the old country. But if you insist on the "christian values" nonsense, don't forget to include the witch trials and barbaric execution of witches ranging from hanging, burning to death, crushing and beheading.

Do you believe witches exist?
    What in the sam hell does your above statement have ANYTHING to do with the OP.

FBI Insider: Clinton Emails Linked To Political Pedophile Sex Ring
    The NYPD got wind of what was going on before the FBI did.
    According to reports, at least 6 members of Congress and several leaders from federal agencies are implicated in the pedophile ring, which they say was run directly with the Clinton Foundation as a front.
    According to an NYPD source, emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop detail trips made by Weiner, Bill and Hillary Clinton on convicted pedophile pal billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s plane ‘Lolitta express‘ to a place known as 'Sex Slave Island.
    This is showing up quite a bit.
    Read More:
    FBI Insider: Clinton Emails Linked To Political Pedophile Sex Ring
    My Thoughts:
    This goes hand in hand with the plane logs of Bill going to that island a whole lot of times.

The FBI is looking into Bill Clintons pardoning Mark Rich on the last day he was president. Because it was found out Mark Rich gave the Clinton Foundation $450,000 just prior to his receiving the Pardon.
    Just like how the FBI got Al Capone, they followed the money.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast