FBI Assistant Director Goes Rogue On Hillary
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Assistant Director Goes Rogue On Hillary

FBI Assistant Director Goes Rogue On Hillary

FBI Assistant Director Goes Rogue On Hillary, Stabs Her In The Back In A Way No One Could Have Predicted.
    This election season has been one unlike any other. For the first time in history, an FBI director has endorsed a presidential candidate.
    Retired assistant FBI director James Kallstrom made headlines this week when he publicly endorsed Donald Trump.
    “I’m endorsing Donald Trump,” he told reporters. “I’ve known him 40 years. I’ve never endorsed a candidate. He’s a good human being. He’s a generous person.”
    These words are monumental at a time when the media has done everything they can to portray Trump as a monster.
    “He’s got a big heart,” Kallstrom continued. “He’s done hundreds and hundreds of things for people without fanfare. He’s a good guy. He’s a patriot of this country and regardless of what he says, his acts show that he is not that person. He’s been in this Hollywood crowd that talks like that, a lot of people talk like that.”
    Of course, Kallstrom was referencing the 2005 audio tape.
    “He doesn’t do these things,” he continued. “He’s a good guy. I’ve known his family from the time they were kids. Look at his children. Could you find a better family than he brought up in this country? This country is absolutely going in the wrong direction.”
    Kallstrom then turned his attention to the alternative—Hillary Clinton.
    “Seventy percent of the people want change,” he asserted. “You’re not going to get change with Hillary Clinton. This is the woman that lied when she was on the Watergate staff. I mean, she’s a pathological liar.”
    Watch the interview below and tell us what you think. Is this HUGE for Donald Trump?

Read More:
    FBI Assistant Director Goes Rogue On Hillary, Stabs Her In The Back In A Way No One Could Have Predicted
    My Thoughts:
    I don’t think he’ll be getting any Christmas cards from the Clintons in the future.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

James Who? Never heard of him. He's a nobody and his endorsement means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    James Who? Never heard of him. He's a nobody and his endorsement means nothing.
    Then I recommend that you do some HOMEWORK. This man has been with the FBI for decades and knows what he's talking about.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    The true history of James Kallstrom reveals him as a *Bill* Clinton lackey who squandered his substantial, well-established reputation as a consummate truth-teller and started building his new reputation as a serial liar during Clinton's reelection campaign after the missile shoot-down of TWA Flight 800 in 1996, of which Kallstrom was the lead FBI investigator. Read all about it here. His overall record is a mixed bag. It might've been spotless if not for him following orders from Clinton to suppress the truth of what happened to Flight 800, rather than maintain his good reputation and tell Clinton to stick it where the sun don't shine. While he may regret that decision now, he's hardly an objective endorsement for Trump. Assuming he does regret bending over for ol' Billy Boy, he may have a huge axe to grind with Billary, and that may be the extent of his "objectivity" in choosing which horse to back.

Just like Trump, Kallstrom has been both an ally and an enemy of the Clintons, which is one big reason I don't trust either one of 'em.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows. Trump and Kallstrom aren't even the strangest bedfellows of the Clintons, but they both sho' 'nuff have been many times throughout their respective careers.

That doesn't matter to you though, does it opsspec? You'll still vote for Trump as though he's America's savior, and you'll still hold Kallstrom up as some objective endorser of Trump's, no matter the verified history of both of them being in bed with at least Billy Boy throughout their careers. That's what it means to be a true-blue "conservative" these days, eh opsspec? Pfffft.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Yes he may have done what Bill wanted him to do back then, which is what Comey has done this time for political reasons, but does his opinions against Hillary for the various security crimes of having classified items on her server make his opinions moot. Don't think so.
    I'm not against Hillary as a conservative, I'm against her because if she gets in,, she will change the make up of the supreme and federal court judges and keep the train wreck called Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yes he may have done what Bill wanted him to do back then, which is what Comey has done this time for political reasons, but does his opinions against Hillary for the various security crimes of having classified items on her server make his opinions moot. Don't think so.
    I'm not against Hillary as a conservative, I'm against her because if she gets in,, she will change the make up of the supreme and federal court judges and keep the train wreck called Obamacare.
    How many Justices on SCOTUS were appointed by Republicans right now? Do you even have a clue?

