Obamacare increases

Thread: Obamacare increases

Obamacare increases

With all of the bad info concerning the massive increases to Obamacare scheduled to happen next year with Arizona going up 116% as a example, Hillary and the democrats are saying the subsidy too offset these increases will diminish the costs to the Healthcare holders.
    But what I ask is WHO is going to pay for these hundreds of millions of dollars that will be used to fulfil these subsidies, you and me the tax payer.
    Obamacare was designed to fail from the start and what they wanted from the start was to have government run healthcare.
    Obamacare was an outright lie from the start, remember Obama saying, “If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it” and “You’re going to see an average of $2,500 savings every year” and “If you like your doctor or hospital you’ll be able to keep it”.
    The democrats did this without a single republican vote and it’s all on them, and this train wreck called Obamacare is what Hillary want's to keep.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You hear that the Obamacare Healthcare rates are going up all over the country, some up to 116% and Obama & Hillary are saying the Obamacare subsites will take care of these increases.
    But what they aren’t saying is these subsites don’t even touch the yearly deductible costs that the people will have to pay up front out of their pocket before they can receive any healthcare.
    The average yearly deductible costs are over $9,500, some up to $15,000. That’s a whole lot of money.

Howdy,

Gee, I've had the same Doctor since 2000 so, yes, I did get to keep my doctor.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Then you were among the lucky ones and so am I since 1991 by being on Tricare when I retired from the Navy, but there are millions today that can't say the same thing and they are paying the price now. Hell there was one state (can't remember which) that quoted that their premiums were going up 153%. It looks like this Obamacare train wreck is going to eventually go to a single payer program.

6. I was dropped by my insurance after a heart attack and had to go to Obama care, got my est. Starting Jan 17, up 244 percent after the subsidy and over 7 grand deductible. Looks like I will have to start paying the penalty, premium is as high as my social security.
    My original insurance told me I was done when open enrollment opened. I only have to make it until next August for my Medicaid to start.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

My premium has doubled and my deductible went from 2500 to 6000. I did get to keep my Doctor, but had to pay extra for the privilege because he was not 'IN Network". I have not gotten my 2017 increase yet. We will not get a dollar from the insurance company till we are out of pocket 18K.......Thanks Obama!

What I can't figure is the way Hillary get's ZERO attachment too this. But then I'm talking about the so call main stream media. The ONLY news network that has been shinning light on this aspect towards Hillary is the Fox News cable network, must be why they've been the Nr. 1 cable news network for the past 17 years.