When asked early in the campaign what kind of Justice(s) Trump would appoint, he answered that his uber-liberal, rabidly-anti-gun sister would make a fine Justice.

Bush gave us Roberts, who in turn literally made ObamaCare "constitutional" by changing the word "fine" to the word "tax" and codifying the Unaffordable Care Act into law under the Sixteenth Amendment's authority to tax when the 16th itself was never legally ratified!

See, the thing is opsspec, I don't trust Trump's, Bush's, Clinton's or any other political hack's opinions about the Constitution or security crimes or the Second Amendment or any other of our rights any more than I trust you to have the first clue of what you're talking about when it comes to those issues. The words "opinion" and "sycophancy" are not synonyms.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

So you don't trust Trump's, Bush's, Clinton's or any other political hack's opinions about the Constitution or security crimes or the Second Amendment or any other of our rights, then what are you going to do, not vote?
    You post shows a Black Rifles Matter logo, if you really feel that way, do you understand that if Hillary get's in, your Black Rifles won't matter. Just remember her words, "IF the 2a is a right" should give you insight where she stands. At least Trump who has been endorsed by the NRA has his back, don't think that would have happened if he was an anti-gun person.

So you don't trust Trump's, Bush's, Clinton's or any other political hack's opinions about the Constitution or security crimes or the Second Amendment or any other of our rights, then what are you going to do, not vote?
    That's exactly what I'm going to do, as I've said probably a hundred times or more on this site, some of those times in direct reply to you. You literally must have to work hard at being so obtuse.

So what are you going to do, pretend that voting still matters? Maybe if/when you get Trump moved into the Rainbow House and he nominates his freakin' sister for Scalia's seat on SCOTUS, you'll realize that voting doesn't matter a wit. If voting worked to protect The Peoples' Constitution, it would be against the law.

You post shows a Black Rifles Matter logo, if you really feel that way, do you understand that if Hillary get's in, your Black Rifles won't matter. Just remember her words, "IF the 2a is a right" should give you insight where she stands. At least Trump who has been endorsed by the NRA has his back, don't think that would have happened if he was an anti-gun person.
    Good grief, you raised that same canard about my sig-pic before, and that was one of the times that I explained to you that, and why, I don't participate in voting anymore.

I'm actually second-guessing myself about thinking you're just dense and/or obtuse. Perhaps you actually have some brain trauma/injury that effects your short-term memory and/or critical thinking abilities. I mostly ignore you because you're just too annoying to waste time with, but maybe I'm really just being insensitive to an actual health problem that you have no control over. Maybe, rather than being annoyed, I should pity you your unwell state of being.

Whatever, if you have the ability to understand logic left in you, consider that the reason black rifles would matter is precisely because Billary, Trump and any other politician who would try to ban and confiscate them are the only choices printed on your ballots anymore. Black rifles don't matter because of the target practice one takes with them. They sure as heck don't matter when they're stuffed away in a safe, or standing in the corner of the bedroom gathering dust due to lack of even being taken out for practice. They only matter in that they are the kinds of weapons that provide true patriots with the means to resist bans and confiscations. I don't believe that Trump will protect the Second Amendment any better than Billary will, or than the NRA has up to this point. It is because of all the forces of citizen-disarmament arrayed against us that my black rifle(s), combined with others', might make the gun-grabbing oligarchical hacks from either or all political parties think twice before coming after them. Black rifles matter only to the extent that their owners are willing to use them against those who would pass and enforce illegitimate "law" to take them away. Blisters raised from over-use of triggers matter much more than the blisters your copy-and-paste finger must assuredly suffer from.

Blues

Well that's your option to not vote, but when the various executive orders and regulations come down if Hillary gets in, then you can't say you did your God given part to keep try and keep her from her anti-gun ideas.

Well that's your option to not vote, but when the various executive orders and regulations come down if Hillary gets in, then you can't say you did your God given part to keep try and keep her from her anti-gun ideas.
    Yeah, umm.... Perhaps you can show me in the Bible where God mandates we vote for people whom we sincerely believe are against God. I'll wait.

Otherwise, I hope you will remember this time that I've told you multiple times that I'm no longer a voter, as well as that I've explained to you what my sig-pic means to me. Please do a search if you have any other questions for me from now on, as I'm sure if you try, you'll find that I've answered every one you've ever asked of me, even the ones you ask over and over again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast